Author Topic: Mustang - Plasma Burn / Halo3 - SSBB - SCIV - GoW2 - Jan 24, 2009  (Read 140142 times)

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • Casey.....Its not easy being your daddy........
    • View Profile
Re: Mustang - Plasma Burn Promo/ Halo3 - SSBB - SCIV - GoW2 - Jan 24, 2009
« Reply #150 on: December 03, 2008, 03:17:24 pm »
You're right, Walter. I mean, 126 teams, or however man, that's a lot of competition. But, we don't do anything you and your team hasn't done. How many Oklahomies threads have there been in relation to Halo? A lot.

But lemme ask you, have you ever made semi pro? Pro? Because a couple of us have, ya know. I brought you into this because you made a stereotypical halo kid remark.

How would you feel if you won every Halo related tourney/lan here, yet people STILL talked about how they were better than you. Even though they never showed up to play. Never tried to prove themselves.

It's very frustrating.

all he trying to say is that of all the tournaments me and walter and obituareez have been to we have never seen you. I want to play gears at every tournament but it ends up getting cancelled due to their not being enough people

And whoever said gears takes more skill than halo, you have got to be kidding me. Thats pointless to even reply to.

You brag about being semipro in gears but the thing is......it isnt hard.

p.s....i still say im better then walter but he isnt frustrated so why should you be......  :) love ya kale!!!!!
Im not Sick......IM ILL...

Offline godmode

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • XBL Gamertag = Oh My Godmode
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 03, 2008, 03:23:05 pm »
Which Gears tournies are you talking about? If semi is so easy, why haven't you been there?

Offline BUTL3R

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Oh Butler
« Reply #152 on: December 03, 2008, 03:26:32 pm »
No, I'm not Slipknot. You should check what everyone says about our team, on this forum. You should research, see the things that I've said. How I've said that I wouldn't be as successful here if it weren't for my team. See if you can find the thread where they ask who the best is in each game...and you're not even mentioned by the people here.

Other people are saying we're the best.

But here is the bottom line, this goes out to EVERYONE that doubts us: Play us. Add me on live. Send me a message. COME TO A TOURNEY AND PLAY. Please. If you beat us, you will get the recognition you want. We will be at all of the LANs here in Oklahoma. We will be at every MLG event this year.

Not with the team you have now lol... Nice gb: http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/gears-of-war-2/team/perfect-ending

xX_Raider_Xx

« Reply #153 on: December 03, 2008, 03:28:08 pm »
Guys, just get back on topic and stop arguing, I think fury has asked this many times. If you want to argue make a thread for it.

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 03, 2008, 03:29:27 pm »
Ok lets make this interesting.....us "halo" players will play gears and you "gears" players will play halo in this tournament. Lets see who gets farther.

Since this is probably gonna be the biggest tournament in a while......

Lets up the stakes a little bit.(This has nothing to do with the tournament....its my "mini" tournament)

I will GUARANTEE a win for the halo players so much that I will give up ALL of my prize money if we get second place and you do the same when you lose.

Also, I will be playing anyone on this website that I dont already know in 1v1 matches in Halo or Gears, under my rules.
You get 10 dollars if you win, you lose 10 dollars when i win. You can play as many times as you want.

Also I will retire from halo if we lose and you must do the same if you lose and the loser must make an announcement at the tournament and say this: "I _______(your name goes in the blank) accept that I am absolutely terrible gears and halo and pretty much video games altogether. I should have heeded the halo players warning by backing down but I refused and now I must accept that I am not even on the level of the local gamers. I claim I am a semipro but I do not know exactly what that is. I will retire my name and change my gamertag."

DEAL OR NO DEAL?

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 03, 2008, 03:31:09 pm »
Guys, just get back on topic and stop arguing, I think fury has asked this many times. If you want to argue make a thread for it.

we are talking about the tournament and in which, is on topic. Whats wrong with arguing about whose going to win?

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 03, 2008, 03:32:40 pm »
No, I'm not Slipknot. You should check what everyone says about our team, on this forum. You should research, see the things that I've said. How I've said that I wouldn't be as successful here if it weren't for my team. See if you can find the thread where they ask who the best is in each game...and you're not even mentioned by the people here.

Other people are saying we're the best.

But here is the bottom line, this goes out to EVERYONE that doubts us: Play us. Add me on live. Send me a message. COME TO A TOURNEY AND PLAY. Please. If you beat us, you will get the recognition you want. We will be at all of the LANs here in Oklahoma. We will be at every MLG event this year.

Not with the team you have now lol... Nice gb: http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/gears-of-war-2/team/perfect-ending

OWNED!!! This godmode kid cant even have a good record online!!!!!!! Just wait till lan!!! Omg I cant wait for this tournament

xX_Raider_Xx

« Reply #157 on: December 03, 2008, 03:33:16 pm »
LOL I just said that you guys need to stop arguing but that would be an interesting deal.

we are talking about the tournament and in which, is on topic. Whats wrong with arguing about whose going to win?

Its not a problem to me, but Fury said that he didnt want people talking smack on this thread.

xX_Raider_Xx

« Reply #158 on: December 03, 2008, 03:34:10 pm »
Hypnotic, we tryin the new team for this one?

Offline godmode

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 03, 2008, 03:35:47 pm »
Butler is angry that we asked him to leave when we were scrimming.

But ok, you think our record is bad, fine. Play us. Send the challenge, please.

As for the tourney thing, you want the halo kids to play gears and the gears kids to play halo? That won't really prove anything. WE don't care about Halo.

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 03, 2008, 03:39:02 pm »
Butler is angry that we asked him to leave when we were scrimming.

But ok, you think our record is bad, fine. Play us. Send the challenge, please.

As for the tourney thing, you want the halo kids to play gears and the gears kids to play halo? That won't really prove anything. WE don't care about Halo.

I figured you would make such a petty excuse not to do it. All talk no walk. Your words have no credentials.

Offline godmode

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 03, 2008, 03:42:29 pm »
Explain how it'd make sense, please. You won't beat us on Gears. You know that. So you obviously need an equalizer to compensate. It's ok, I'm flattered.

As for Butler...

http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/gears-of-war-2/team/aoa-reb0rn-/

1-0. 805th. Really? Why are you bringing up my team? I expect a match tonight.

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
« Reply #162 on: December 03, 2008, 03:46:34 pm »
LOL I just said that you guys need to stop arguing but that would be an interesting deal.

Its not a problem to me, but Fury said that he didnt want people talking smack on this thread.

If you talking Smack Just to Talk Smack..  Take it to PM's..  but..   If its This tournament related Smack. Bring it on :)  Now Having said that if the Mods feel its a bit much just remember they have have the power the enforce!  But I do think that the  GoW vs Halo smack is unnecessary though.

Offline BUTL3R

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 03, 2008, 03:47:30 pm »
Explain how it'd make sense, please. You won't beat us on Gears. You know that. So you obviously need an equalizer to compensate. It's ok, I'm flattered.

As for Butler...

http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/gears-of-war-2/team/aoa-reb0rn-/

1-0. 805th. Really? Why are you bringing up my team? I expect a match tonight.

Actually it called reborn because we made AoA Reborn originally and we got ranked 24th front page. Get at me. Go look at the 5th ranked team's matches. They have a loss to AoA Reborn. We actually beat them twice but the matches dont go down that far. Here is a link, just look at the matches: http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/gears-of-war-2/team/dba1234 Thanks!

Offline BUTL3R

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 03, 2008, 03:48:45 pm »
Ok sorry i get mad easy. Hey Fury, can you post like an address to the event? I cant find it if its in this thread.