Author Topic: When is the next Halo 3 tournament? Live/LAN  (Read 3623 times)

ipwnt

When is the next Halo 3 tournament? Live/LAN
« on: December 13, 2007, 11:26:28 pm »
I'm new here and I was just curios(however you spell that) I've been to local tourneys in Texas but not in Oklahoma and I am looking to getting into one. :)

EDIT: I think i found the answer...

Some of the OKgamers staff is planning a large Halo 3 event in the Tulsa area (looking to accomidate 300 players) in the Jan / Feb area.  Just keep an eye on the forums, and you'll know more soon!

That sounds kewl
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 01:06:23 am by ipwnt »

Offline Pr1m0

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: When is the next Halo 3 tournament? Live/LAN
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 02:03:28 am »
soo my house thursday - saturday  sweet

Offline iwillkickurass

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 11:15:58 pm »
ok guys. i know its been awhile. but i've got some very important news. i just hit 18 on my (expert)fc list on gh 3. yay me!  8). but the funny thing is that i can't beat through the fire and flames or devil went down to gerorgia on expert. :(. any tips on the ridiculous intro in TTFAF? that would be much appreciated. thanx

DarkWraith56

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 08:26:08 am »
yeah the intro all you have to do is hit the first note then you can pretty much hammer on and pull off for the rest of the begginning after that its just like super mega strum to crap

SkizsM420

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 11:36:05 pm »
I'm new here and I was just curios(however you spell that) I've been to local tourneys in Texas but not in Oklahoma and I am looking to getting into one. :)

EDIT: I think i found the answer...

Some of the OKgamers staff is planning a large Halo 3 event in the Tulsa area (looking to accomidate 300 players) in the Jan / Feb area.  Just keep an eye on the forums, and you'll know more soon!

Also NW OKC on sunday jan 27, there is a thread about it with plenty of info.  If you're in the OKC area you should check it out.

That sounds kewl