Author Topic: your own v-game  (Read 1173 times)

Genshuku

your own v-game
« on: December 25, 2008, 03:46:10 pm »
OK we are all gamerz right? So we know what we want in a game. If you could make the perfect game, what would you put in it? A fps? How about a fighter. A hardcore puzzle game? Well, maybe not but you get the idea. Express your greatest videogame fantasy here.

Personally, I'm thinking an RPG/ fighter/ third person shooter. Do what you want and your character gets better at what you put effort into. And its all based in WW4 where metal hitler has returned from the grave in efforts to blow up the sun! Ohh and you have a time limit. Something about time limits freak me out. Ohhh! And there are zombies. But not your average zombies. DINASAUR zombies.

Haha well that's my dream game. What's yours? I doubt it can be better then that.

Offline SPRTN SnprSlick

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • SPRTNGaming
Re: your own v-game
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 06:23:26 pm »
OK we are all gamerz right? So we know what we want in a game. If you could make the perfect game, what would you put in it? A fps? How about a fighter. A hardcore puzzle game? Well, maybe not but you get the idea. Express your greatest videogame fantasy here.

Personally, I'm thinking an RPG/ fighter/ third person shooter. Do what you want and your character gets better at what you put effort into. And its all based in WW4 where metal hitler has returned from the grave in efforts to blow up the sun! Ohh and you have a time limit. Something about time limits freak me out. Ohhh! And there are zombies. But not your average zombies. DINASAUR zombies.

Haha well that's my dream game. What's yours? I doubt it can be better then that.
Wow, so many lame terms in one post.
*adds v-games, and gamerz to list of lame terms*

As for my dream game. Mostly something kind of like Playstation HOME except more interactive with games. Say... Enlist in the SPARTAN program to play Halo 3, or hop in the Normandy to play Mass Effect. Which could really only be accomplished by having all the games installed on the harddrive.