Author Topic: Mustang - Plasma Burn / Halo3 - SSBB - SCIV - GoW2 - Jan 24, 2009  (Read 140125 times)

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
Re: Mustang - Plasma Burn Promo/ Halo3 - SSBB - SCIV - GoW2 - Jan 24, 2009
« Reply #120 on: December 02, 2008, 11:09:48 pm »
Updated the main post.

But We "may" have limited space.  So Please Pre-Register
http://www.plasmaburn.net/prereg.php?tourn=1

If you know for sure you are going please pre-register.  Its a simple form no money is exchanged. Just a good tool to speed you up when you come to register. and it gives me a little idea who all is coming and how much equipment is going to be there.

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • Casey.....Its not easy being your daddy........
    • View Profile
Re: Mustang / Plasma Burn Promo/ Halo3 - SSBB - SCIV - GoW2 / 01-24-09
« Reply #121 on: December 02, 2008, 11:26:30 pm »
WEll, How is it Ironic? You and your little friend are like Slipknot, Thinking your the best players ever but then not even showing up at Tournments, Wow Isnt that Ironic? When I said Timmy's team, Oh HAS BEEN TO TOURNMENT? Yes he has, You....? You can fill in the blank. Have you won anything? No You haven't. Has My team? Yes Every Tournment I Been to I got first. You are right I am the best Gears player with Godmode. We both have been to MLG and we were productive at those events. Why do kids that never been anywhere think they are great? Mmmm They only can kills kids that live right next to them but when it comes to lan, You, As a Online Warrior you are get smacked, Then cry to your mommy because you lost to people that are better than you. You want Lessons? You can ask Slipknot He can tell you how to not show up at anything and THink how he is the best player ever because he can only play on host and hide from you. If you are really that good kiddo? Show me it, I will just keep ragging on you due to you not being able to go somewhere that is about 2 hours away from you, I forgot your stuborn and you are not use to getting smacked by kids that are better than you.

1. Have I been to a tournament? yes I have, almost all of them actually...you might want to ask around.
2.Have you won anything? yes many times...Ive been around much longer also...you haven't even been here for six months, but unlike you I don't feel that I have to brag about anything.
3. We both have been to MLG and we were productive at those events. so have I and who cares....its gears of war...the competition isn't as high as halo....quit bragging about irrelevant "achievements"
4. Quit calling me "kid", I'm not even a teenager(Hopefully you are because you're acting like one)
5. Did you go to grammar school?
6. As long as a guy by the name of "simiyic" exists, you are not the best

If you have been to as many tournaments as you say then why haven't I seen you at one? I've been to many gears tournaments and for some reason no one shows up?!?

If you could not understand what any of that said then maybe you will get this:
If you are sooooo good at gears then why aren't you pro? You. Are. A. Random.

On topic: Man I can't wait for this tournament. What is the prize money for all the events?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 11:33:05 pm by Oo HyPn07iC oO »
Im not Sick......IM ILL...

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 02, 2008, 11:37:23 pm »

On topic: Man I can't wait for this tournament. What is the prize money for all the events?

Prize Money will depend on how many people come.  Will be a Equal split.   1st / 2nd    60/40  for all event.   sound fair?   I think most event run things money wise a little differently.  I decided to go with the $5 per Registration (one time fee so if you play Halo 4v4 and Halo 3 its just $5)  The 5 bucks is to pay for the Venue. I wanted as much money as possible going to prizes

Now Once i get every thing in the mail from our Sponsors I will be able to says what prize is going where.  Here is what Im being told Nova Gaming is sending:

B4L lan bag, a couple Winner 3 /killer 2 mouse pads, and a master mouse pad.  Total value will be around $200

You can look at those items at http://www.esportnova.com/

Jinx.com has sent stickers for everyone. and 4-$25 Gift Certificates

Bawls is sending I think from what I understand 72 cans of Bawls, and two Bawls Prize Packs Im not sure what they consist of yet.  I will know more once i get everything in the mail.  I may end up with some extra stuff Im still working on a few local people.

Offline LawlTack

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • I liek vidya gaemz
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 03, 2008, 12:07:16 am »
WEll, How is it Ironic? You and your little friend are like Slipknot, Thinking your the best players ever but then not even showing up at Tournments, Wow Isnt that Ironic? When I said Timmy's team, Oh HAS BEEN TO TOURNMENT? Yes he has, You....? You can fill in the blank. Have you won anything? No You haven't. Has My team? Yes Every Tournment I Been to I got first. You are right I am the best Gears player with Godmode. We both have been to MLG and we were productive at those events. Why do kids that never been anywhere think they are great? Mmmm They only can kills kids that live right next to them but when it comes to lan, You, As a Online Warrior you are get smacked, Then cry to your mommy because you lost to people that are better than you. You want Lessons? You can ask Slipknot He can tell you how to not show up at anything and THink how he is the best player ever because he can only play on host and hide from you. If you are really that good kiddo? Show me it, I will just keep ragging on you due to you not being able to go somewhere that is about 2 hours away from you, I forgot your stuborn and you are not use to getting smacked by kids that are better than you.

