Author Topic: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/SSBB - 5/29/2010  (Read 125695 times)

Offline HxC_LAN_Center

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • "Hardcore Gaming for Hardcore Gamers" - HxC LAN
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: HxC LAN Center
Re: OKC - HxC Summer Season Opener - H3 4v4/FFA/SSBB - 5/29/2010
« Reply #525 on: May 30, 2010, 06:27:11 pm »
1: Return of the Duckies (Shank, Ripsz, Elmoo, Cuhkey)
2: Where's My money..... (Wallshot, Kaddy, Big Johnson, Juggernaut)
3: Smoke Em (Dreamz, iRoye, Instinct, Jorsky)
4: Overlooked (Amp, Yeabo0i, IceCream, SliPP)
5: Living Legends (BigRed, Hypno7ic, DrWalterr, DrViper)
5: Black Felines (Pestilence, Chrome, Alvarez, Dmann)
7: Booty Sweat (Twitch, Raj, Korrupt, Z for Zach)
7: Gettin Some Dome... Shots (Skoptsy, Hawk iLy, C2 the P14, Itzz Godzilla)

Offline xXElmo

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: May 30, 2010, 06:39:34 pm »
1: Fire Breathing Rubber Duckies (Shank, Ripsz, Elmoo, Cuhkey)
2: Where's My money..... (Wallshot, Kaddy, Big Johnson, Juggernaut)
3: Smoke Em (Dreamz, iRoye, Instinct, Jorsky)
4: Overlooked (Amp, Yeabo0i, IceCream, SliPP)
5: Living Legends (BigRed, Hypno7ic, DrWalterr, DrViper)
5: Black Felines (Pestilence, Chrome, Alvarez, Dmann)
7: Booty Sweat (Twitch, Raj, Korrupt, Z for Zach)
7: Gettin Some Dome... Shots (Skoptsy, Hawk iLy, C2 the P14, Itzz Godzilla)

Fixed.
Elmooo

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline Kaddy

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: May 30, 2010, 07:42:24 pm »
lol i had more kills and more assist, so how am i bad? Stop sucking his balls and get a life.
Lol. Jorsky. Dude you got raped most of the time. I quit coaching you guys cause you were bad to watch. You rushed by yourself, yelled at Kaddy when you beat him down. I never saw you out br him at all. You just yelled when you beat him down. Now Dreamzy poo played a lot different then he has in the past. Didnt chase the snipe at all. Like on that Guardian ball game. I said two gay jump and you run at them thinking you can out br both of them and it was Marcus and Wallshot. You serious bro? Have fun at Columbus.

yea thanks for that by the way.    Been a lot better if we didn't have the screaming in our ears.
Lol dude i wasnt trying to scream in your ears. I was trying to say it into your mic. But there was no point in coaching cause you guys didnt play as a team at the end. If you guys would you guys could of beat kaddys team. Kaddy once again got carried.

you are the biggest clown next to walter...

Offline Twitch73

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: May 30, 2010, 07:46:12 pm »
I'm a f/a for the next one if I get a good offer.
same. I'll bust my butt (lol censors) for the next one if an oppurtunity arises.

And also count on some more special guest commentating next time.
"Best Poster in Oklahoma"

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: May 30, 2010, 07:46:45 pm »
lol i had more kills and more assist, so how am i bad? Stop sucking his balls and get a life.
Lol. Jorsky. Dude you got raped most of the time. I quit coaching you guys cause you were bad to watch. You rushed by yourself, yelled at Kaddy when you beat him down. I never saw you out br him at all. You just yelled when you beat him down. Now Dreamzy poo played a lot different then he has in the past. Didnt chase the snipe at all. Like on that Guardian ball game. I said two gay jump and you run at them thinking you can out br both of them and it was Marcus and Wallshot. You serious bro? Have fun at Columbus.

yea thanks for that by the way.    Been a lot better if we didn't have the screaming in our ears.
Lol dude i wasnt trying to scream in your ears. I was trying to say it into your mic. But there was no point in coaching cause you guys didnt play as a team at the end. If you guys would you guys could of beat kaddys team. Kaddy once again got carried.

you are the biggest clown next to walter...
Didn't that 'clown' make you call your mother?

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline Kaddy

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: May 30, 2010, 08:17:25 pm »
whoever said that was a joke, I called my uncle to tell him not to purchase the ufc fight i wasnt going to get out early enough. what is walter 23 trying to tell me lets take it outside to a 17 year old. Umad bro, he had to know he was wrong and that he was pissed like usually from losing i suggest getting use to it. And then the invalid point of him not playing anymore then don't talk ish or show up at tournaments if you dont play anymore, I'm still going to run all over you.
edit- icecream,instinct,yeaboi, pestilince all stoodout to me. gg
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 08:35:13 pm by Kaddy »

Offline DrWalterrr

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: May 30, 2010, 09:01:50 pm »
whoever said that was a joke, I called my uncle to tell him not to purchase the ufc fight i wasnt going to get out early enough. what is walter 23 trying to tell me lets take it outside to a 17 year old. Umad bro, he had to know he was wrong and that he was pissed like usually from losing i suggest getting use to it. And then the invalid point of him not playing anymore then don't talk ish or show up at tournaments if you dont play anymore, I'm still going to run all over you.
im 22 and yes your 17 but run your mouth like your an adult.. but then dont do anything about it and when i call you out to do something you dont, like a little child... again your behind your internet so you will run your mouth like an idiot, but when im in your face and calling you out and your shaking like a scared little baby you dont do ♥♥♥♥.. your hated for how you act kaddy. not that your good individually at halo or won one local.. its the fact that you think your better than everyone else in life and in everything in general.. but im done with you, i called you out and you didnt do anything. so from now on im just going to ignore your posts cause i know that you wont do anything at all. o and one last thing. everyone on your team agreed with me that you deserved that when i talked to them after i did it.

Offline Kaddy

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: May 30, 2010, 09:13:00 pm »
im 22 and yes your 17 but run your mouth like your an adult.. but then dont do anything about it and when i call you out to do something you dont, like a little child... again your behind your internet so you will run your mouth like an idiot, but when im in your face and calling you out and your shaking like a scared little baby you dont do ♥♥♥♥.. your hated for how you act kaddy. not that your good individually at halo or won one local.. its the fact that you think your better than everyone else in life and in everything in general.. but im done with you, i called you out and you didnt do anything. so from now on im just going to ignore your posts cause i know that you wont do anything at all. o and one last thing. everyone on your team agreed with me that you deserved that when i talked to them after i did it.
scared i tried crossing my point but you obviously were sticking with you dont play halo and thats the only reason we won. You TRIED TO FIGHT ME. Get real kid its a video game reality check to say the least. I'm not being cocky im only being honest. gl in life 22 year old harda$$

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #534 on: May 30, 2010, 10:11:07 pm »
Kaddy you peed yourself a little
and you know it. And we heard you talking to your mom so don't lie.

Offline AfroTastic

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: May 31, 2010, 09:23:55 am »

bwahahaha get ownd Kaddy.

Offline Pur3

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: May 31, 2010, 03:33:44 pm »
Well the tourney was great but should of been a lot better.    Need more people for a pre LAN next time. 

Offline Wally

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • GT is Wah Wah Wally
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: May 31, 2010, 04:05:09 pm »

bwahahaha get ownd Kaddy.
You're immature.

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: May 31, 2010, 05:28:17 pm »
There was a good sized pre-LAN but you decided not to go Instinct.

The LANsion is back in business?

Offline Pur3

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: May 31, 2010, 06:22:39 pm »
I couldn't take off two weekends in a row.