Author Topic: OKg:6th Anni - 3DS and Mario Kart 7  (Read 1707 times)

Offline 8-bit Otaku

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
  • Wii ID: 8975 5479 4305 1091
OKg:6th Anni - 3DS and Mario Kart 7
« on: February 24, 2012, 09:44:43 pm »
If you own a 3DS and looking for Streetpass hits or a local game of Mario Kart 7 then the OKg:6th Anni might be a great opportunity to meet other Oklahoma gamers with those common interests. I thought I would post this thought that we should all meet at 2 pm around the Super Smash Brothers Brawl Tournament area. I pick that place and time due to it being slightly related since it is the only Nintendo game tournament going on. If enough people come then we could do a mini tournament just for fun but otherwise just a fun time to chat, play, and maybe make some new friends in the community. I will be a part of the Brawl tournament so don't worry if you are too. I would think there would be plenty of time between rounds for chatting and getting Streetpass hits at least. Plus the fun doesn't have to end once the Brawl tournament is over. Please reply if your interested or have ideas to improve on this thought that I had. I know even if only a few people want to join in that it could be another fun part of the events going on. :)

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
Re: OKg:6th Anni - 3DS and Mario Kart 7
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 02:47:02 am »

Welcome to the site 8-bit.

As for tournaments at the 6th anni - only TO's and Community Leads are authorized to setup events.

Feel free to use the event as a chance to network with gamers, etc - but at a Promotional Event, unless it's a TO or CL or is stated otherwise, we don't have "byo tournaments".

Also, there will be demos for anyone to try out in the tabletop and CCG area; the console gaming area will be 100% for tournament attendees only; spectators are not allowed on the setups.

I understand if you've been to a game room at a convention or freeplay area - this is not that however.  If you are interested in the future about providing support for your favorite game, please contact us ahead of time, or go through our contact form.

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!