Author Topic: OKC - HxC Promo Tourney #3 - 8/30/08 - Halo 3 4v4/FFA - SSBB - GH3  (Read 119918 times)

Determinantt

Re: OKC - HxC Promo Tourney #3 - 8/30/08 - Halo 3 4v4/FFA - SSBB - GH3
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2008, 06:24:43 pm »
I'm posting this here too...Oh but Dr.Viper my hopes and dreams aren't going pro in Halo, my hopes and dreams are becoming a cardiologist...I'm already going to Booker T. Washington High School and I already have M.I.T and Harvard Medical paid for...Ok I officially give up. You guys win the argument. I suck, i'm a random, im a trash talking little kid. But I tried to be nice to all the Oklahomies at first, I just want to make it clear that I tried to be friends with G when I talked to him on Thursday and I tried to make a friendly conversation with TH3 R3LiGION at the tournament. I tried to make friends with hump and G at the same time when I started a conversation about controller settings. But I guess I was stupid for being nice...YOU WIN. I think I did make friends with Walter I think hes the only cool one in the group. I'm done arguing on the internet about a stupid videogame. And to all the Oklahomies, good luck in the next tournament my team will probably play you in the first round again.

Determinantt

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2008, 06:32:14 pm »
Ok Ok I just read TH3 R3LIGION's "burn" on me. Idk where you guys are getting this Pro business I never said I was pro. Oh and you say im gingerogre? a ginger has red hair...I dont have read hair. And there actually is a third Ogre, He was Ogre 3 and Final Boss' coach but he was fired by Walshy. I'm going to here sooo much ♥♥♥♥ at the next tournament it will truly be a blasty-blast. LOL

Offline Typ_EX

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2008, 06:33:50 pm »
I'm posting this here too...Oh but Dr.Viper my hopes and dreams aren't going pro in Halo

If anybody's dream is to be good at a video game, I feel sorry for them.

Offline G WaDe

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2008, 06:41:45 pm »
since your'e done. i'll say one last thing to finish this. you were pretty chill in person i'll give you that. it is when you come on here and the first things you say is that you are so good and that you are "almost pro" when no one here knows you and has never heard of you. trust me, if your'e good people will know it. like religion said "respect is earned not given". also blaming your team on all your losses and trying to glorify yourself is another thing that causes friction here. you win and lose as a team. "but they aren't my actually team", regardless we all saw your individual skill in both of your FFAs. "it was my warm up" you say, so what? that was all of our warm ups. this brings me to my last point, excuses. man up and take credit for what you have done (or lack there of) and stop making excuses. now we are done.

Determinantt

« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2008, 06:47:51 pm »
Grant I can blame my team when they put there controllers down and watch my screen after all my dad did for us when gas is so expensive and he drives us to OKC from Tulsa I can blame my team for quitting on me. Excuses are done I suck at halo we lost as a team. R3LIGION is what really set me off when he knew I was right so he turns to you guys to back him up.

Offline G WaDe

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2008, 07:03:57 pm »
please bring your "real team" to the tourney. each game we play you will be a statement game. also, please don't send me messages on XBL saying that matt and I are "lucky you were in a passive mood". please refrain from threatening us.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 07:06:03 pm by G WaDe »

Offline LawlTack

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • I liek vidya gaemz
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2008, 07:04:50 pm »
Guys, calm down, we all know Guitar Hero will have the most people cause it is the most popular. We should argue over that.

Offline Typ_EX

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2008, 07:05:23 pm »
please bring your "real team" to the tourney. each game we play you will be a statement game. also, please don't send me messages on XBL saying that matt and I are "lucky you were in a passive mood". please reframe from threatening us.

I believe the word is "refrain", but please stop.

Offline Rislone

• OKgamers T.O.
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: eighty8keyes
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2008, 07:08:25 pm »
As xFr3nLixPhYr3x has put it, we need to stop. Everything has been said and we should let it go, even I am at fault here also.
GT: Eighty8keyes Haloez and anything else I might be playing.

Offline CaDDy54

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2008, 07:47:36 pm »
The next one should be sick. hopefully 24 teams if not then 16 is good. YOu guys should turn the lights out during the tourney like 4v4 :-\
gt: Go Kaddy, aim:kaddy545454

Offline G WaDe

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2008, 08:38:11 pm »
who are you teaming with caddy?

Offline CaDDy54

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2008, 05:37:37 am »
It's a all texas team besides me....
gt: Go Kaddy, aim:kaddy545454

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2008, 07:41:13 am »
 :-X     ok now that all that is done.. guys just because you got put out early round of losers brackets or second round of losers bracket does not mean you will be put against the Oklahomies. Everyone please just practice dont worry about seeding. New teams that dont have experience at tournaments will prolly end up against Oklahomies. Focus on the Oklahomies and not just G Wade... hes awesome but lets give those other 3 credit too because one of the others won ffa.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

xX_Raider_Xx

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2008, 11:01:34 am »
Guys, calm down, we all know Guitar Hero will have the most people cause it is the most popular. We should argue over that.

Actually.......I am guarunteeing that SSBB will be our bigget tournament because we had 32 people show up last time and with MGC being done after this weekend im sure that all those brawl players will be looking for more tourneys same with GH3 but we only had like 7 people show for GH3 so yea...... it will either be SSBB or Halo 3 that will be the biggest turnout

Offline G WaDe

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2008, 11:05:23 am »
It's a all texas team besides me....

nappay, natural, and stick up kid?