Author Topic: Oklahoma Mortal Kombat facebook group  (Read 6474 times)

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
Re: Oklahoma Mortal Kombat facebook group
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 07:13:48 pm »
Again... you put all that ♥♥♥♥♥ effort into paragraphs instead of recruiting. I'm not going to waste my time with a response.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline rev

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2011, 04:00:20 pm »
The paragraphs express our daily and weekly recruiting efforts we did over the span of several months.  If we were still using the same amount of effort into recruiting as we did responding to your naive responses, we'd still have 3 people.  There is no right formula or algorithm in recruiting people if the people don't have interest.  Just because something works in okc doesn't mean it will work else where.  Historically I've found interest in ANYTHING to be regional.  Somethings are just more .popular in some areas more than others.  We just have the unfortunate luck of being in a region that its not popular in.

It is what it is.  Deal with it.u

Offline BiPoLar BuNNy

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Luminous beings are we...not this crude matter.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • SEN ID: PMS_BiPoLar
  • Wii ID: 4621-2040-3385-5205
  • XBL ID: PMS BiPoLar
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2011, 04:46:08 pm »
Could you people leave me out of these MK rants... If there is a MK community or not getting on forums where people are trying to recruit players and screaming MK IS DEAD IT'S SO DEAD AHHH DEAD, DEAD, DEAD is not helping anyone.... If you have quit and you are done with the game then quit entirely and LEAVE the community as a whole. No one is going to beg you to come back. ;;-_- I've never heard as much complaining and negativity in my life as I have from a fighting scene...

Even when I was helping trying to make a MK Facebook and trying to recruit people the constant bickering, complaining and negativity is just annoying. It's not enjoyable to play any game with people who are trying to take a stick and beat the community to death from the inside out. MK night turned into sit around and b***h about everything night and people who I invited and who would show up wouldn't come back and when I asked why it was for that reason.

If you want people to play games with you, you as a person need to be enjoyable to be around unlike XBL and PS3 online there is no MUTE button irl.

Offline PanduhDiapers

• Startin' Out
  • Hi, I'm Butters.
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: PMS Acey
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2011, 04:48:07 pm »
i LIKES ME BABALITIES.... >.>

<3

Offline 23rd_letter_assasin

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: Tracy_UNO
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2011, 06:26:35 pm »
soooooooooo, no MK in tulsa? wht about henryetta? had to move there recently. i would have come to some mk stuff,but i just found out about the site a few weeks ago. anyway anybody wanna go PSN online and fight let me know. then after that works i'll check into weeklies/monthlies. 
i guess a gif of Quan Chi's beat down fatality would be against site rules. so picture me standing over you with a mannequin leg waiting for you to look over your shoulder.....

Offline TheTrillz

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: TheTrillz
  • XBL ID: TheTrillz
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2011, 08:07:32 pm »
Could you people leave me out of these MK rants... If there is a MK community or not getting on forums where people are trying to recruit players and screaming MK IS DEAD IT'S SO DEAD AHHH DEAD, DEAD, DEAD is not helping anyone.... If you have quit and you are done with the game then quit entirely and LEAVE the community as a whole. No one is going to beg you to come back. ;;-_- I've never heard as much complaining and negativity in my life as I have from a fighting scene...

Even when I was helping trying to make a MK Facebook and trying to recruit people the constant bickering, complaining and negativity is just annoying. It's not enjoyable to play any game with people who are trying to take a stick and beat the community to death from the inside out. MK night turned into sit around and b***h about everything night and people who I invited and who would show up wouldn't come back and when I asked why it was for that reason.

If you want people to play games with you, you as a person need to be enjoyable to be around unlike XBL and PS3 online there is no MUTE button irl.

"Could you people leave me out of these MK rants..." Sure just this one thing :D. I can see that this post seems to be slightly directed towards me so I feel the need to justify a response(since my ego needs a boost anyways).

Anyways, I don't recall a single time of the MK nights being a B***h fest. None of us THAT PLAYED THE GAME sat around and complained. Really we did what every other competitive fighting game player does and tried out the feel and tactics of the game. At the time of these nights the game was still untapped and needed to be felt out, so during that time I went around posting/messaging people on various sites(blah blah blah I already posted about this crap you get the gist of it) promoting only the positives about this game trying to build a scene. I hardly complained and can proudly say that I was NOT the reason why someone wouldn't want to come back.

Besides, If I do recall, wasn't there only a couple of nights that people showed up? I doubt the reason why RBK didn't show up again was because of complaining... Hmm? Maybe because of the 2 plus hour drive? IDK :), I think it's the constant "complaining"... Also that Brian guy? Hmm? Idk his entire situation but I'm pretty sure he lived in California, but I'm certain the B***hing drove him away... Lastly, If I recall didn't another guy show up? Hmm? He was a pretty decent player I gave him tips and such but I'm certain my constant complaining drove him into playing you in AE. Heck, IDK I was only there whenever I could make it, I knew there were others that showed up and played but I can only go off of personal experiences.

Oh darn I complained again. I take back everything I just wrote XD

Offline BiPoLar BuNNy

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Luminous beings are we...not this crude matter.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • SEN ID: PMS_BiPoLar
  • Wii ID: 4621-2040-3385-5205
  • XBL ID: PMS BiPoLar
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2011, 09:43:20 pm »

"Could you people leave me out of these MK rants..." Sure just this one thing :D. I can see that this post seems to be slightly directed towards me so I feel the need to justify a response(since my ego needs a boost anyways).

Anyways, I don't recall a single time of the MK nights being a B***h fest. None of us THAT PLAYED THE GAME sat around and complained. Really we did what every other competitive fighting game player does and tried out the feel and tactics of the game. At the time of these nights the game was still untapped and needed to be felt out, so during that time I went around posting/messaging people on various sites(blah blah blah I already posted about this crap you get the gist of it) promoting only the positives about this game trying to build a scene. I hardly complained and can proudly say that I was NOT the reason why someone wouldn't want to come back.

Besides, If I do recall, wasn't there only a couple of nights that people showed up? I doubt the reason why RBK didn't show up again was because of complaining... Hmm? Maybe because of the 2 plus hour drive? IDK :), I think it's the constant "complaining"... Also that Brian guy? Hmm? Idk his entire situation but I'm pretty sure he lived in California, but I'm certain the B***hing drove him away... Lastly, If I recall didn't another guy show up? Hmm? He was a pretty decent player I gave him tips and such but I'm certain my constant complaining drove him into playing you in AE. Heck, IDK I was only there whenever I could make it, I knew there were others that showed up and played but I can only go off of personal experiences.

Oh darn I complained again. I take back everything I just wrote XD

I don't really know why you think the post is geared solely towards you unless you just categorize yourself under what I was saying.... but I'm not trying to have a forum fight, so you'll have to go spread your cheerful personality elsewhere.  ::)

Offline 23rd_letter_assasin

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: Tracy_UNO
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2011, 05:22:04 pm »
if it wasnt for the fourm fight this one would be useless. i guess i can create a new fourm for this (because i'm sick and like to beat dead horses  :) ).
i guess a gif of Quan Chi's beat down fatality would be against site rules. so picture me standing over you with a mannequin leg waiting for you to look over your shoulder.....

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2011, 11:18:04 pm »
Long story short... theres missing gamers that does not know about okgamers saying a community is dead is the wrong word is what I'm saying.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center