Author Topic: Midwest City - HxC Black Ops 2v2 - 8/13/11  (Read 19785 times)

Offline xXElmo

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: Norman - HxC Black Ops 2v2 or 4v4 & FFA - 8/20/11
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2011, 04:26:28 am »
GIve me a list of the 12 full good oklahoma teams
Ill post it in another thread for you. We should start a Halo thread talking about this issue.
Make that thread already Timmy. Time's wasting
Elmooo

Offline blessed murder

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: MurdeR IMI
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2011, 01:27:24 pm »
Lol ya very hurtful I cried for a week but its all good ur team still bad haha :) jk y'all r top page so ur ok now..

Offline NOX Bishop

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: NOX Bishop
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2011, 02:33:49 pm »
they paid for my gas plus i was able to get the car ready. BTW is there going to be a 4v4 ops tourny at tnt.

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2011, 03:24:07 pm »
Ill post it in another thread for you. We should start a Halo thread talking about this issue.
Make that thread already Timmy. Time's wasting

♥♥♥♥♥ go look at the site.. thats a good start theres 200 people there.. 57 dont count for obvious reasons. But we will dive into that

Blessed HxC does not support headsets.. we do have optical ports on majority of our setups not all. We do not support your headsets.. you support them.. meaning if you wanna rock astros or trittons you need to bring everything you need to rock them. Also having headsets gives you an advantage.. not having them is not a disadvantage.

Sort of like a fighter. If he chooses to use a fightstick he needs to bring his own.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline blessed murder

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: MurdeR IMI
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2011, 04:38:11 pm »
Lol its all good bishop there's no beef between us and timmy honestly till then I didn't know all xboxes didn't have those ports and yeah it is an advantage having them but u r at disadvantage when the other team has them and the set up u have don't support them but it was no big deal just a question I have no problem bringing my setup just needed a heads up.

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2011, 09:18:13 pm »
Lol its all good bishop there's no beef between us and timmy honestly till then I didn't know all xboxes didn't have those ports and yeah it is an advantage having them but u r at disadvantage when the other team has them and the set up u have don't support them but it was no big deal just a question I have no problem bringing my setup just needed a heads up.
Yea so bring it if you need the advantage
HxC LAN Center

Offline Sk8_to_die

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2011, 10:39:51 pm »
id enter FFA since i cant find anyone near me in noble (2 mins from norman)

I live in Norman bro, :P

Offline MW Chaos

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2011, 04:29:40 am »

Mason is totally right on this part... We had 5 or 6 teams at the last local, 1 being the texas team... I don't know completely about the other teams but me, hunter, jared, and phil made a team on tuesday for the tourney saturday... Mason's team was a really late gathering too, Cory's was completely last minute. I mean the scene for Halo in OK just isn't there really... I meet more people on CoD from OK than I do on Halo, I think honestly you will have better luck with the CoD scene here than the H:R, at least until 4 comes out or if the TU for Reach is godly. Which is possible, but highly unlikely in my eyes.

I think honestly Timmy you should run cod more often than halo from a business standpoint.. At that Sapulpa tourney there were more teams there correct? As far as Halo I only know these people who constantly show ( Mason, Pat, Hunter, Max, Andy, Sheezy and Wally usually come I believe, I come when I'm available, hatchy, Cory, Phil) So I mean of people who constantly come you could make 2 3/4 teams... then you have texas team so you could have maybe a constant 4 teams.. Not a very good ratio to put faith in... I love Halo don't get me wrong but the turnouts for the 4v4 don't justify holding the tournaments... honestly you'd be better setting aside like 2 hours and doing a huge FFA.. you usually get more players that way.

Just my $.02 I may be wrong, but after all I am just a coach ;)

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2011, 12:19:26 pm »

Mason is totally right on this part... We had 5 or 6 teams at the last local, 1 being the texas team... I don't know completely about the other teams but me, hunter, jared, and phil made a team on tuesday for the tourney saturday... Mason's team was a really late gathering too, Cory's was completely last minute. I mean the scene for Halo in OK just isn't there really... I meet more people on CoD from OK than I do on Halo, I think honestly you will have better luck with the CoD scene here than the H:R, at least until 4 comes out or if the TU for Reach is godly. Which is possible, but highly unlikely in my eyes.
Just my $.02 I may be wrong, but after all I am just a coach ;)

Yea your right from what you see but what you guys dont realize is the amount of people I have recruited... notice that word I just keep using. I I have loads and loads of halo gamers.. now its just  getting them to come out of their ♥♥♥♥♥ shell.. call of duty people too.. You guys need to do a skype meeting with me one day so I can show you all the data I have retrieved over past 6 months.. Ive hit midnight launches spoke to people.. they talk crap about how good their team is then they dont show.. our site go look at it 200 members our gamertags 60 plus different gamers on each one and last but not least our database and my hxc phone line.. 300 so Its hard cuz its just me and out of towners helping me promote shooters.

Now the problem I'm starting to think is people think they are going to get rich from locals. Gamers wanting me to front 1k I had a $1,800 dollar sponsor not enough teams showed for me to be able to have that companies confidence in keeping the money. So Black Ops it is and if this doesnt work.. we will be doing gears and fighters till a better solution is figured out.
HxC LAN Center

Offline xXElmo

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2011, 12:57:31 pm »
Idk if this changes the mood any but I have the most needle rifle kills in the world according to halocharts  8)
Elmooo

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2011, 01:22:37 pm »
Idk if this changes the mood any but I have the most needle rifle kills in the world according to halocharts  8)

LMAO.. FYI I got every gamer that ever registered on Halo Charts in my database lol

Also Elmo's new mixtape drops next month. Its called "Tickle Me"
HxC LAN Center

Offline xXElmo

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2011, 01:33:06 pm »
Spittin fire since '91, everything I spit's a hit HAHA
Elmooo

Offline xXElmo

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Elmooo

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2011, 05:01:34 pm »
http://halocharts.com/reach.php?weapon=134&varclass=3&weplbgo=GO%21 You know I stay on top

Does black ops have something like halo charts?? We should recruit  the new tags.
HxC LAN Center

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2011, 05:04:48 pm »
Elmo, if only I still used the needle rifle... :)

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony