Author Topic: Apache - CODMW2 LAN - 02/20/2010  (Read 13999 times)

Offline BUTL3R

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Oh Butler
Re: Apache - CODMW2 LAN - 02/20/2010
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2010, 05:07:27 pm »
Why would you go to play if you cant pay?

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2010, 03:28:20 pm »
i agree... that was clearly stated.
No it wasnt clearly stated... in the sentence he posted "paying teams" all teams should pay in full before a tournament starts. Right? Not trying to start anything just saying.. I wouldnt let anyone play if they didnt pay entry? Or am I not reading his post right. Homicidal teams was the only team that payed? How many teams showed up??
4 teams, 3 payed
Yea so.. what if that team that didnt pay won the tournament then what??? Well okc Rage was there.. he is a local legend and knows his stuff so it still wouldve went fine. But what if he wasnt there either? Situations like that can get nasty fast! I cant believe a team showed up and didnt pay... even though alot of teams didnt show I still think this went well cuz thats 300 dollars in a pot right!!! and I imagine 200 went to first 100 to second???
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline SnowBone Murder

• Business Owner
  • Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2010, 08:03:11 pm »
lol  well okc rage was on my team and we just did it where 2 teams didnt pay for 4v4 because we wanted to play with more than 2 teams and we technically didnt finish 4v4 but we were in final game and we just gave all the pot to the team who payed because the other team who did left because they got mad they got raped lol but it went perfectly fine like technical problems we solved the few we had during tournament we just need more people to have a better tournament

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2010, 03:02:56 pm »
lol  well okc rage was on my team and we just did it where 2 teams didnt pay for 4v4 because we wanted to play with more than 2 teams and we technically didnt finish 4v4 but we were in final game and we just gave all the pot to the team who payed because the other team who did left because they got mad they got raped lol but it went perfectly fine like technical problems we solved the few we had during tournament we just need more people to have a better tournament

Ok good stuff.. fair enough.. dont you just love it when kids find out they are not as good as they think? I recommend playing against Human species before thinking you are the best after going through the campaign.. lol.. You know what I mean snowbone?
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center