Author Topic: Tulsa Gaming Group Looking for Power Gamers!  (Read 10625 times)

Offline tulsarpgers

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Tulsa Gaming Group Looking for Power Gamers!
« on: March 03, 2013, 10:04:06 am »
Hiya!

We're a small group of gamers & we enjoy playing a variety of games & in a variety of settings. We're looking for people who can GM & who would like to participate as players. We do play evil campaigns, so no goody-two-shoes, please! (lol)

We do like playing powerful characters, but don't let that get in the way of the RPing & the fun. If this sounds like something you're interested in, just post here or PM me & I'll give you the details.

We prefer D20 games. D&D 3.0/3.5, Pathfinder & etc. We also enjoy other systems- Star Wars SAGA edition, GURPS, Warhammer, Deathwatch, Savage Worlds, etc.. We're open-minded & enjoy playing just about everything-- Westerns to Space Operas, Fantasy to Futuristic, Pulp, Horror, etc.

We need you to be 18+ & be able to meet us on Saturdays @ Wizard's! You must also not be an anal retentive drama king/queen. We game for the fun of it & that's what we're looking for in you, too! :)

We're also working on putting together online groups @ places like Roll20 & Infrno.

Post here or send a PM if interested! :)

Have a great day!

Offline Moosterz

• Global Moderator
  • learned the ropes
  • I help out with PR and take some sweet photos!
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
  • XBL ID: Moosterz
Re: Tulsa Gaming Group Looking for Power Gamers!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 01:23:12 am »
If you'd like to make an event page on Facebook, we'll gladly add it to the events page!

Offline tulsarpgers

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 06:40:17 pm »
okie dokie, will do. :)

We're meeting this Saturday at 11AM @ Wizard's if anyone would like to show up. Just post here or PM me. Hope to see some of you all there. :)

Offline tulsarpgers

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 12:28:40 am »
Group is meeting again this Saturday @ 11 AM! :)

If you'd like to go, just send me a PM or head to the website! tulsarpgers.com. :)

Here's the link to the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/453882144694031/

Offline tulsarpgers

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 12:31:38 pm »