Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Tournament #2 - H3 4v4/H3 2v2/SF4 1v1 - 7/25/09  (Read 102523 times)

Offline CaDDy54

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
whos my team :o
gt: Go Kaddy, aim:kaddy545454

Offline LGPxSTEEEL

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
a bunch of ghost since you like jumping off maps.  ;D

Offline bitter m16ninja

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
I will probably bring my 360 and monitor for Street Fighter 4.  I also have SSF2THD for casuals.  We had ONE PS3 last time, if anyone is willing to bring their PS3 it would be greatly appreciated.  I was impressed, the equipment is respected and well taken care of.
And can we avoid starting the tournament over 3 times?  That would be great. :D

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
I will probably bring my 360 and monitor for Street Fighter 4.  I also have SSF2THD for casuals.  We had ONE PS3 last time, if anyone is willing to bring their PS3 it would be greatly appreciated.  I was impressed, the equipment is respected and well taken care of.
And can we avoid starting the tournament over 3 times?  That would be great. :D
Why did you start the tournament 3 times? What happened? Also if you play on different consoles make sure its a WIRED controller otherwise it won't work!
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
Hey good job at the tournament I was really impressed. Why is there so many free agents? Here's my personally opinion. Teams should stick together as much as possible. Win lose or draw, that's how you get better. Figure out what puzzle is missing. Chemistry and strats beats skills any day! Death Effect is a good example every tournament they progress more and more! Kudos to them also.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline bitter m16ninja

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
I don't know the reasoning behind why SF4 kept restarting, but I think it had something to do with the brackets.  I'm sure the next one will run smoothly. 

Offline Chaddddddddd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
You can expect the Dream Team to be there, but why no ffa when i can actually make it? :(

Offline chopperdave360

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
bc chadddddd ur getting to close to winning the entire tourney. gotta take away your forte

But i do wish they still had FFA
Latch on tight and do not let go. Sex is great, sex after being pissed off at halo bull****....even better.

[IMG]http://www.bungie.net

vecto0rmayne

Hey good job at the tournament I was really impressed. Why is there so many free agents? Here's my personal opinion. Teams should stick together as much as possible. Win lose or draw, that's how you get better. Figure out what puzzle is missing. Chemistry and strats beats skills any day! Death Effect is a good example every tournament they progress more and more! Kudos to them also.

What he said.  There are many good individual players, but unless you stay together, *cough* chad and kaddy *cough*, you won't win at 4s.  What most kids don't realize or even know is that I have teamed with jon, kale and grant at many tourneys, but it was for h2.  When H3 became popular though, I was taken off the team.  What got us through this tournament was our history together.  I feel like I don't do all the pretty stuff like the 3 of them do, but you better be darn sure someone is timing things well on your team because if you're not, I'm gonna be there waiting.  I bring the intangibles that keep things from getting out of control.  As long as you know what each other bring to the table, thats less you have to try and do on your own, sticking together is the only way to figure that out.  People can change teams as much as they want, but if you notice, the same 3 kids keep winning locals, Walter, DrViper and G Wade, regardless of who their 4th is.  And experience is the reason.  

BTW!  If anyone wants to watch the finals of the HXC Tourney this weekend, I have the last 5 games in my fileshare from g wades pov.  GT: The Real McCool

Offline Chaddddddddd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Hey good job at the tournament I was really impressed. Why is there so many free agents? Here's my personal opinion. Teams should stick together as much as possible. Win lose or draw, that's how you get better. Figure out what puzzle is missing. Chemistry and strats beats skills any day! Death Effect is a good example every tournament they progress more and more! Kudos to them also.

What he said.  There are many good individual players, but unless you stay together, *cough* chad and kaddy *cough*, you won't win at 4s.  What most kids don't realize or even know is that I have teamed with jon, kale and grant at many tourneys, but it was for h2.  When H3 became popular though, I was taken off the team.  What got us through this tournament was our history together.  I feel like I don't do all the pretty stuff like the 3 of them do, but you better be darn sure someone is timing things well on your team because if you're not, I'm gonna be there waiting.  I bring the intangibles that keep things from getting out of control.  As long as you know what each other bring to the table, thats less you have to try and do on your own, sticking together is the only way to figure that out.  People can change teams as much as they want, but if you notice, the same 3 kids keep winning locals, Walter, DrViper and G Wade, regardless of who their 4th is.  And experience is the reason.  

BTW!  If anyone wants to watch the finals of the HXC Tourney this weekend, I have the last 5 games in my fileshare from g wades pov.  GT: The Real McCool

Ok how are you going to say me and kaddy when we formed the team that you saw at the tourney on thursday and played two games that night and that was our only practice for the tourney? We didnt go to the lan on friday at raiders bc i had three basketball games that day. And we werent even going to keep kaddy but zach had to work so we arent techincally breaking up since we werent even going to go with kaddy so ha.  :P  GG's BTW and did you get my message on live?

Offline CaDDy54

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile

Ok how are you going to say me and kaddy when we formed the team that you saw at the tourney on thursday and played two games that night and that was our only practice for the tourney? We didnt go to the lan on friday at raiders bc i had three basketball games that day. And we werent even going to keep kaddy but zach had to work so we arent techincally breaking up since we werent even going to go with kaddy so ha.  :P  GG's BTW and did you get my message on live?

your so good chaddddd your the best ever have fun getting 3rd place dream team :-*
everyone watch the games see who plays for stats and see who plays to win
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 07:13:46 pm by CaDDy54 »
gt: Go Kaddy, aim:kaddy545454

Offline chopperdave360

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Kaddy i dont blame Chad bc u let ppl get inside ur head. Man u got to turn around and smack steel in the mouth when he does that ♥♥♥♥ or throw it back at him like u sit ther and talk but im the one in the finals something man dont just get ur knee pads on and take it. just my opinion though
Latch on tight and do not let go. Sex is great, sex after being pissed off at halo bull****....even better.

[IMG]http://www.bungie.net

Offline xXElmo

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile

Ok how are you going to say me and kaddy when we formed the team that you saw at the tourney on thursday and played two games that night and that was our only practice for the tourney? We didnt go to the lan on friday at raiders bc i had three basketball games that day. And we werent even going to keep kaddy but zach had to work so we arent techincally breaking up since we werent even going to go with kaddy so ha.  :P  GG's BTW and did you get my message on live?

your so good chaddddd your the best ever have fun getting 3rd place dream team :-*
true, cuz im winnin first ;)
Elmooo

Offline Chaddddddddd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile

Is this kid joking? You are the dumbest player i have ever teamed with, you have a pretty decent br ill give you that but you were by far the dumbest player out of both teams in the finals. You have no idea what you are doing, you listened to steel when he said os was up and you waited for like forty seconds lmao. We had to carry you through the finals. Im done you are not even worth my time, and as far as THe Dream team that is just our team name dont be jealous cuss we couldnt have that title when you were on the team lol.

Offline Lets Be Civil

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile

Is this kid joking? You are the dumbest player i have ever teamed with, you have a pretty decent br ill give you that but you were by far the dumbest player out of both teams in the finals. You have no idea what you are doing, you listened to steel when he said os was up and you waited for like forty seconds lmao. We had to carry you through the finals. Im done you are not even worth my time, and as far as THe Dream team that is just our team name dont be jealous cuss we couldnt have that title when you were on the team lol.

Ohp! Gottem

Kaddy I wish you the best of luck in the next tourny ;)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 07:48:28 pm by Lets Be Civil »