Author Topic: Halo: Reach Tournament  (Read 5654 times)

Offline xXElmo

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Halo: Reach Tournament
« on: March 31, 2012, 02:09:56 am »
A lot of people in OK have started to play Halo again and I personally think this would be the perfect time to make a tournament. We all know Timmy holds the best tournaments and I think he's worried that there won't be many teams show up. Most people don't know how to go about putting a team together which is a huge reason people are always F/A's. Everybody that would want to play in a local tournament should add one of the HxC XBL(HxC Gaming 1, 2 and 3). There are a lot of good players in OK that should be on a good team. When you find good people from here just ask them to run games or if they want to try and find 1 or 2 more and get a team and go to the locals. Halo in Oklahoma isn't dead, there are a lot of people that play but nobody has the initiative to find a team. So add these accounts and find a team so we can get Timmy to get us a local set up.
Elmooo

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
Re: Halo: Reach Tournament
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 09:25:43 am »
I'm going to host one.... and I'm going to put 100 percent of energy into that ONE. If enough teams dont show.. I'm not doing another till Halo 4. FYI
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 01:08:16 pm »
I'm going to host one.... and I'm going to put 100 percent of energy into that ONE. If enough teams dont show.. I'm not doing another till Halo 4. FYI
Makes sense and if you need anything, help with running it or what have you, ill definitely be there to play and support oklahoma.
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 04:27:29 pm »
I want a Grand Theft Auto 4 tournament. Whoever kills the most prostitutes in Liberty City wins, aka me.

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline xXElmo

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 07:58:49 am »
I agree. I mainly just made this thread for ppl to get some initiative to find a team and help them do it. If u want to play OK customs message Eimooo on live because we play mostly every night
Elmooo

Offline iRioX

• Familiar Face
  • Yah Got Domed Kid.
    • View Profile
    • Sig Maker
  • XBL ID: RRyox
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 03:36:29 pm »
I think if we had another local there would be a good turn out. Like Elmoo said there are alot of people from Oklahoma that are playing again. And of course people would say they are coming and bail but I think we would have at least 5+ teams from Oklahoma and probably several from Texas, and other surrounding states. I've been wanting another local to happen for awhile now.. And I think the  turnout would be promising. If there is anything I can help out with let me know! I want to bring out community back to what it was in the halo 3 days. I also personally like the Biltmore as a venue rather than the OU library. Not sure what the price difference is there but im sure its big. I just think back of the halo 3 days at the Biltmore teaming with raider and having like almost 20 teams showing up those were the days.

Offline marinesasquach

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: MarineSasquach
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 02:41:43 am »
I'll of course be there as well. Actually looking forward to a LAN or something since there hasn't been squat on reach locals beside 2v2's in a while..:D

Offline koze405

• OKgamers Supporters
  • Familiar Face
  • NIP- NINJAS IN PJ'S. FREE AGENT
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: FR KOZE
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 01:00:49 pm »
me and timmy are working on getting one set up here with in the next 2 months give or take.
i hold my gun to your chest. i lay my life on the line so i expect nothing less from you

Offline Wally

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • GT is Wah Wah Wally
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2012, 02:35:09 am »
I think another tournament is exactly what our state needs right now, much love!  ;D

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 02:39:44 pm »
I think another tournament is exactly what our state needs right now, much love!  ;D

June 23rd... OKC
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline Wally

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • GT is Wah Wah Wally
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2012, 03:22:33 pm »

June 23rd... OKC
You're the best! :)