Author Topic: Edmond - Play N Trade COD MW2 2v2 Team Deathmatch - 8/21/10 2pm {SOLD OUT}  (Read 16119 times)

Offline CoNdOmS

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
And Jorsky im expecting you to be there tooo u thought you were sum hot shot at mw2 and i wanna be the one to eliminate you

Offline JoRsKy

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Condoms i would love to play you in a 2v2 GB match. I really was gonna go to this, but i have no way to pre-register. I don't feel like talking trash so i won't, but please challenge my team. (this goes to anybody who thinks i'm bad)

http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2/team/rock-hard-abs

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
Condoms i would love to play you in a 2v2 GB match. I really was gonna go to this, but i have no way to pre-register. I don't feel like talking trash so i won't, but please challenge my team. (this goes to anybody who thinks i'm bad)

http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2/team/rock-hard-abs

Are you sure you were going to go to it?...

idk if i can go to this now.

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline xhawkazi

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
i got one better for you jorsky..... we stopped half way through the season and this is still were we stood.

http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-world-at-war/team/edit

Offline xhawkazi

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
i wish you guys would stop being so cocky and stuff on these posts y cant we all just wish each other good luck and see what happends, this talking trash stuff is dumb. and if anyone wants to talk trash to each other wait till your all face to face not on posts. I bet its a waste of time for one of the okgamers admins to review them and i bet he gets tired of it.

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
uirritatedbrah?

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline xhawkazi

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
annoyed

Offline JoRsKy

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Hey Hawkazi it was WaW(back in 2009), that game wasn't even on PCL. Most of the good kids were playing CoD4. Also if you really think your better then me, then just challenge my team. If you win i'll shut up, if not i'll keep talking trash.

Offline xhawkazi

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
are you kiddin me jorsky,, its backwards all the good players are still playing WAW. you know y... it actually took some skill to get a kill with the weapons they provided, unlike MW2 where every assault rifle is to freaking steady and anybody that just started can easily get a kill. also shotguns as a secondary and automatic pistols???? the guns are too easy to use even the f2000 one of the hardest guns in the game is easy. Commando and lightweight. come on now. ya thats what pros use right. And also we would have a gamebattles doubles team for mw2 but the fact everyone disputes when we crap on them, because we dont have any dazzles. And i checked the teams you played wow you beat teams that were 1-9 and 1-5. wow how easy. I really wish you were going to this tournament jorsky, but you made an excuse and backed out. O and i did add you on my account. still waiting for you to accept. I cant wait to play you and your little buddy 2v2.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 06:22:24 pm by xhawkazi »

Offline JoRsKy

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
hawkazi i have a dazzle so i'll make sure to record when i play you. Also stop saying i played waw, since i don't even own that game. I should be on in a few days to play you, i have some stuff i gotta do this weekend.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 07:42:06 pm by JoRsKy »

Offline xhawkazi

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
hawkazi i have a dazzle so i'll make sure to record when i play you. Also stop saying i played waw, since i don't even own that game. I should be on in a few days to play you, i have some stuff i gotta do this weekend.

what???? i never sayed you played WAW. where did you get that at? and you can get on and play 2v2 non gamebattles match because are team is locked with disputes

Offline JoRsKy

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile

what???? i never sayed you played WAW. where did you get that at? and you can get on and play 2v2 non gamebattles match because are team is locked with disputes
scared? Also look at the kids you played in dubs. The most xp you got was 100. Thats terrible, keep playing team deathmatch bk.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 12:46:43 pm by JoRsKy »

Offline xhawkazi

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
jorsky once again your an idiot. You need to look again we played at least 3 teams that was in the top page. And the only reason i dont play mlg is because i hate demolition and capture the flag. i do enjoy search and i know we can bend you over in that. Listen jorsky before you say BK you might want to play us first. I think everyone that went to this tournament will agree with me.

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher

scared? Also look at the kids you played in dubs. The most xp you got was 100. Thats terrible, keep playing team deathmatch bk.
Jorsky you gotta chill a bit on the community man
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline JoRsKy

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Hawkazi you haven't even sent me a fr yet, so stop talking. Last time i played Dustin and his team(Dustin, Snowbone Murder, Hotsoup, and some other guy) we easliy beat them, which was in MLG. Which takes skill, not random team deathmatch. By the way nice GB rank