Author Topic: Norman, OK - Oklahoma State Championship '07 - 3S, SSBM, & more. - 11/17/07  (Read 11164 times)

chibit89

Raiden,

i talked to matt, he's my connection to the tekken/SC crowd but he said his crew isn't that active in tekken anymore.  however, matt will be there and i'm sure if you got some tekken going on... i know there are some good casual tekken players. 

chibit89

times and cost have changed.  this is a final revision... please come and post up and interest/concerns. thanks!

(  entry fee was removed )

Offline Icychiller

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Hitech redneck gamer
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Icychiller
what about h3..any possible thoughts or ideas on it

chibit89

i'd love to host H3 but that crowd/demand is wayyy too big for me to handle.  maybe one day but for now i'm a "fighters" guy and so this version is geared towards OSC.  sorry man.

chibit89

It

chibit89

raiden,

yeah, tekken isnt too hot in OK but i know two knowledgable players (matt and peter) who i'm sure will be happy to show u some things.

chibit89

bumpsauce.... u coming XA?  its this sat!  be there~

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
bumpsauce.... u coming XA?  its this sat!  be there~

Sadly, the Tulsa Anime organization is having it's member vote this Saturday - and if I don't vote fo Jen - she'll kill me ;)

Also - there was no clear SC love, so I didn't have anyway to talk anyone else into carpoolng with me _-_  If something changes, I'll let you know - but as it stands I'm going to have to miss out :(

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!