Author Topic: Tulsa - GamePlay's Ultimate Gaming Experience at Woodland Hills Mall - 9/25~26th  (Read 2294 times)

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA

Gamers - it's a great event touring the US - thought I'd post it up for us:

-- from the Facebook event --

Time:   September 25 at 10:00am - September 26 at 7:00pm

You don’t have to beg. You don’t have to plead. And it will cost you absolutely nothing to play.

It’s your chance to get your hands on the newest, hottest games and more. All you have to do is head to Woodland Hills Mall. That’s right. It’s the ultimate gaming experience and it’s coming to Tulsa. Simon Game Play is powered by Coke Zero and sponsored by GameStop. This year’s GamePlay tour includes demonstrations, tournaments, giveaways and more from GameStop, Eidos, Konami, Disney Interactive, SEGA, Namco-Bandai, 2K Play, Southpeak Games and Lucas Arts.

This is your chance to be the first one on your block to experience the newest, hottest games and more. That's Simon GamePlay at Woodland Hills Mall, Saturday, September 25th from 10AM to 9PM, and Sunday, September 26th, from 12pm - 9pm (FB says 7...) for your chance to play the hottest games. Don't miss it.

Don't forget to tell your friends!

Simon Malls. More choices. See More

-----------------

See you guys out there!  If you've got an OKgamers shirt, sport it to help spread the word!

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline UjiUji

• OKgamers Supporters
  • Official OKgamer
  • SWORDS ARE NOT TOYS!
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
I'm not quite sure what this is. Is it like, a giveaway kind of thing? Or an exhibition of new games?

Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
This year’s GamePlay tour includes demonstrations, tournaments, giveaways and more from GameStop, Eidos, Konami, Disney Interactive, SEGA, Namco-Bandai, 2K Play, Southpeak Games and Lucas Arts.

This is your chance to be the first one on your block to experience the newest, hottest games and more.

X A
Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline Billy Mays

• Official OKgamer
  • More like Wrath of the Burger King
    • View Profile
Basically games that aren't out yet will be available to play for demos as stated above. I didn't know it was getting super hardcore like tournaments and giveaways, shoot. They're supposed to have Kinect 360s and ps3 moves out, I was told black ops, force unleashed 2, etc etc.

I'll be working it 12-7! beats driving to riverside I guess.... I hope I get free stuff too :(