Author Topic: Tulsa - Tulsa Comic and Anime Expo, Video Gaming - Sept 19 & 20th, 2009  (Read 34269 times)

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
Re: Tulsa - Tulsa Comic and Anime Expo, Video Gaming - Sept 19 & 20th, 2009
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2009, 12:45:54 am »
all i can say is wow really?

Were you the guy walking around that place telling everyone you were pro??

no he wasnt, this is his friend, which i really hope that he can play better than his friend, because for going 6 rounds in MLG he did pretty bad against a bunch of randoms lololol, and then he got trashed by smoothocean someone who hardly even touches an xbox anymore!
I think a killing Frenzy (this was against that garbage "smooth" kid) is a good thing also I won the tourny with 1st place! my teammate had only ever played halo 3 twice! That BK smooth only  wo a round because my teammate went -24. He had a decent teammate I would have won a 1v2 but my teammate going -24 kind of put me at a disadvantage. Also 2 of the games I played him I was on 10 sens. I haven't even played in 3 weeks either. you can check that online in bungie stats. and if he was on that garbage OKlahomies team in dallas he didn't touch 5th round much less 6th. So screw off BK. And I never said I was pro. I just had a shirt from Dallas on. Dumbnuts =0

OK random. You are nobody, never have been never will be. i will bring the "garbage" oklahomies anywhere anytime and trash on anyone you can show up with. icyballs you are a joke always have been always will be. so why dont you just shut your mouth i would say come prove it at an event but oh wait thats right you cant. I dont know why you kids have to always show up and act like you are the best ever. Maybe you are the best of your friends, or best in your school, or best on your block but sooner or later learn that until you win an actual local against elgitimate competition just stop talking. You won a local 2v2 with 10 whole teams and there was not a asingle credible memeber of the halo community therer.

THIS IS TO EVERYONE WHO PLAYS HALO. THE OKLAHOMIES ARE THE BEST, WE HAVE NEVER LOST IN THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA . SO UNTIL THAT DAY HAPPENS SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND JUST PLAY. YOU CANNOT BE THE BEST UNTIL YOU BEAT THE BEST.

COUPLE OF SIDE NOTES BLEACH BLONDE HAIR STOPPED BEING COOL IN 1995.

SECONDLY DONT STEAL ITS BAD
TH3 R3LIGION Has Spoken.....

and
TH3 R3LIGION  Has left the building.

Let it be told.  This day in History, the 22nd day of September Two Thousand and nine.

TH3 R3LIGION   You Rock!

DarkWraith56

« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2009, 06:51:14 am »
all i can say is wow really?

Were you the guy walking around that place telling everyone you were pro??

no he wasnt, this is his friend, which i really hope that he can play better than his friend, because for going 6 rounds in MLG he did pretty bad against a bunch of randoms lololol, and then he got trashed by smoothocean someone who hardly even touches an xbox anymore!
I think a killing Frenzy (this was against that garbage "smooth" kid) is a good thing also I won the tourny with 1st place! my teammate had only ever played halo 3 twice! That BK smooth only  wo a round because my teammate went -24. He had a decent teammate I would have won a 1v2 but my teammate going -24 kind of put me at a disadvantage. Also 2 of the games I played him I was on 10 sens. I haven't even played in 3 weeks either. you can check that online in bungie stats. and if he was on that garbage OKlahomies team in dallas he didn't touch 5th round much less 6th. So screw off BK. And I never said I was pro. I just had a shirt from Dallas on. Dumbnuts =0

OK random. You are nobody, never have been never will be. i will bring the "garbage" oklahomies anywhere anytime and trash on anyone you can show up with. icyballs you are a joke always have been always will be. so why dont you just shut your mouth i would say come prove it at an event but oh wait thats right you cant. I dont know why you kids have to always show up and act like you are the best ever. Maybe you are the best of your friends, or best in your school, or best on your block but sooner or later learn that until you win an actual local against elgitimate competition just stop talking. You won a local 2v2 with 10 whole teams and there was not a asingle credible memeber of the halo community therer.

THIS IS TO EVERYONE WHO PLAYS HALO. THE OKLAHOMIES ARE THE BEST, WE HAVE NEVER LOST IN THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA . SO UNTIL THAT DAY HAPPENS SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND JUST PLAY. YOU CANNOT BE THE BEST UNTIL YOU BEAT THE BEST.

