Author Topic: A question about WoW  (Read 1954 times)

Offline LawlTack

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • I liek vidya gaemz
    • View Profile
A question about WoW
« on: January 07, 2009, 02:26:28 pm »
If you play WoW, I need some opinions. Do you think Death Knights are overpowered for PvP? Me and my friend have been discussing this and I just want to know what others think.

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
Re: A question about WoW
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 02:37:26 pm »
If you play WoW, I need some opinions. Do you think Death Knights are overpowered for PvP? Me and my friend have been discussing this and I just want to know what others think.

There are some DK Nerfs coming about.  So id venture to say in some aspects yes they are.  But as with all classes people have different opinions that ones are more over powered than others.  Like me personally I think Low Level Druids are over powered.  But then you talk to someone who plays a druid class and they will argue the fact.

Its a vicious circle of agree to disagree.  Its been that way in wow since the Beginning.  People who play and Know a class say its not over powered but yet the people who dont play that class say it is because of the endless times of dying by that one particular class.

So my guess would be Blizzard thinks DK's maybe over powered in some aspects, just due to the Nerfs that are being discussed that are in the new patch coming out.

Offline Michael Jackson

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • PSN ID: Paxmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 04:51:38 pm »
DKs, have proven to be an amazing class addition to the WoW PvP roster.  They're a bit dominant right now, but this could be due to lack of knowledge on the non-DK players side.

With gear and smart player behind it a DK is a very scary thing to go up against in any pvp venue, but are they over the top?  Who knows...

-

...so put me down on the 'Not Overpowered' side of this discussion.

Offline Hollywood

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 03:20:42 pm »
Put me down on the overpowered side.

I will honestly concede the fact that it could be because I know very little about them, but from what I've seen they steam roll competition.... lucky he was WITH me, as to against me! Ha.

But it gives people with 80s something to do after gear, raids, etc.
The charming, cunning, and oh so good looking...
O_-  Hollywood  -_O

Looking to improve on Modern Warfare Duece!
Gamertag = iDubya

Offline Rislone

• OKgamers T.O.
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: eighty8keyes
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 11:15:49 pm »
Meh, I thought overpowered when I played mine, however after dueling one with my s/priest and almost killing him with no fear landing I think they may not be all that bad.
GT: Eighty8keyes Haloez and anything else I might be playing.

Offline LawlTack

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • I liek vidya gaemz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 01:23:45 pm »
Yeah now that I'm 80, everything has essentially balanced out with the other classes.