Author Topic: Mustang - Plasma Burn / Halo3 - SSBB - SCIV - GoW2 - Jan 24, 2009  (Read 140131 times)

Offline Simiyic

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
Re: Mustang - Plasma Burn Promo/ Halo3 - SSBB - SCIV - GoW2 - Jan 24, 2009
« Reply #135 on: December 03, 2008, 11:05:38 am »

Congrats on top 50 on Dallas...

ANYWAY, Simiyic is terrible. Period. He/she never shows up. I've never heard of that person, outside of his/her friends on this site. Trust me, we're the best. That's that. You can like it or love it. Hopefully, when we beat you, you will know what is what and won't keep this charade up. I mean, really? Come on. You've seen us play. You know the level we're on.
[/quote]

Godmode=slipknot much?

lol you have never played me in any game... so i guess that means im bad apparently! and on top of that ive been to plenty of tourneys and every time you post you just brag on yourself way, to be productive.

Offline godmode

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • XBL Gamertag = Oh My Godmode
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 03, 2008, 11:20:10 am »
No, I'm not Slipknot. You should check what everyone says about our team, on this forum. You should research, see the things that I've said. How I've said that I wouldn't be as successful here if it weren't for my team. See if you can find the thread where they ask who the best is in each game...and you're not even mentioned by the people here.

Obituareez, I'm not even saying we're "known." But what people say about us is proof enough. I don't have to say I'm the best. Other people are saying we're the best.

And as for the Halo guys owning us on Gears...I doubt it. If it were THAT easy, they'd be playing it against us.

But here is the bottom line, this goes out to EVERYONE that doubts us: Play us. Add me on live. Send me a message. COME TO A TOURNEY AND PLAY. Please. If you beat us, you will get the recognition you want. We will be at all of the LANs here in Oklahoma. We will be at every MLG event this year.

My gamertag is Godmode pE

Please, add me. I'd love to hear from you.

Offline Simiyic

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 03, 2008, 11:22:22 am »
No, I'm not Slipknot. You should check what everyone says about our team, on this forum. You should research, see the things that I've said. How I've said that I wouldn't be as successful here if it weren't for my team. See if you can find the thread where they ask who the best is in each game...and you're not even mentioned by the people here.

Obituareez, I'm not even saying we're "known." But what people say about us is proof enough. I don't have to say I'm the best. Other people are saying we're the best.

And as for the Halo guys owning us on Gears...I doubt it. If it were THAT easy, they'd be playing it against us.

But here is the bottom line, this goes out to EVERYONE that doubts us: Play us. Add me on live. Send me a message. COME TO A TOURNEY AND PLAY. Please. If you beat us, you will get the recognition you want. We will be at all of the LANs here in Oklahoma. We will be at every MLG event this year.

Please, add me. I'd love to hear from you.

alright sounds good ill add you now, you send me one your list is full          Simiyic

Offline DrWalterrr

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 03, 2008, 12:14:26 pm »
what i dont understand is why everyone is arguing over who is the best in a game that doesnt get more than three participants per local you win against one team and you first... anyway oklahomies FTW in te halos... are we going to this?

ANYWAY, Simiyic is terrible. Period. He/she never shows up. I've never heard of that person, outside of his/her friends on this site. Trust me, we're the best. That's that. You can like it or love it. Hopefully, when we beat you, you will know what is what and won't keep this charade up. I mean, really? Come on. You've seen us play. You know the level we're on.
um it was actually top 48 but hey nice try i know its hard to find our placing in the hundreds of people that go to a halo event... but hey congrats on winning gears locals against guys in oklahoma like sniperspree12378494....and i dont know why you brought me into this i didnt single you out... i said it was pointless to argue so dont bring up my placings when ive have done and will do more than you in gaming
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 12:22:10 pm by DrWalterrr »

Offline Simiyic

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 03, 2008, 12:32:56 pm »
what i dont understand is why everyone is arguing over who is the best in a game that doesnt get more than three participants per local you win against one team and you first... anyway oklahomies FTW in te halos... are we going to this?

um it was actually top 48 but hey nice try i know its hard to find our placing in the hundreds of people that go to a halo event... but hey congrats on winning gears locals against guys in oklahoma like sniperspree12378494....and i dont know why you brought me into this i didnt single you out... i said it was pointless to argue so dont bring up my placings when ive have done and will do more than you in gaming
well said

Offline godmode

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 03, 2008, 01:00:52 pm »
You're right, Walter. I mean, 126 teams, or however man, that's a lot of competition. But, we don't do anything you and your team hasn't done. How many Oklahomies threads have there been in relation to Halo? A lot.