COUPLE OF SIDE NOTES BLEACH BLONDE HAIR STOPPED BEING COOL IN 1995.

SECONDLY DONT STEAL ITS BAD

I don't even think they could get past symyic  lolol

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2009, 01:16:21 pm »
lol i dont even play and im sure id win with a team of me, myself and I and only 3 people at that

Offline THEshowgun

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2009, 03:47:33 pm »
Seeing how I won the WHOLE 2v2 without going negative once with a teammate who has only played halo 3 twice I couldn't be that bad. Religion can you save that film where I outsnipe you while i'm middair going off the man cannon? Or the part where it says "KILLING FRENZY" then I check my controls and sure enough playing on 10 sens =0 Oklahomies suck Religion sucks anyone who teams with him probably sucks too. I won that tournament SO EASY if I had my actual teammate there GOD that would have been so embarissing but I guess losing to a kid who has only played twice is pretty bad too

Offline ultimate faust

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2009, 07:53:06 pm »
how bout instead of aiming at your opponent,  mashing random strafe buttons and holding the fire button why dont you play a game with skill? everyone get into sf4 or blazblue. do it. do it now.

but none of you will, all you will do is get stomped, throw your controller, be real loud for no reason and then leave.

also, i am completely disgusted with my buddies from OKC lost to a bang player. the bang player was okay. got me a few times in casuals.

once i actually thought about it i was like... oh. wait... im not just chasing nu anymore i can sit back and wait.. mmmmm...

god halo is stupid, is dumber  than big riggs.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 10:15:07 am by Rislone »

Offline Shinn-san

• Familiar Face
  • OKC Gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2009, 08:22:40 pm »
I'm not a huge fan of Halo, but I'm not one to bash it. If you like it then thats cool and I might join too and get "pwned" at the same time. But all this trash talk seems meaningless to me not just on Halo but in fighting games. How dare you talk bad of the Ikaruga Shinobi master known as Bang!??!!?

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2009, 09:28:18 pm »
Seeing how I won the WHOLE 2v2 without going negative once with a teammate who has only played halo 3 twice I couldn't be that bad. Religion can you save that film where I outsnipe you while i'm middair going off the man cannon? Or the part where it says "KILLING FRENZY" then I check my controls and sure enough playing on 10 sens =0 Oklahomies suck Religion sucks anyone who teams with him probably sucks too. I won that tournament SO EASY if I had my actual teammate there GOD that would have been so embarissing but I guess losing to a kid who has only played twice is pretty bad too

You won a 2v2 tourney at an anime convention... the best competition there... was MY COACH!   lol

Offline ultimate faust

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2009, 09:55:10 pm »
just trying to get more people to play sf4, its a great game, so is blazblue. plus, more people, more money :)

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 23, 2009, 12:22:40 am »

You won a 2v2 tourney at an anime convention... the best competition there... was MY COACH!   lol

+rep

WHO DAT WHO DAT
DO NOT SEND ME A FR UNLESS I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #99 on: September 23, 2009, 01:02:36 am »

OMG REALLY!@

Dr Viper - let me ALSO FILL YOU IN - HIS PARTNER WAS A 5 YR OLD BOY!

Yes, they are trash talking your couch and a kid barely outta diapers.  Srsly.  Awesome loool

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline ICBALLS

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Stoned As We Play
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 23, 2009, 07:54:03 pm »
wow  religion your trash you say your team ihas not lost a game in oklahoma then play my team ♥♥♥♥♥

Offline DrWalterrr

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 23, 2009, 11:33:03 pm »
wow  religion your trash you say your team ihas not lost a game in oklahoma then play my team ♥♥♥♥♥
wow icballs your trash so is your friend... please quit talking and shut your mouth so you and your friend dont get hated in oklahoma like caddy is. for the last time he is our coach... congrats dude your ♥♥♥♥♥ retarted

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 24, 2009, 08:13:48 am »
Hey and BANG is the best thing to hit a game since.......well i guess any good game came out, BUT he is awesome so don't dis him dawg.  I'd like to play you guys more though, i clearly need training with anyone lol.

Offline The Monster Man

• Global Moderator
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 24, 2009, 08:25:16 pm »
face-palm.
OKgamers, the coolest place for me to go online...

Offline Crazd

• OKgamers T.O.
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 24, 2009, 10:19:07 pm »
face-palm.
Face, meet Palm.
Palm, meet face.
Elbow, meet table.