Author Topic: Does anyone play...  (Read 7260 times)

xd0nn4x

Re: Does anyone play...
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2007, 12:04:12 am »
hey dark, i think you cant find me because your a nub, its my username is that the same thing? I'm not sure on all this FFR stuff :(

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2007, 10:47:52 am »
if he cant AAA cia rave then he is not amazing

...The only song I've FC'd is Excite Bike, and I swear I only got lucky then. I swear, I can do awesome at songs, but if I try to do anything such as AAA them, my PA goes down hill fast.

Note: I did REALLY awesome at Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival this morning. xD It's in my playback games, and I can link it if you guys want. ^^
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

DarkWraith56

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2007, 11:59:24 am »
WTF i copy your forum name and it gets it when i copy the name you typed it doesnt thats so screwed up....AND STATE YOUR reasons for declaring me a nub scrub?

xd0nn4x

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2007, 01:02:36 pm »
lol no reason :) just wanted your attention, i know you are far superior than i at the halos.

Offline godmode

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • XBL Gamertag = Oh My Godmode
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2007, 02:30:40 pm »
I've got a friend in Dallas that is AMAZING at this. His fingers are ridiculously fast.

How good is AMAZING? Maybe I've played him before when my computer didn't lag so much. Know his username? ^^ My friend thinks I'm amazing at this game because I'm pretty awesome at the game, and Stepmania, but I've witnessed/played against several people who are truely awesome. :)

Probably something about Chaos. That may be his name. I watched him play at his place, and it was crazy beats per second that he was playing.

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2007, 02:55:01 pm »
I've got a friend in Dallas that is AMAZING at this. His fingers are ridiculously fast.

How good is AMAZING? Maybe I've played him before when my computer didn't lag so much. Know his username? ^^ My friend thinks I'm amazing at this game because I'm pretty awesome at the game, and Stepmania, but I've witnessed/played against several people who are truely awesome. :)

Probably something about Chaos. That may be his name. I watched him play at his place, and it was crazy beats per second that he was playing.

That doesn't quite help me in figuring out how good he is. :D I've met several people who play pretty awesome. But pretty awesome could be mastering of difficult and very difficult, up to For Master's and Guru's Only. :)

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

DarkWraith56

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2007, 05:37:52 pm »
well i can pass verychallenging songs and fc a couple of challenging but im still getting better.

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2007, 11:20:40 pm »
well i can pass verychallenging songs and fc a couple of challenging but im still getting better.

I can do pretty good at a few if not several For Masters songs(I'm nowhere near FCing a ton of them, but still pretty good), and somewhat good at For Guru's, and I can FC some/several Very Challenging, and pretty much FC everything from there on down. :) A few select songs below Very Challenging I maybe can't. I just don't like playing songs below Very Challenging, so I don't have many FC's to show for on my profile...

Oh, and sorry if that made it sound like I was bragging. :-\

xX_Raider_Xx

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2008, 10:35:56 am »
I have played that game its hard as ♥♥♥♥♥ its insanely difficult to be good at, i have respect for anyone that can move their hands that fast.

DarkWraith56

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2008, 12:30:12 pm »
lol well i used to be that way but then i realise if you just play a lot then youll just get incredibly good over time just like any game.

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2008, 02:09:30 pm »
lol well i used to be that way but then i realise if you just play a lot then youll just get incredibly good over time just like any game.

Exactly. xD

riflekilla

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2008, 06:39:57 pm »
i have an account of ffr.  i played it for about a week straight because my xbox was messed up.  it was alright for a time waster.  if im not playing halo3 or rockband then ill play that.