Author Topic: OKC - HxC Promo Tourney #3 - 8/30/08 - Halo 3 4v4/FFA - SSBB - GH3  (Read 120370 times)

Offline G WaDe

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: OKC - HxC Promo Tourney #3 - 8/30/08 - Halo 3 4v4/FFA - SSBB - GH3
« Reply #345 on: August 26, 2008, 09:07:00 pm »
yes

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 26, 2008, 09:52:38 pm »
yes

Why is no one concerned that i might enter the FFA? seems a little mean spirited
DO NOT SEND ME A FR UNLESS I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

Offline CaDDy54

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 26, 2008, 10:36:27 pm »
My 360 gets the red rings every once in awhile should I bing it or what i can bring everything else. ,nappy,platronix,stickupkid and me will be there

yea bring it anyway.. are you guys going to have a full set up???

yup
gt: Go Kaddy, aim:kaddy545454

Offline Myztique

• Official OKgamer
  • Cj.....its not easy being your daughter.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 26, 2008, 10:49:12 pm »
yes

Why is no one concerned that i might enter the FFA? seems a little mean spirited

R3LIGIONS FTW!!!!!!

MattKend08 (1:18:05 AM): 232-6161
MattKend08 (1:18:13 AM): BAM!
PrettyInPunk836 (1:18:28 AM): wtf is that!?
PrettyInPunk836 (1:18:36 AM): your kill death ratio?
love you matt :P

Offline LGPxSTEEEL

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 27, 2008, 12:10:04 am »
"Slow Your Pulse"

Simiyic
X SuCcEd
Jester
iTz Hatchy

will be in attendance. =)

Raider... what do we need to bring... just clear it up for me please... =)

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #350 on: August 27, 2008, 01:16:37 am »
"Slow Your Pulse"

Simiyic
X SuCcEd
Jester
iTz Hatchy

Bring Everything....

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 27, 2008, 01:59:10 am »
"Slow Your Pulse"

Simiyic
X SuCcEd
Jester
iTz Hatchy

Steel has said he would be at every event and every meeting we have had in the last 6 months so until he walks through the door i wouldnt count on his equipment just yet
Bring Everything....
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 03:23:31 pm by TH3 R3LIGION »
DO NOT SEND ME A FR UNLESS I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #352 on: August 27, 2008, 02:22:55 am »
Learn how to quote you noob!

KAZI

« Reply #353 on: August 27, 2008, 02:54:07 am »
i would like to say a few things..
i personally think the oklahomies are good and i have respect for them
i had a problem with them the first time i heard about them im not going to lie. i thought they were jerks. ever since last tourny when they won i changed about what i thought about them. dr walter is really funny lol. i met him and really nice he actually shook are hand after we loss against him, after that i started to think they were ok and my respect grew for them.

last tourny i joined the ffa and came some where around 10th or 11th place really ive never played the little assist get point thing that threw me off a lot and playing on amplified was bad lol. me and rage had a bad day  . i did terrible against the oklahomies. i got embarrassed. rage and i had to pick up my cousin for the tourny and is a last resort he is terrible and had to carry him. obituariz was a last to ... and we had hardly no practice at all so we knew we be placed low. this tourny this weekend im going without a team pretty much cuz i can find one to join and i want another shot at the ffa. i know i can place the top 8 i just got bring my a game.

also another thing HYPNOTIC... really me and rage thought we were loud and obnoxious lol and not soo good. but ive played with you on live and talk to you. and i want to say i have respect for u now and im glad were kinda cool know i just thought u were a jerk cuz u always talk smack...i took it serious and i shouldnt of cuz thats your personality and u dont really mean most of it so im sorry and im sorry u have to work that day lol but ill be there and try to win the ffa lol =)

also another thing my gamertag is OKC KAZI and i dont have a team for this weekend if anyone is down a player i will be there at the tourny or send me a message on live to tell me u need a player or not anyways good luck to everyone going =)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 04:21:53 pm by Rislone »

