Author Topic: Gutiar Hero World Tour Offical Set list  (Read 14369 times)

Coolsvilla

Re: Gutiar Hero World Tour Offical Set list
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2008, 12:56:12 am »
I just feel that, on a whole, Rockband is more fun and this is for a few reasons. On GH, all the songs, obviously, revolve around the guitar, with crazy solos and chords. In RB, you get a mix of very different songs that top priority isn't always the guitar. This leads to a larger reach for the music. Sure, you get some crazy songs in GH but it just feels that RB covers more.

As for Flyleaf, I didn't read all of what was said but my friend said that Flyleaf is going to be at the fair, which is pretty cool. ^^

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2008, 01:43:23 pm »
I just feel that, on a whole, Rockband is more fun and this is for a few reasons. On GH, all the songs, obviously, revolve around the guitar, with crazy solos and chords. In RB, you get a mix of very different songs that top priority isn't always the guitar. This leads to a larger reach for the music. Sure, you get some crazy songs in GH but it just feels that RB covers more.

As for Flyleaf, I didn't read all of what was said but my friend said that Flyleaf is going to be at the fair, which is pretty cool. ^^

Yeah, and my chances of getting to see them up there are teetering on the edge of a cliff, pretty much. :-\
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

GamerzParadize in Edmond

« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2008, 10:54:33 pm »
Rockband is so much better than guitar hero I don't even see the comaprison, Hero came out first but Rockband has so much more, my guitar hero hasnt been used in  . . forever!!

Offline SPRTN SnprSlick

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • SPRTNGaming
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2008, 11:08:33 pm »
Rockband is so much better than guitar hero I don't even see the comaprison, Hero came out first but Rockband has so much more, my guitar hero hasnt been used in  . . forever!!

Yeah, well GH was dev'd by Harmonix, the makers of Rockband, until the sold the rights to activision to make GH3 while they made Rockband.

So, theoreticly, Rockband is the sequel to GHII.  Which means Rockband came out first O.o..... sort of.

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2008, 12:48:59 am »

Yeah, well GH was dev'd by Harmonix, the makers of Rockband, until the sold the rights to activision to make GH3 while they made Rockband.

So, theoreticly, Rockband is the sequel to GHII.  Which means Rockband came out first O.o..... sort of.

They actually wanted to make Rock Band before Guitar Hero, but Red Octane wasn't sure how it would sell because of all the different instruments or something. It had something to do with Red Octane and the instruments. So they settled on a one instrument game, which came to be known as Guitar Hero.

So, theoretically, wouldn't that make Rock Band the prequel to Guitar Hero? lol :D
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

Offline BUTL3R

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Oh Butler
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2008, 08:03:23 pm »
Lol wow so confusing...