Author Topic: So I Bought Lips  (Read 1013 times)

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
So I Bought Lips
« on: November 20, 2008, 01:53:36 am »
So we got the game home loaded up found a few songs we like.  Not a whole lot of  "popular" songs.  So we thought ok lets load up our music.  Only to find out no lyrics are included.  And didnt even find this out till i found a tiny burp on the lips.com homepage.  Still cant find it in the manual. 

So bummed out after that it says we can download music from the marketplace..   Well Where???  So i goto lips.com website click on there marketplace page to be greeted by....  Coming Soon?

Im mean come on?  70 bucks for a game, and not all the features work?   And they advertise it as if you have unlimited music to play.  Well thats true but they dont tell you that you wont have any lyrics and stuff.  Im really disappointed thus far.  I hope some vast improvements come soon.  And some more BIG letter information to let people know that just because they have MP3's on there xbox or zune that dont mean that it will work like they think.

Anyways enough ranting I guess..    Im just not as impressed as I thought id be.