Author Topic: Mustang - Plasma Burn / Halo3 - SSBB - SCIV - GoW2 - Jan 24, 2009  (Read 140124 times)

ReD MeN

Re: Mustang - Plasma Burn Promo/ Halo3 - SSBB - SCIV - GoW2 - Jan 24, 2009
« Reply #180 on: December 04, 2008, 12:01:21 pm »
Dont bring Timmy into this or any of the HxC people - The center is an actual business we just dont have a building yet! Wanna see the papers? So you just shut the ♥♥♥♥♥ up and mind your own!

Im not downing the center... But to have a lan center u need a center. Am i right. Til u get one your just a group of guys trying to put tourneys on in buliding that are open. Didnt mean for it to come off like it did.

My bad,,, Im glad we have people trying to do something.

For the shut up... Ive got the right to say what ever i want to. Papers just mean u have the name.

Watch the language - Darkwraith
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 12:31:32 pm by DarkWraith »

DarkWraith56

« Reply #181 on: December 04, 2008, 12:38:49 pm »
im just going to throw this out here because this is getting way out of hand

ANY OFF TOPIC POSTS AFTER THIS POINT WILL HAVE CONSEQUENCES

Offline obituareez

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 04, 2008, 12:43:02 pm »
These kids are as dumb as timmy... I own a lan center with no center. BS ...

Its not hard to make it semi pro in gears. ummmmmm lets  see what have you ever done at a event.

At best placed top 48 at one event. COME ON who needs to get know in the gaming world. Your know by local kids and noone good knows you in halo.
K i left it to you to name names to say!   

The truth is we could play halo and atleast give u a match where if u played gears it would be sad to watch. FACT

These threads are pointless when the go down this path. HALO kids are not god to everything. Nor is the gears kids. Its just funny listening to u dumb 15 years old kids talking about a game you've done nothing in.

And to say you could give us a match, I believe CJ challenged you guys to play in halo and he would play in Gears.  So why not do it?

funny how you avoided this.. if youre so dang good at everything, heres your chance to prove it. i think the results will be a bit different than you expect..

256 halo teams vs 64? gears teams.. not sure on the exact number, just know its less.. do the math.

and as for being fifteen.. if thats meant to be an insult.. i hope to god youre not older than me, id hate to see someone in their 20's making this many grammatical errors. its barely comprehendible. itd be hard to make something of yourself when you cant communicate properly

EDIT: i believe we posted at the same time :\

ReD MeN

« Reply #183 on: December 04, 2008, 01:27:05 pm »
What did u decide on the pay out?

For above me.. Your a waste of time
Ive already stated the facts of the same thing your bringing up. So.........

GG

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
« Reply #184 on: December 04, 2008, 01:41:44 pm »
Thanks!  Had the site now 6 months. Its come a long ways since then.  Learn some new web trick daily.  The Pre-registration is an on going thing Ive been working on. This is its first trial run. So I hope it works well. We shall find out when the tournament gets here.  Also if you have any cool gaming / technology related news lemme know Id be happy to let you blog it on the site and set you an account up. im always looking for more help.  My current help that was helping decided since they where being paid that it didn't interest them.  Its a Blog site.. Site gets maybe enough each month to pay for itself.  I do it for fun and I enjoy it.   But anyways  If anyone is interested to do some game / technology blogging lemme know.

ya man its a pretty cool site to find out all the information. Go to the japanese site kotaku.com  thats where I get all of my gaming news from. When new games come out you should post the trailers of them(they are normally posted on ign.com) Ya Ill be more than happy to blog on there since I have a wide taste in games besides the "competitive" gaming things. You should have people review games on there to get your name out there even further.

Im actually this <-->  close to being a review site for Ubisoft.  Ive been talking to them off and on for about a month now.  So will see where it goes.    I will Tell everyone more at the tournament.

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 04, 2008, 01:51:44 pm »
What did u decide on the pay out?

Im thinking 60/40 right now Unless I hear more people wanting 70/30.   60/40 give 1st quite of bit, and makes 2nd place worth while at the same time.  If i do 70/30 depending on how many people show up 70/30  30 may not be worth 2nd places time like for the team events because then you barely make back what the team put in to register. In my mind you got to be able to alteast make back enough to pay back your registration on 2nd place.

So Lets here some discussion on Payouts.  Keeping in mind 100% of what you pay for registration goes to the prize pot.  The 5$ venue fee(not included in the pot) goes to pay for the building. Just want everyone to understand they are separate.  So with out me putting a poll up here.  what sounds better 

60/40
70/30
75/25

Flash

« Reply #186 on: December 04, 2008, 03:05:06 pm »
Umm I have a belly button?

OMG we just said on topic posts only -CV
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 04:23:52 pm by Coolsvilla »

ReD MeN

« Reply #187 on: December 04, 2008, 03:07:48 pm »
Lets say u make it $20 a person...

4 teams = $320

I would do $240 for first and $80 for second...

So it makes it worth the drive to go.

If more teams show up then u can add on to second place by how many teams are there.

This way first gets to make money for going and second get there money back.

Offline BUTL3R

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Oh Butler
« Reply #188 on: December 04, 2008, 03:27:46 pm »
I think the 60/40 ratio is best.

Coolsvilla

« Reply #189 on: December 04, 2008, 04:25:02 pm »
im just going to throw this out here because this is getting way out of hand

ANY OFF TOPIC POSTS AFTER THIS POINT WILL HAVE CONSEQUENCES
Seriously guys, I'm warning every post that isn't specific to the tournament. This means fighting and off topic posts. If you aren't posting questions or suggestions for the tournament, you're getting a warning.

Offline AfroTastic

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 04, 2008, 05:00:06 pm »
70/30 sounds all much sweet like MJ said.

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 04, 2008, 08:23:01 pm »
70/30 sounds all much sweet like MJ said.

do the FPS gamers Prefer 60/40 and Fighters 70/30?   

or is everyone agreeing  70/30  Guess Imma have to make a poll.

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • Casey.....Its not easy being your daddy........
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 04, 2008, 09:17:23 pm »
70/30
Im not Sick......IM ILL...

Offline DrWalterrr

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 05, 2008, 12:34:53 am »
okay i never said it wasnt hard to make semi pro, i just said you dont have to beat that many teams w/e... im done with this back and forth crap.... i actually do wish your team luck in this local, hope you are as good as you say so you can do things for ok in mlg...never said i was better than you at gears... dont think that you could give us a run in halo... i dont think i can give you a run in gears, im going to try to go to the gears one for FUN and just to play it on lan.
on topic i think 70/30 would be cool
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 12:37:02 am by DrWalterrr »

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 05, 2008, 12:58:16 am »
Rislone brought up a good point in another thread that i started about payouts..  I Kinda agree, im gonna say if there 70 to 80 people in a particular game Imma bump it up to a 3 tier payout.