Author Topic: MK in henryetta????  (Read 6506 times)

Offline rev

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: MK in henryetta????
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2011, 01:41:28 pm »
Yeah, sorry man, I've done fighters offline for so long that there is a degree of expectation that has to be met if I'm to play online, and unfortunately there hasn't been a single fighter made so far that has made a netcode for its game that is remotely playable by offline standards =[

Offline 23rd_letter_assasin

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: Tracy_UNO
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2011, 08:47:01 pm »
so what is this standard that you speak of?
i guess a gif of Quan Chi's beat down fatality would be against site rules. so picture me standing over you with a mannequin leg waiting for you to look over your shoulder.....

Offline rev

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2011, 01:12:40 am »
Anything more than say 3 frames of lag is a no no

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2011, 10:20:10 pm »
Yea which my next solution is to have an online tournament lol

online tournament? that might do the trick. kinda off subject but have you tried the KOH mode online in MK? I've never got to start a match due to the sucky netcode (i guess) people mention. I always have to reset my PS3 in order to get out of it.

360... that is all! but it wouldnt matter if you just played people in your region.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline TheTrillz

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: TheTrillz
  • XBL ID: TheTrillz
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2011, 01:09:11 pm »
Hey, I use to play this game online all the time and the only way it's passable is on 1v1 matches, if you have more than 2 people in a KOTH match the game is UNPLAYABLE. In 1v1 matches the game is playable with local area comp but I can't stress enough, KOTH mode is a complete lagfest. No matter far or local, KOTH is still unplayable.

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2011, 02:10:45 pm »
Hey, I use to play this game online all the time and the only way it's passable is on 1v1 matches, if you have more than 2 people in a KOTH match the game is UNPLAYABLE. In 1v1 matches the game is playable with local area comp but I can't stress enough, KOTH mode is a complete lagfest. No matter far or local, KOTH is still unplayable.

thanks for the info. it sucks bc its a good idea. too bad its never gonna be fixed. i havent been online in about a month and a half. i think im gonna try it and find some locals. wish me luck :(
i guess a gif of Quan Chi's beat down fatality would be against site rules. so picture me standing over you with a mannequin leg waiting for you to look over your shoulder.....

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2011, 02:41:09 pm »

1v1 is all HxC would try to do. We are thinking about hosting one on our ladder site free entry paying out psn points and ms points over both consoles at $20 value. Just to help find out where MK9 players are at. What ya think?
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2011, 08:48:50 pm »

1v1 is all HxC would try to do. We are thinking about hosting one on our ladder site free entry paying out psn points and ms points over both consoles at $20 value. Just to help find out where MK9 players are at. What ya think?

that sounds cool. not sure if i can attend in person. but i'd try hard. got new daddy duties i'm not used to yet........

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2011, 04:40:48 pm »
bump. for henryetta or anywhere for that matter.