Author Topic: Best and worst games  (Read 11542 times)

DarkWraith56

Re: Best and worst games
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2008, 09:19:40 am »
lol i just came up to a new worst game in the world it makes me want to kill myself literally two worlds...

Offline okc rage

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Dr HotSoup
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2008, 12:06:29 pm »
best game: halo 2
worst game: blackhawk down for xbox(it was supposed to be so good)
gt: Dr HotSoup

Offline bartsimpson8

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2008, 09:12:07 pm »
Best game:Madden 2006 because you can play it over and over even if you beat it.I like the hit stick too.
Worst game:?????I havent experienced that yet but would have to say Starwars Shadows of the Empire for Nintendo 64.If you get shot once by a stormtrooper your health goes down 50%.
I also dont like my DS if you said the worst system.
I do not have ADD its just that oh hey look a bunny!

slipknot0129

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2008, 09:30:32 pm »
best game cod4

worst game halo 3

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2008, 09:51:27 pm »
lol i understand your thoughts... but what makes it the worst game in the world other than your opinion?

I could literally sit down with you for like 4 hours and explain all the ways that H3 lacks as a game. But, about the easiest way to put it is the fact that it did not surpass its predecessor by any stretch of the imagination.
DO NOT SEND ME A FR UNLESS I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

Offline okc rage

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2008, 10:07:14 pm »
lol i understand your thoughts... but what makes it the worst game in the world other than your opinion?

I could literally sit down with you for like 4 hours and explain all the ways that H3 lacks as a game. But, about the easiest way to put it is the fact that it did not surpass its predecessor by any stretch of the imagination.

i wont say that halo3 is better than the past 2 but i will say i love the game because its one of a kind and all the other good games out there arent like halo, its unique

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2008, 12:40:31 am »

I was just joking when I said Halo 3 was the worst game ever. I don't like the game, simply because I'm so bad at it... :( So yeah.
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2008, 12:43:15 pm »

i wont say that halo3 is better than the past 2 but i will say i love the game because its one of a kind and all the other good games out there arent like halo, its unique

Maybe i missed it but how is it unique? its a FPS with two previous titles, its anything but unique? ???

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

DarkWraith56

« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2008, 12:45:17 pm »
to me its just like almost every other FPS out there pretty much i mean theres not really much difference than any other.

SkizsM420

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2008, 12:47:54 pm »
I dunno man.  The controls are pretty much always similar, but H3,shadowrun, and cod4(for example)are 3 very different games.

DarkWraith56

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2008, 12:50:22 pm »
to me halo and shadow run like the aiming is the exact same for me but yet its different just for the fact that the physics are different.

Offline okc rage

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2008, 02:08:14 pm »

Maybe i missed it but how is it unique? its a FPS with two previous titles, its anything but unique? ???

wow....i meant halo in general, i thought u could put that one together, ill be more blunt next time

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2008, 07:19:34 am »

wow....i meant halo in general, i thought u could put that one together, ill be more blunt next time

Wow. That seems a bit like flaming, which isn't really tolerated on these forums as I've read... Think you could be a little less sarcastic and such next time? (Yeah. I backseat mod sometimes... But it's kind of hard not too...)
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2008, 11:35:31 am »

I did not miss a thing, the original response i made was about halo3, the entire conversation was about halo3, and when i stay on subject you flame me bc i dont get it? yeah ok

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

Offline okc rage

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2008, 11:48:42 am »
well if u dont like the game, dont play it, instead of....what was that gay word...o ya flaming it