1. Have I been to a tournament? yes I have, almost all of them actually...you might want to ask around.
2.Have you won anything? yes many times...Ive been around much longer also...you haven't even been here for six months, but unlike you I don't feel that I have to brag about anything.
3. We both have been to MLG and we were productive at those events. so have I and who cares....its gears of war...the competition isn't as high as halo....quit bragging about irrelevant "achievements"
4. Quit calling me "kid", I'm not even a teenager(Hopefully you are because you're acting like one)
5. Did you go to grammar school?
6. As long as a guy by the name of "simiyic" exists, you are not the best

If you have been to as many tournaments as you say then why haven't I seen you at one? I've been to many gears tournaments and for some reason no one shows up?!?

If you could not understand what any of that said then maybe you will get this:
If you are sooooo good at gears then why aren't you pro? You. Are. A. Random.

Who is simiyic?

On topic: Omg I love bawls, can't wait. Yes that sounds very odd I know. Are those 72 going to just be passed out or do we have to buy them?

Offline DrWalterrr

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2008, 01:03:09 am »
what i dont understand is why everyone is arguing over who is the best in a game that doesnt get more than three participants per local you win against one team and you first... anyway oklahomies FTW in te halos... are we going to this?

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2008, 01:31:17 am »
what i dont understand is why everyone is arguing over who is the best in a game that doesnt get more than three participants per local you win against one team and you first... anyway oklahomies FTW in te halos... are we going to this?

I think me and Grant are down... Drew is the only iffy one.

Offline godmode

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • XBL Gamertag = Oh My Godmode
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2008, 01:34:32 am »

Congrats on top 50 on Dallas...

ANYWAY, Simiyic is terrible. Period. He/she never shows up. I've never heard of that person, outside of his/her friends on this site. Trust me, we're the best. That's that. You can like it or love it. Hopefully, when we beat you, you will know what is what and won't keep this charade up. I mean, really? Come on. You've seen us play. You know the level we're on.

Offline obituareez

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2008, 02:24:23 am »

Congrats on top 50 on Dallas...

ANYWAY, Simiyic is terrible. Period. He/she never shows up. I've never heard of that person, outside of his/her friends on this site. Trust me, we're the best. That's that. You can like it or love it. Hopefully, when we beat you, you will know what is what and won't keep this charade up. I mean, really? Come on. You've seen us play. You know the level we're on.

LMFAO. nuff said

at least this tourney there is a split for 1st/2nd.. albeit unfair for the winners (cough) oklahomies.. it makes going for 2nd much more worthwhile

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 03, 2008, 02:53:45 am »
On topic: Omg I love bawls, can't wait. Yes that sounds very odd I know. Are those 72 going to just be passed out or do we have to buy them?

Im thinking imma pass them out to the first 70 some that sign up.

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 03, 2008, 03:05:22 am »
Hey guys got the fliers 100% done now.   If you would like save it print it share it, post it on myspace.  Print it take it to school with you. get the word out.  The more people that show means the prize pot is bigger!

Enjoy and Hope to see you all there.

OK Flier fixed  Now I think im safe to goto Kinko's

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • Casey.....Its not easy being your daddy........
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 03, 2008, 08:51:37 am »

put me in coach! Ive been on the bench all season! It will be a exact replica of Dallas......Morpheus off the Matrix sunglasses and carlos mencia FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Godmode was that top 50 dallas a sarcastic remark?

On topic: so for all games only first and second get prizes not third?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 08:54:14 am by Oo HyPn07iC oO »
Im not Sick......IM ILL...

Offline godmode

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • XBL Gamertag = Oh My Godmode
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 03, 2008, 08:53:34 am »
Yes. It was a sarcastic remark.

The Halo people should stick to Halo, and let us Gears players hash this out between us. We may talk trash to each other, but we generally tend to stay out of everyone else's business.

Offline obituareez

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 03, 2008, 09:52:56 am »
Yes. It was a sarcastic remark.

The Halo people should stick to Halo, and let us Gears players hash this out between us. We may talk trash to each other, but we generally tend to stay out of everyone else's business.

i just think its funny when people jump on these forums and say how theyre the best when they cant prove it.. in any game. youre saying nobody knows who any of us are.. well nobody knows who YOU are. and you have been by far the least humble of them all. "the halo people" would gladly take you in gears anyway, a child could play that game..

you would be playing for third hypnotic..
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 09:55:57 am by obituareez »

Offline Michael Jackson

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • PSN ID: Paxmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 03, 2008, 09:56:10 am »

Im thinking imma pass them out to the first 70 some that sign up.

oh mah GAWD Michael Jackson is signing up, give me teh BAWLZ

Offline Michael Jackson

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • PSN ID: Paxmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 03, 2008, 10:03:12 am »
I'd also like to add : MJNO-Man-liking-dudes-type-man  and  That "Bag 4 Lan" by the eSportnova guys is pretty slick.