Author Topic: MLG SPRING SEASON  (Read 2386 times)

Offline Randolf Titler

• OKgamers Supporters
  • Familiar Face
  • UEG CPL
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: oOSkyThiefOo
MLG SPRING SEASON
« on: May 03, 2012, 10:13:29 am »
So, has anyone else read about the upcoming MLG spring season?  How does everyone feel that Halo will not be at the curcuit events, but instead the pro teams will play through gamebattles?  Would anyone else agree, Halo:  Reach hit the end of it's life cycle?  Also, do you hope that Halo 4 will resurect Halo on the Pro Circuit?

original article:
http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/news/halo-reach-in-the-spring-season
Fire the Quad Lazers!

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
Re: MLG SPRING SEASON
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 05:06:10 pm »
It's not off all events, just Anaheim. They haven't announced it being at Raleigh or not, but have hinted that it is likely to make it back onto the circuit there.

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline Randolf Titler

• OKgamers Supporters
  • Familiar Face
  • UEG CPL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 12:23:34 pm »
yeh I did read that as well.  I would just like to see halo be on the pro circuit live events period.  I mean halo, is meant for competitive lan, look all the way back to halo 1 and 2 days.  I really do hope Halo 4 pulls it out of the hole bungie and 242 left Reach in.
Fire the Quad Lazers!

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 01:29:12 am »
Makes sense to not have it at Anaheim, but I also hope it makes a return after. And 343 didn't have anything to do with Reach being bad, they were the ones who made it better.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 03:15:59 am by 2AMPd »

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline Randolf Titler

• OKgamers Supporters
  • Familiar Face
  • UEG CPL
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2012, 07:59:02 am »
well I understand that 343 didn't have anything to do with it, but it left a sour taste for what bungie had done.  Don't get me wrong, 343 is doing a great job with supporting Reach and pushing out updates that are worth the time, but I really want to see how Halo 4 with work, and if it is at all a game changer....
Fire the Quad Lazers!