Author Topic: Best GEARS TEAM TO COME FROM OKLAHOMA  (Read 8989 times)

Offline BUTL3R

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Oh Butler
Re: Best GEARS TEAM TO COME FROM OKLAHOMA
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2008, 09:52:25 pm »
Ouch Relgi... Ok tell your friend to come play the clan GgT...

ReD MeN

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2008, 12:14:19 pm »
Go play FYC.....Also a pro team in CoD 4...  Stop flaming my post R3ligion and Bulter... I dont give a rats _tail____ about cod 4. This is another gears thread where kids from other games want to try to say something.  That is called flaming take your own words
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 01:53:44 pm by ReD MeN »

Offline BUTL3R

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2008, 04:01:35 pm »
Hey just to be clear, i wasnt try to start crap about COD4. I know this is a gears thread, and I was saying im not the best at gears. Religion started with all this crap about his friend sparkles. Oh and yes I have played in MLG ladders and tourneys for COD4 so SHUT UP! Thanks bye. Now back to gears thread.

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2008, 11:12:25 am »
Arrogant for a reason.
OMG... who brags about that? do you not understand that our tournaments is ♥♥♥♥♥ near just a LAN party?

1 heros terrible
2 lnl
3 idk
4 Worlds 911
5 CWB

and thats it folks... the best in the state wooo hoooo THATS WORST THEN WNBA FINALS. No one is watching
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 11:38:42 am by Timmy Skorcher »
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline godmode

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • XBL Gamertag = Oh My Godmode
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2008, 03:44:50 pm »
I was drunk when I responded to that. Sorry.  :-\

Offline BUTL3R

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2008, 04:27:48 pm »
Lol timmy... but its true. I wouldnt say that your the best team from OK, because there are alot of people who just dont know about this site who are really good.

Offline godmode

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2008, 04:38:56 pm »
Well, when they show up and we lose, we'll stop saying it.  ;)

Offline Hero Z

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2008, 08:34:03 pm »
Very True Bulter, but they might be online warriors
Team: Hero's Terriable
Hero=Random
Aerials=Kid
Godmode and Red Men=Brains

"Hero and I have the only semi-pro or better placing in the state in gears of war... " Red Men

Offline BUTL3R

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2008, 10:19:56 pm »
Yeah there is a good chance they are but u never know until we can get more people to lans and such

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2008, 08:10:23 am »
no this site has over 1000 members so plenty of people know about this. What i'm trying to say is that is not that big of an accomplishment... ok ok example..

YES WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN OKC. SNIPERS LIKE HEAD WOOOOO HOOOOO NOBODY CAN BEAT US HERE! WE BEAT 6 TEAMS IN THE OKC AREA! See what I mean?
also poor hero dont send me a scrim invite when i'm playing a different game. I really want to play against you guys (FOR FUN) online but if my team is not online what am I supposed to do? join your host match thats pointless in annex?
HxC LAN Center

Offline godmode

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2008, 09:41:38 am »
Timmy, I really like you and your guys.

So when we beat you and the best that you guys can conjure up for this next tourney, it's gonna be bittersweet. :P

ReD MeN

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2008, 10:11:03 am »
LoL Timmy  timmy timmy............ What makes people the best in the state for what ever sports/ gaming/ hunting/ fishing anything? Its by what you do in tournaments ! So if only 6 teams show up guess what your team is top 6 in the state...

Since HT won the last 2 events who is on top in the great state of OKLAHOMA ..... That would be HT.

So til someone can prove that they are better then us at a event when it matters we are the best in the state.

Yeah there may be some kids with better skill level then us in oklahoma but thats a different type of game play. Then going into a rank room and dropping 20 + kills. It takes team work and skill to win tourneys

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2008, 11:46:26 am »
LoL Timmy  timmy timmy............ What makes people the best in the state for what ever sports/ gaming/ hunting/ fishing anything? Its by what you do in tournaments ! So if only 6 teams show up guess what your team is top 6 in the state...
No not what i'm saying.. i'm saying thats nothing to brag about.. example
If i'm beating everyone in a dbz tournament and only 6 gamers show up at the tournaments. Thats nothing to brag about. So thats what i'm saying HT is the best in Gears at the local lan tournament. I wouldnt even consider local matter of fact. Please dont make it seem bigger then what it is. Because if HxC doesnt host the tournament then a GOW tournament is nothing but a dream. What if I didnt drive to Tulsa that weekend??? There wouldnt even be a GOW tournament. SOOOOOOO stop holding on to something that is so small. For now. Wait till GOW 2 tournament and you beat more then 4 teams and multiple tournaments NOW thats something to brag about.
HxC LAN Center

Offline godmode

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2008, 12:17:31 pm »
No not what i'm saying.. i'm saying thats nothing to brag about.. example
If i'm beating everyone in a dbz tournament and only 6 gamers show up at the tournaments. Thats nothing to brag about. So thats what i'm saying HT is the best in Gears at the local lan tournament. I wouldnt even consider local matter of fact. Please dont make it seem bigger then what it is. Because if HxC doesnt host the tournament then a GOW tournament is nothing but a dream. What if I didnt drive to Tulsa that weekend??? There wouldnt even be a GOW tournament. SOOOOOOO stop holding on to something that is so small. For now. Wait till GOW 2 tournament and you beat more then 4 teams and multiple tournaments NOW thats something to brag about.

Whoa. Be easy with that because that's not true. This tourney would've went on with or without your team. You asked me if you could advertise this and I let you. You put your name on it. You put the Deli's name on it. I didn't ask for any sort of credit nor did I get any sort of credit past the initial post, where you said that "Godmode worked very hard..." or something along those lines.

When you showed up, we had enough equipment. The ONLY thing you showing up really did is improve the quality of the tourney. It would've happened with or without you.

I am very happy that you guys showed up and that the tourney turned out better than expected, so don't take it as me not being grateful. But I think it's ignorant to attack our egos and down play our accomplishments or significance in the Oklahoma Gears of War scene, yet ignore your ego about these things. You want us to let it go and move on because it's such a small thing. You say to "wait for Gears 2...". This isn't about Gears 2. This is about Gears of War. You say that we need to "...win multiple tournaments." We have. There have been 2 tournaments, both widely advertised and we've won both.

We have not lost a single map. And, barring any bizarre rules or favoring, I don't see us losing any maps or matches. I'm sorry if that offends you, I'm sorry if that looks like I'm stroking my own ego, but I feel it's the truth.

As for the "only 6 teams...", that's a cop out. It was advertised. You yourself made the flyers. People knew. If they didn't show up to play, that's not our fault and shouldn't discount our victory. What if we get to your tournament and only 6 teams show up? What if we win that one? What do we have to do to gain the validation it takes?

Let us know what we need to do to "prove" ourselves as the best, as the champions. We'll do it.

ReD MeN

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2008, 12:59:07 pm »
 ::)  HxC

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  to all gamers from OKC that might show up..... Months of talking about a $1000 tourney and u still have what the same 6 teams right now saying there going? Wait now its only going to be for a gears 2 copy... Come on

Really we help you out by letting you say it was ran by your HxC center. Now because your ego feels hurt. Your wanting to come back and say something. What are we going to get threaten again?

I'm thinking you couldnt get that much if you really wanted to... But were going to come and win are free GEARS 2 disc and maybe make some money on the side...

Also, proving once again we are the best team for GEARS OF WAR in OKLAHOMA once again....

p.s. _____________________________________________________

YES SIR,   Hi Im ReD MeN