Author Topic: OKC - Madden 11 - 08/21/2010  (Read 6158 times)

Offline spaaaaaz

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Re: OKC - Madden 11 - 08/21/2010
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2010, 05:16:58 pm »
me and 3 friends were in it it was a blast 2 of us placed top 4 plan on going to the one on the 9th it ran realy slow i don't think cross tournaments worked to well alotta waiting...

Offline okmadden

• Business Owner
  • Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
Re: OKC - Madden 11 - 08/21/2010
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2010, 10:52:04 am »
me and 3 friends were in it it was a blast 2 of us placed top 4 plan on going to the one on the 9th it ran realy slow i don't think cross tournaments worked to well alotta waiting...

Hey Spaaaaaz - glad you you and your buddies had a good time.  Don't worry about waiting around this time.  We have it covered.  There should be very little wait time at the one on the 9th!  A little reminder that since you are in the top 8 you do not have to play in the  qualifers to get into the Championship Bracket, but you can forfeit the automatic birth if you want to play in the qualifiers for warmup purposes.  Hope to see you on the 9th.

We will have PS3 - All-Madden and Xobx 360 All-Pro starting at 1:00 pm. and no one is allowed to play in both of those.
The Xbox 360 All-Madden qualifiers will begin around 3:00 pm.  (We are not having PS3 All-Pro)

See you on the 9th and remember you can register and pre-pay at www.okmadden.com