Author Topic: new xbox experience  (Read 28757 times)

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
Re: new xbox experience
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2008, 04:50:09 pm »
lol then why would u watch it?

I like pictures, and videos

Offline Dameaskinos

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • The last Raven shall never fall
    • View Profile
    • Mtg of Oklahoma -LansEnd-
  • XBL ID: Dameaskinos
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2008, 05:33:59 pm »
lol then why would u watch it?

Cus he's kool like that.. lol...

Offline SPRTN SnprSlick

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • SPRTNGaming
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2008, 08:42:11 pm »
Here ya go.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13772_3-10053868-52.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-5

Full preview of avatars and what not. pretty good article

Here is more

My Nov 14 prediction was not that far off.  Look like Nov 19th it is.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/10/08/new-xbox-experience-coming-nov-19/
no, I know what the features are. But you said scrolling through screens, and now I assume you meant spectating mode. At first I meant like you can watch what they are doing on their console.

Oh sorry just ment scrolling through screenshots.  I watched the conference live via webcast.  But it was all in Japanese so i didn't understand a word of it

The MS Conference? I doubt it. It was all in English.
(yes, I listened to it.)

Also, traditionally, there hasn't been a live feed of TGS in forever.

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2008, 08:48:27 pm »
Here ya go.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13772_3-10053868-52.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-5

Here is more

no, I know what the features are. But you said scrolling through screens, and now I assume you meant spectating mode. At first I meant like you can watch what they are doing on their console.

Oh sorry just ment scrolling through screenshots.  I watched the conference live via webcast.  But it was all in Japanese so i didn't understand a word of it

(yes, I listened to it.)

A Bit past your bedtime wasnt it. Streetlights where on.

Offline SPRTN SnprSlick

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • SPRTNGaming
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2008, 08:53:54 pm »
Here ya go.

Here is more

(yes, I listened to it.)

No need to throw down insults. I stated the facts. You replied with an insult.

There was no live feed of the Keynote, and it was in English. The only part that was in japanese was the preshow deal. Where they had a panel and all that good stuff. The only live 'webcast' were live blogs. Now please do reply, but this time, have an actual arguement other than 'it's past your bedtime'.  And no, the streetlights wheren't on.

Offline Dameaskinos

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2008, 09:03:41 pm »
Here ya go.

Here is more

(yes, I listened to it.)

There was no live feed of the Keynote, and it was in English. The only part that was in japanese was the preshow deal. Where they had a panel and all that good stuff. The only live 'webcast' were live blogs. Now please do reply, but this time, have an actual arguement other than 'it's past your bedtime'.  And no, the streetlights wheren't on.

How did he insult you?? The fact of the matter is that the conference was in Japanese thank you.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 09:10:43 pm by Dameaskinos »

Offline SPRTN SnprSlick

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • SPRTNGaming
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2008, 09:05:09 pm »
Here ya go.

Here is more

(yes, I listened to it.)

How did he insult you?? The fact of the matter is that the conference was in Japanese thank you.

No, it was not in Japanese.

How did he insult me? Did you not even read his post?

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2008, 09:08:37 pm »
Here ya go.

Here is more

(yes, I listened to it.)

I will insult where insults are due.. If I Loose staff because of this.. so be it.  But im no longer going to stand back while you run amuck as a know it all teenager. you provide no useful information here.  

And yes TGS was streamed LIVE 11pm EST on the Associated Press's website.  1200 bucks a year and you too could of watched it. it was that way the past 2 years ive watched it.  Last year there was a translator and this year there wasn't.  I cant believed ive stopped down to this level to argue.  I dont care anymore.. enough is enough and im tired of your ............................  you can fill in the blanks Im done for as far as im concerned after this post i will no longer pay any attention to your post and pretend they just dont exists.

One day when you decided to grow up and act as if your concerned maybe then i might listen.  If this was an over 18 board id have a little more to say to you as well, im trying to keep this as G rated as possible.

Offline Dameaskinos

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2008, 09:11:15 pm »
Which one did you watch, cus there is more then one feed. and yes I read his post, you go to High School right? If yes then it was on a bit late for you. School = Need sleep, or at least thats how i was when i was that age.

