Author Topic: TEKKEN 6 Action Sunday!  (Read 7134 times)

Offline onedirtylei

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
TEKKEN 6 Action Sunday!
« on: February 19, 2010, 10:53:16 am »
Sup suckas! A dude and his girl from out of town want to hook it up Sunday for some TEKKEN 6 action. I should be able to round up a few peeps. Anyone else wanna come, from out of town even? Let me know! I'll give you the info.  ;D
"ODLei"

Offline onedirtylei

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: TEKKEN 6 Action Sunday!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2010, 10:23:59 am »
Who's this onedirtylei guy? IDK. Fuk em. Don't leave me hangin gentlemen. Zino? Where you at? I know you need friends, McMc? Wanna come rule our asses for a while? Machinez? Don't act like you don't hear me. Don't make me look like a loser, I didn't blow up all these F'ing balloons just so I had to pop them all by my self. I'll have some soda and maybe some pizza rolls if I can find enough change in the couch. Hit me up!
"ODLei"

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2010, 02:42:33 pm »
What time is this looking to start? I said possibly before and it is a MOST LIKELY, but i'd like to know.  (The sole cause of whether or not i'm going is how far i am in my essay)

Offline onedirtylei

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 02:43:57 pm »
Oh I see. I'm not sure really. Maybe 1 or 2. Sounds good right?
"ODLei"

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2010, 02:52:27 pm »
Possibly.....? I need to start my essay

Offline onedirtylei

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2010, 02:55:53 pm »
Get on it then!
"ODLei"

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 03:00:57 pm »
Ya i'm having trouble

Offline onedirtylei

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 03:09:47 pm »
Why?
"ODLei"

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2010, 03:13:56 pm »
because i hate essays, it's one of, if not THE worst thing about school. I can tell you exactly what I want to tell you in a few sentences max. If something requires more than that than I wouldn't want to write about it, simple.

Offline onedirtylei

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2010, 03:16:17 pm »
Agreed. Skools fer fulls eneywayz! ???
"ODLei"

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2010, 03:17:42 pm »
School's for people who want to learn, unfortunately i don't care

Offline onedirtylei

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2010, 03:20:44 pm »
No, teh internets is for people who want to learn. College is for people who have to.
"ODLei"

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2010, 03:24:49 pm »
Actually no, College is an optional thing that requires YOU (the person) to pay a large amount of money to attend, or even then you can get financial aid if you're really bad off, but for the most part you're paying thousands to go.  It isn't mandatory by any means.

Offline onedirtylei

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2010, 03:35:44 pm »
You're telling me if I want to go to school, I have to want to shell out tons and tons of money to maybe end up hard up for money and have to go in debt to keep doing what I "want" with loans and what not? I want a Viper GTS but I don't have one and no copious amounts of debt are possibly obtainable to get what I "want". Your point has not been seen sir.
"ODLei"

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2010, 03:50:03 pm »
No, because it's a want because it may be unobtainable also. Many people can't go because they can neither afford it or qualify for any grants.  And no, loans and financial aid are different.  Depending on what you do and what you want, you'll get a PELL Grant which is a default amount of money determined by your financial situation. I personally get 2700 bucks a semester, from which 1300 is automatically pulled out to pay for classes and memberships and log-in IDs, etc... leaving me with 1500-ish left, 300-400 i use to purchase books/supplies needed, leaving me with a grand for food and stuff. (and the fact my father takes 400 of it too for being an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ doesn't help).

I don't have to pay any of this back, however along with this is the options to work at TCC and earn more cash per semester, designated by them, AND Student Loans which you can opt for and choose an amount, and you'll have to pay it back eventually.

Many people use that as an opportunity to buy cars and crap like dumbasses and be paying it off for their LIFE. Some won't be able too and then some actually become/are successful from the get-go and pay it off asap. These are all theoretical situations for the most part at the time you're doing this, so people need to have good foresight.  I personally know i wouldn't be able to pay any loans off EVER, so I took NIL.

Point is, you don't have to go to college at all. It your CHOICE. If you believe you NEED too than that's a terrible thought to have. If you believe it leads to better jobs for more money, although it leads to more openings. that's also untrue. The state of the current degrees are far less than they once were.