Author Topic: Mustang - Plasma Burn / Halo3 - SSBB - SCIV - GoW2 - Jan 24, 2009  (Read 140140 times)

Offline LawlTack

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • I liek vidya gaemz
    • View Profile
Re: Mustang - Plasma Burn Promo/ Halo3 - SSBB - SCIV - GoW2 - Jan 24, 2009
« Reply #90 on: December 02, 2008, 02:13:23 pm »
Hah. Owned  :P

DarkWraith56

« Reply #91 on: December 02, 2008, 02:16:44 pm »
Alright guys...this thread is about the tournament if you have problems with each other you need to take it to PM's.

Offline Raidenwins

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 02, 2008, 02:33:57 pm »
hmm, that looks like a really well organized SCIV tourney. I think I'll probably show up. Hopefully there will be good competition.

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
« Reply #93 on: December 02, 2008, 03:20:06 pm »
hmm, that looks like a really well organized SCIV tourney. I think I'll probably show up. Hopefully there will be good competition.

Providing I can get XA to the OKC area.  he will run that part. Anyone from Tulsa coming that could offer a Ride for XA?  If not I will make arrangements to go get him myself.

Offline Michael Jackson

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • PSN ID: Paxmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 02, 2008, 03:32:07 pm »
I know I'll probably be dragging him to this.

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 02, 2008, 03:48:17 pm »
I know I'll probably be dragging him to this.

You Rock MJ thanks.  I was gonna do a major mission friday and go get him If I couldn't find him a ride. :)  I want the SC community to Feel comfortable.  I love SC Im just not good enough to compete. Now my Wife on the other hand is a Button mashing fool.   

Also I just got a copy of SSBB.  Anyone in OKC wanna come over and unlock everything for me so we have an extra Wii to use?  I havent tried playing yet.  Been Focused on GoW2.   I Need to get my copy of Halo 3 back So i can get everything unlocked for it to use as well.

I know I haven't talked about this..   I Kinda know what we are gonna do for GoW2  But  How about you Halo 3 Players.  Could use some Input here.  Since I dont play enough Halo  Shout out here.. Tell me what is normal maps to play.  Im hoping I can maybe talk R3lgion into helping with the Halo 3 action.

DarkWraith56

« Reply #96 on: December 02, 2008, 04:40:51 pm »
all you need to do for halo is download the MLG v5 settings they provide just go with those

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 02, 2008, 05:08:09 pm »
all you need to do for halo is download the MLG v5 settings they provide just go with those

I dont need to download any extra maps or unlock anything?

DarkWraith56

« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2008, 05:22:57 pm »
as long as you have all the map packs and download the mlg variants of the maps you should be fine,you do also have to download the gametypes as well i think the account you get them off is actually called mlg gametypes

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2008, 05:30:25 pm »
as long as you have all the map packs and download the mlg variants of the maps you should be fine,you do also have to download the gametypes as well i think the account you get them off is actually called mlg gametypes

Ok I will check into it

DarkWraith56

« Reply #100 on: December 02, 2008, 05:36:09 pm »
yeah you just need to go here http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/FileShare.aspx?gamertag=MLG%20Gametypes download everything that is V5

Offline Hero Z

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Mustang / Plasma Burn Promo/ Halo3 - SSBB - SCIV - GoW2 / 01-24-09
« Reply #101 on: December 02, 2008, 06:17:45 pm »
the irony in this post... youve never played me in gears first of all and if you consider "Timmy's Team" to be good then I hope you know that im on his team so which according to you would make me good but I almost forgot that youre the almighty Allah of gears here in Oklahoma; will you please take a second to forgive me O Lord Hero Z. Please teach me the ways of the best Gears player. Do you offer lessons? I would be more than happy to pay you so that I (the inferior one) can be as good as you. I always wanted to be as good as a gears pro.......o wait....

WEll, How is it Ironic? You and your little friend are like Slipknot, Thinking your the best players ever but then not even showing up at Tournments, Wow Isnt that Ironic? When I said Timmy's team, Oh HAS BEEN TO TOURNMENT? Yes he has, You....? You can fill in the blank. Have you won anything? No You haven't. Has My team? Yes Every Tournment I Been to I got first. You are right I am the best Gears player with Godmode. We both have been to MLG and we were productive at those events. Why do kids that never been anywhere think they are great? Mmmm They only can kills kids that live right next to them but when it comes to lan, You, As a Online Warrior you are get smacked, Then cry to your mommy because you lost to people that are better than you. You want Lessons? You can ask Slipknot He can tell you how to not show up at anything and THink how he is the best player ever because he can only play on host and hide from you. If you are really that good kiddo? Show me it, I will just keep ragging on you due to you not being able to go somewhere that is about 2 hours away from you, I forgot your stuborn and you are not use to getting smacked by kids that are better than you.
Team: Hero's Terriable
Hero=Random
Aerials=Kid
Godmode and Red Men=Brains

"Hero and I have the only semi-pro or better placing in the state in gears of war... " Red Men

Offline Typ_EX

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Mustang / Plasma Burn Promo/ Halo3 - SSBB - SCIV - GoW2 / 01-24-09
« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2008, 06:21:09 pm »

I will just keep ragging on you due to you not being able to go somewhere that is about 2 hours away from you

This is getting nowhere and should probably cease before a mod gets involved.  I thought this was an online game.  Is it more complicatd than getting online and playing each other?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 06:23:38 pm by Typ_EX »

Offline Hero Z

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 02, 2008, 06:25:30 pm »
Yes, Because kids can make a laggy but not on a lan it is perfect all the time so you won't here kids saying omg ITS SO LAGGY! or WOW IF WE HAD HOSE WE WOULD Of WON!. Thats how it is most of the time.
Team: Hero's Terriable
Hero=Random
Aerials=Kid
Godmode and Red Men=Brains

"Hero and I have the only semi-pro or better placing in the state in gears of war... " Red Men

Offline Typ_EX

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 02, 2008, 06:27:09 pm »
Fair enough.  Although I wouldn't give anybody a hard time cause they wont (or can't) get to a tourney 2 hours away.