Offline SPRTN SnprSlick

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • SPRTNGaming
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2008, 09:15:09 pm »
Here ya go.

Here is more

(yes, I listened to it.)

I will insult where insults are due.. If I Loose staff because of this.. so be it.  But im no longer going to stand back while you run amuck as a know it all teenager. you provide no useful information here. 

And yes TGS was streamed LIVE 11pm EST on the Associated Press's website.  1200 bucks a year and you too could of watched it. it was that way the past 2 years ive watched it.  Last year there was a translator and this year there wasn't.  I cant believed ive stopped down to this level to argue.  I dont care anymore.. enough is enough and im tired of your ............................  you can fill in the blanks Im done for as far as im concerned after this post i will no longer pay any attention to your post and pretend they just dont exists.

One day when you decided to grow up and act as if your concerned maybe then i might listen.  If this was an over 18 board id have a little more to say to you as well, im trying to keep this as G rated as possible.

I don't think Im hot ----. I know my facts.

Quote from: Major Nelson's Twitter
For those that ask: there is no LIVE audio or video stream of the keynote. I'll have the complete audio posted later tonight.   05:13 PM October 08, 2008  from web

Traditionally there hasn't been a TGS live feed. Are you really going to go against what Larry Hyrb says? A Microsoft Employee?

The only part of the keynote that was in japanese was the things that kicked off at 8:30PM last night. at 9:00 the keynote started, and it was in English. Below is the recording of that.
Does this sound like Japanese?

Those are the facts.

Offline Dameaskinos

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2008, 09:17:39 pm »
Mods lock it already.... lol... jk... jk... :-X

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2008, 09:19:02 pm »
Here ya go.

Here is more

(yes, I listened to it.)

I will insult where insults are due.. If I Loose staff because of this.. so be it.  But im no longer going to stand back while you run amuck as a know it all teenager. you provide no useful information here. 

And yes TGS was streamed LIVE 11pm EST on the Associated Press's website.  1200 bucks a year and you too could of watched it. it was that way the past 2 years ive watched it.  Last year there was a translator and this year there wasn't.  I cant believed ive stopped down to this level to argue.  I dont care anymore.. enough is enough and im tired of your ............................  you can fill in the blanks Im done for as far as im concerned after this post i will no longer pay any attention to your post and pretend they just dont exists.

One day when you decided to grow up and act as if your concerned maybe then i might listen.  If this was an over 18 board id have a little more to say to you as well, im trying to keep this as G rated as possible.

I don't think Im hot ----. I know my facts.

Quote from: Major Nelson's Twitter
For those that ask: there is no LIVE audio or video stream of the keynote. I'll have the complete audio posted later tonight.   05:13 PM October 08, 2008  from web

Traditionally there hasn't been a TGS live feed. Are you really going to go against what Larry Hyrb says? A Microsoft Employee?

The only part of the keynote that was in japanese was the things that kicked off at 8:30PM last night. at 9:00 the keynote started, and it was in English. Below is the recording of that.
Does this sound like Japanese?

Those are the facts.

As stated above if you bothered to read it.   it was FULLY Stream live via Associated Press , Members only. Started at 11pm EST

Offline SPRTN SnprSlick

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • SPRTNGaming
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2008, 09:21:07 pm »
As stated above if you bothered to read it.   it was FULLY Stream live via Associated Press , Members only. Started at 11pm EST
Oh I read it, and I find it highly convenient that it was on a members only website that you have to pay $1200 for.

Just like the 'Wii is getting a USB harddrive, but you wouldn't know that because you don't keep up with the news'. I'm still waiting for it.

Offline Dameaskinos

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2008, 09:23:53 pm »
Oh I read it, and I find it highly convenient that it was on a members only website that you have to pay $1200 for.

Just like the 'Wii is getting a USB harddrive, but you wouldn't know that because you don't keep up with the news'. I'm still waiting for it.

Dude CHILL! Associated Press is for the press and thats why it is members only!

Offline SPRTN SnprSlick

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • SPRTNGaming
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2008, 09:25:05 pm »

Dude CHILL! Associated Press is for the press and thats why it is members only!
I know what the Associated Press is. I also am aware of what services they provide.