Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Tournament #2 - H3 4v4/H3 2v2/SF4 1v1 - 7/25/09  (Read 102482 times)

Offline DreamZ i

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
Re: OKC - HxC Summer Season Tournament #2 - H3 4v4/H3 2v2/SF4 1v1 - 7/25/09
« Reply #255 on: July 22, 2009, 02:08:14 am »
^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOLLOLOL

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #256 on: July 22, 2009, 10:45:03 am »
I think someone needs to tell improve that since he cant find another pro to TRY to carry him to win this tournament. That he should stop trying to go to other people's teams and trying to get people that already ON A TEAM to join his crappy team.

P.S. only reason team is terrible is b/c nobody no matter how good can carry improve to win this local.
You have got to be kidding Roye. The only reason you're mad is because you ran games with them and they didn't pick you up, but now that Soap is running games you don't like it.

So it's okay for you to run games with another team, but it's not okay for Soap to? Am I right?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 11:02:52 am by 2AMPd »

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline iRioX

• Familiar Face
  • Yah Got Domed Kid.
    • View Profile
    • Sig Maker
  • XBL ID: RRyox
« Reply #257 on: July 22, 2009, 11:59:26 am »
Roye just toss out a big ol BAK ;D

Offline OU Roye

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 22, 2009, 12:16:56 pm »
I think someone needs to tell improve that since he cant find another pro to TRY to carry him to win this tournament. That he should stop trying to go to other people's teams and trying to get people that already ON A TEAM to join his crappy team.

P.S. only reason team is terrible is b/c nobody no matter how good can carry improve to win this local.
You have got to be kidding Roye. The only reason you're mad is because you ran games with them and they didn't pick you up, but now that Soap is running games you don't like it.

So it's okay for you to run games with another team, but it's not okay for Soap to? Am I right?
They asked me to run games i played with them. they asked me to team with them. I told them i won't team with them b/c there teams BAD and i didn't want to leave soap. I don't know why you are backing them up when they kicked you off there team

Offline chopperdave360

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 22, 2009, 12:41:30 pm »

They asked me to run games i played with them. they asked me to team with them. I told them i won't team with them b/c there teams BAD and i didn't want to leave soap. I don't know why you are backing them up when they kicked you off there team

but now he is under my wing
Latch on tight and do not let go. Sex is great, sex after being pissed off at halo bull****....even better.

[IMG]http://www.bungie.net

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 22, 2009, 12:45:51 pm »

I don't take this game seriously anymore, I don't care if I'm kicked from a team. I want to have FUN playing a game I enjoy, not play everyday seriously.  And NEVER did anyone on that team ask to team with you, they asked to run games, not to team.

So yes, sorry I'm backing up someone that I've known for longer than Halo 3 has been out, sorry I'm backing up a team that I'm coaching. If people say they are going to ♥♥♥♥ on this team, I wouldn't come in here and throw a hissy fit, but when someone comes in here lying and being starts being a hypocrit I'm going to step in here and call you out on that.

I still gotta say, the Quitters are going to win hands down.

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline Afflictions Dtf

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 22, 2009, 12:48:49 pm »

I'm tight with u roye, but really when did we ask you to team with us? because that never happened. One of the only reasons I could even get improve to run games with you is because we were waiting for soundoutsilence to get online and didn't have a fourth to play with at the time . Not trying to call u out or embarrass you but don't say stuff that isn't true to try and make us look bad. Plus like amp said you ran games with us for a while the day before, I guess if it benefits you its okay but not soap?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 12:53:42 pm by Afflictions Dtf »

Offline SoundOutSilence

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 22, 2009, 12:50:05 pm »

ope, gottem

Offline Kelley88

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 22, 2009, 02:01:03 pm »
ill be there for SF4

*they should have made a seperate post for SF4 all I see is halo players talking mad crap to each other...Figures*
XBL= A gimpasaurus
PSN= Agimpasaurus

You may win in a tourney, but that might mean you still fail at the game of life.

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 22, 2009, 02:11:20 pm »
ill be there for SF4

*they should have made a seperate post for SF4 all I see is halo players talking mad crap to each other...Figures*
Yea, those stupid halo players...

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • "Hardcore Gaming for Hardcore Gamers" - HxC LAN
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: HxC LAN Center
« Reply #265 on: July 22, 2009, 02:15:41 pm »
Ok. Added the totaled the points for the teams that have given me their roster. They are on the first page, will keep updating.

Offline Chaddddddddd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 22, 2009, 02:24:14 pm »
Who is on team hyped? lol

Offline Kelley88

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 22, 2009, 02:43:44 pm »
ill be there for SF4

Yea, those stupid halo players...

Never said that they are STUPID. I play halo here and there. I just dont talk mad crap.
XBL= A gimpasaurus
PSN= Agimpasaurus

You may win in a tourney, but that might mean you still fail at the game of life.

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 22, 2009, 02:53:35 pm »
The Quitters with the least amount of points so far? That's rubbish

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 22, 2009, 03:08:41 pm »
Hey what teams are going and who is on them i'm out of the loop and curious???

"Best Poster in Oklahoma"