But lemme ask you, have you ever made semi pro? Pro? Because a couple of us have, ya know. I brought you into this because you made a stereotypical halo kid remark.

How would you feel if you won every Halo related tourney/lan here, yet people STILL talked about how they were better than you. Even though they never showed up to play. Never tried to prove themselves.

It's very frustrating.

Offline Typ_EX

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 03, 2008, 01:05:38 pm »
I know I wouldn't get cross over it, and I get podium finishes in brawl everytime.  If somebody thinks they're good, they're more than welcome to have a go against the gamers here.  Isn't that what okgamers is all about? gamers meeting other gamers?

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
« Reply #142 on: December 03, 2008, 01:06:14 pm »

On topic: so for all games only first and second get prizes not third?

Yea No Third,  I can do 60/40 or 70/30  What sounds better?

« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 01:08:22 pm by furyswrath »

Offline godmode

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 03, 2008, 01:06:29 pm »
Simiyic - added.

Offline Michael Jackson

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • PSN ID: Paxmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 03, 2008, 01:28:55 pm »
70/30

More of a split and makes 1st all that much sweeter.

Offline obituareez

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 03, 2008, 01:34:23 pm »
You're right, Walter. I mean, 126 teams, or however man, that's a lot of competition. But, we don't do anything you and your team hasn't done. How many Oklahomies threads have there been in relation to Halo? A lot.

But lemme ask you, have you ever made semi pro? Pro? Because a couple of us have, ya know. I brought you into this because you made a stereotypical halo kid remark.

How would you feel if you won every Halo related tourney/lan here, yet people STILL talked about how they were better than you. Even though they never showed up to play. Never tried to prove themselves.

It's very frustrating.

problem is.. you keep saying that you have been to tourneys.. when you havent. and ill gladly play you in gears any time

70/30 sounds great fury

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
« Reply #146 on: December 03, 2008, 01:40:27 pm »
70/30

More of a split and makes 1st all that much sweeter.

Thats what I was kinda thinking.  Because say like there are 5 Halo teams 70/30 totaling 400 bones  that'd be 280 1st and 120 for 2nd  thats a pretty nice prize. But then again if I did 60/40  thats 240 and  160     Doing its 60/40 makes it more worthwhile to 2nd place as well as that doubles the teams money they put in.

Same With SSBB/SCIV if we did 60/40 and 10 people registered.  thats 120 1st and 80 bucks 2nd  On a 10$ registration I think thats pretty decent?  Anyways Im sure you all can do the math and see.   I will have a firm Answer by Middle of December that will give people plenty of time to decide if the cash is worth it.

Offline godmode

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 03, 2008, 02:17:16 pm »

It's very frustrating.

problem is.. you keep saying that you have been to tourneys.. when you havent. and ill gladly play you in gears any time

70/30 sounds great fury

But I have been to tourneys. I've been the the tourneys here. I've been to MLG. Hero has placed semi pro. Red Men, who was on our team until recently, semi pro.

The real problem is, you don't know us, but wanna talk about us. But that's ok. If you wanna talk, then come play. If you don't wanna play, then please don't talk about us.

Send me a message and I'll remove someone so you can play us.

ReD MeN

« Reply #148 on: December 03, 2008, 02:52:00 pm »

It's very frustrating.

70/30 sounds great fury

Wow more halo kids i see jumping on the gears platers. Does this forum ever change.

Go back and look at some of my old post.

HALO= Bigger fan base due to every little kid can pick it up and think there amazing.
1.. Thats why they have more of a turn out.
Yeah strats come into play when your at a event... locals there never good enough teams to run hardcore starts on. Unless you live in PA NY CT.

Gears was a wayyy hardy game to master the halo... Im not saying it because i was a gears player but halo kids cant play gears very well.

I like to play halo in my spare time and go +20 every map. Should i go play halo. NO but im not going to bash the game thats that easy to play.

The number game with team passes..... BEEN there done that one... How many 10 years old kids have there little buddies go and there parents use it as a vacation.... More then half of the field in halo. Ive went to MLG the past 2 years not just 1 event like some people in these forums. Who love to rant about the halo community.

Yeah gears had 64 + passes that would go out and sell out in less then 3 mins everytime. Is that the gears community fault for MLG not selling more passes and taking away from halos limelight.

gO READ THE FIRST POST ABOUT GEARS AT MEADOWLANDS IN 07..... It talks about how everyone HALO SR player were leaving there satation to go watch gears. Thats what the crowd like to watch and other pros from other games.

gg Hi Im ReD MeN

Offline godmode

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 03, 2008, 03:00:45 pm »
Oh snap. See what you guys brought back?