Author Topic: Mass Effect 2 - What class did you choose?  (Read 3916 times)

Offline SeenNotScene

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Mass Effect 2 - What class did you choose?
« on: January 29, 2010, 10:29:40 am »
Picking your starting class at the beginning of the game is a pretty important decision if you ask me.  Bioware completely re-vamped the classes giving unique abilities to each one.  I played most in the first game but my level 60 was a soldier, so I was pretty sure I would stick with that class, however after much consideration, I went with the Vanguard.  Rushing opponents then blasting them in the face with a shotty, very fun.

How many of you put the hours into getting a level 60 in the first game?  What was your first class?  What Class did you pick for ME2?

Offline Bees McGee

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Mass Effect 2 - What class did you choose?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 01:06:45 am »
well, i put 60 hours into the first game... over three different characters, got each to about level 20 soooooo 20+20+20=60

soldier was also my first class

picked vanguard first, its okay. probably infiltrator or adept second, if i play through anytime soon

Offline SeenNotScene

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 09:56:46 am »
Yeah my soldier was at like 50 and I had to level him up before ME2, longest, grind, ever.  Level 60 took forever. I'm starting to get the hang of the Vanguard, using the rush at just the right time is key.

Second playthrough....hmm need to think about that.  Soldier is of course always fun, the guy with the tech armor seems pretty bad ♥♥♥, and adept would be fun to throw people around lol

Offline Bees McGee

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 03:21:19 pm »
Just started my second play through as an adept. borrowed a ME save from this sitehttp://www.annakie.com/me/ because i had the first for my xbox, got the second for my pc. definitely prefer the PC version

everyone said the ending was epic. i thought it was decent and it made me want to play the third, but not epic. i usually reserve the word epic for the epitome of amazing

<3 tali. i felt her romance scene was unfitting, though. but i am nerd

i did not like having to search around the internet for the best way to save everyone... i did everything i felt made sense in the game and it still killed off some of my party, and i wanted to pargon-est ending so i had to DO IT AGAINNNNN

RENEGADE ADEPT SHEPARD DOESNT CARE ABOUT PARTEE OR ROMANCE

Offline SeenNotScene

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 06:37:18 pm »
lol yeah my first playthrough, Tali died, I thought she would be the best tech :( After watching the credits I loaded my save from right before the end and had legion do it :)  Sorry for any spoilers peoples!

Offline Bees McGee

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2010, 07:45:56 pm »
was she loyal? i am trying to figure out how the whole thing works, and the internet isnt helping very much. because my tali was loyal and she survived it.

SHEPARD HURRY IT IS HOT AND I AM DYING IN HERE

shut up i am going to the next one as fast as i can ,_,

you are on the internet. if someone else is reading this, they are on the internet. if they are on the internet, they already have had everything spoiled for them. LIKE MEEEEEEEE

Offline SeenNotScene

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2010, 02:02:58 pm »
yeah tali was loyal, just took a bullet in the head trying to close the door :( legion took care of it no problem.

Offline Bees McGee

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2010, 04:53:52 pm »
yeah tali was loyal, just took a bullet in the head trying to close the door :( legion took care of it no problem.

because he has a tiny flashlight head

CrimsonGirl

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2010, 02:59:25 am »
Guys I have a problem in the start of the game.. My character can't move! Is this a game glitch?.. If you a fix for this please let me know. I really want to play this game.  :P

Offline Bees McGee

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2010, 07:39:23 pm »
it depends on which version you have, 360 or pc. actually, it probably doesnt, because there are clipping issues in both versions. are you getting stuck in the ground or a box or a wall? by beginning do you mean on the first normandy, the first time you have character control, or later on?

Offline SeenNotScene

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2010, 01:51:15 pm »
Press the start button, silly