Offline DrWalterrr

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 27, 2008, 03:02:05 am »
i would like to say a few things..
i personally think the oklahomies are good and i have respect for them
i had a problem with them the first time i heard about them im not going to lie. i thought they were deusch bags. ever since last tourny when they won i changed about what i thought about them. dr walter is really funny lol. i met him and really nice he actually shook are hand after we loss against him, after that i started to think they were ok and my respect grew for them.

last tourny i joined the ffa and came some where around 10th or 11th place really ive never played the little assist get point thing that threw me off a lot and playing on amplified was bad lol. me and rage had a bad day  . i did terrible against the oklahomies. i got embarrassed. rage and i had to pick up my cousin for the tourny and is a last resort he is terrible and had to carry him. obituariz was a last to ... and we had hardly no practice at all so we knew we be placed low. this tourny this weekend im going without a team pretty much cuz i can find one to join and i want another shot at the ffa. i know i can place the top 8 i just got bring my a game.

also another thing HYPNOTIC... really me and rage thought we were loud and obnoxious lol and not soo good. but ive played with you on live and talk to you. and i want to say i have respect for u now and im glad were kinda cool know i just thought u were a deusch cuz u always talk ♥♥♥♥...i took it serious and i shouldnt of cuz thats your personality and u dont really mean most of it so im sorry and im sorry u have to work that day lol but ill be there and try to win the ffa lol =)

also another thing my gamertag is OKC KAZI and i dont have a team for this weekend if anyone is down a player i will be there at the tourny or send me a message on live to tell me u need a player or not anyways good luck to everyone going =)

thank you very much lol ive played with you a few times this last month and i think you and rage could do alot better than you have in the past you both have good individual skills you just need to find a good team

KAZI

« Reply #355 on: August 27, 2008, 03:05:16 am »
haha ur welcome
ill be there to support you guys
and ya but we can never find anyone its sooo hard we were going to pick up ll bs ll but he sucks cuz he bailed on us 2 days before this always happens

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #356 on: August 27, 2008, 08:43:33 am »
What time is the FFA event going to start and then end? Hopefully before the OU game...I'm a student at OU and I have a ticket already...So unless you guys start this thing earlier, I'm not gonna make this one...Too bad to, I was wanting to introduce myself to those of you who don't know who I am...

Dude they are playing chatt... are you serious. I already know the score to the game. Yes we do host these frequently.. once a month lately.. LAN center this fall we are going to help PTD magazines Frag Fest. So instead of HxC Promo tourney they will be PTD frag fest @ HxC LAN Center. Sweet huh? Hey also I need feed back.. we are narrowing down what the Game Center is going to be like so opinions, suggestions, questions go to local players and tell us whats good! Oklahomies... please dont pwn me to bad in the ffa its my birthday take it easy on me.. well I guess it wont matter cuz if they dont them Religion and mystique is going to. DANG IT!  :-\
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • Casey.....Its not easy being your daddy........
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 27, 2008, 11:00:17 am »
also another thing HYPNOTIC... really me and rage thought we were loud and obnoxious lol and not soo good. but ive played with you on live and talk to you. and i want to say i have respect for u now and im glad were kinda cool know i just thought u were a deusch cuz u always talk ♥♥♥♥...i took it serious and i shouldnt of cuz thats your personality and u dont really mean most of it so im sorry and im sorry u have to work that day lol but ill be there and try to win the ffa lol =)

ya youre cooler now that i know you....and i wouldnt go even if i DIDN'T have to work......
Im not Sick......IM ILL...

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #358 on: August 27, 2008, 11:36:20 am »

ya youre cooler now that i know you....and i wouldnt go even if i DIDN'T have to work......

Why wouldnt you??? is everything ok man?
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline CaDDy54

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 27, 2008, 05:20:23 pm »
I forgot oklahomies are good........At locals :'(
gt: Go Kaddy, aim:kaddy545454