Author Topic: Dark Fox Anime and our Gaming goodness of Muskogee ^_^  (Read 3200 times)

KitsuneNecura

Dark Fox Anime and our Gaming goodness of Muskogee ^_^
« on: November 25, 2008, 05:19:20 pm »
I run an Anime Club called Dark Fox Anime out of Muskogee

We meet the 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month at 12:00 pm all the way until 4:30pm at The Muskogee Public Library

Library Location:

801 West Okmulgee
Muskogee, OK 74401

On the first Meeting of the month we watch an anime series that we vote on. once its done we vote for the next one ^_^

On the second meeting we game out!

For the Most part we have console gaming and Card games, but we are trying to get our tabletop section up and running.

We have a PS3, PS2, and Wii there on regular basis and usually a 360 but not always. (We truly need more TVs >.<)

As for card games we are a certified Pokemon League the only one within 250 miles (according to the website). And we also have a registered Upperdeck Tournament Organizer for all you who play Yu-Gi-Oh and World of Warcraft (want to play the WoW TCG? I have 7 decks we can teach you with)

We have been trying to get our DnD group off the ground but are lacking a DM we MIGHT have one by January but nothings for certain as of yet.

If your interested in becoming our DM send me a PM on our website's forums

http://www.DarkFoxAnime.com

So if anyone would like to join us let me know! If you'd like to bring a console and some games,or even a TV. GO FOR IT! Just let me know in advance so we dont get like 8 360s with Gears of War.

Best part is, ALL TOURNAMENTS AND CLUB EVENTS ARE FREE (and no cons do not count as events but we do help make sure as many members as possible go ^_^)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 07:48:05 pm by KitsuneNecura »

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
Re: Dark Fox Anime and our Gaming goodness ^_^
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 08:45:27 am »

Hey!  Sounds fun, but I'd put "muskogee" into your title - maybe

Muskogee - Dark Fox Anime and our Gaming goodness ^_^

etc.

That way you've got people at least knowing where your at before they click - this'll get you more views :)

Also - you should specify Console, PC, or Tabletop gaming if there are preferences ;)

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

KitsuneNecura

Re: Dark Fox Anime and our Gaming goodness of Muskogee ^_^
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 07:42:10 pm »
TOO TRUE!

*ahem*

Please re-read the first post cause i updated it ^_^

Offline Osaka

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Fox Anime and our Gaming goodness of Muskogee ^_^
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 02:08:29 pm »
LOL, capt' has been here. DFA is a great streetpass op.

Its a shame we can't have a meetup up somewhere maybe in tulsa. Nintendo Okie might be up for that one. Maybe even a gamer tourny.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 07:11:59 pm by Osaka »