Author Topic: The Old Republic  (Read 1747 times)

Offline SeenNotScene

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
The Old Republic
« on: December 20, 2011, 01:50:53 am »
Hello all, anyone who is interested in playing this game should consider joining the Gauntlet of Kressh server.  I have a guild name already chosen, the Army of Ancients, and I would welcome any mature players that would be like to join.  Be warned: This will be an adult guild, talks of alcohol, smoking, and adult language will be involved, I'm sure. I should also mention I chose the Imperial side, though I plan on being nice lol my in game character's name is Mavrick or  hit me up via email at [email protected].  I'm a tank if you are wondering ;) going to need plenty of dps and heals to join the ranks.

Offline Chance

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: Gear_Jammer89
  • XBL ID: metalmusic89
Re: The Old Republic
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 06:51:56 pm »
from what ive seen SWTOR looks good, i wouldnt mind getting into that game but atm im building new pc, so gonna try to accomplish that b4 i got out and buy a game for $60, but maybe in near future ill hit u up

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
Re: The Old Republic
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 02:17:16 pm »
Wish Id seen this Earlier..   There is about 6 OKC Folks on Sith Wyrm Server..  Republic Side. 

If I can ever get them all on at the Same time we are banding up to start our old Guild back up from WAY back in the Everquest Days Sacred Rites.   Anyone is more than welcome to join in. Especially if your from Oklahoma.