Author Topic: Oklahoma City - Madden, Gears of War 3, NBA 2k11, MvC3, SSFIV AE, MK9 - 10/1/11  (Read 16550 times)

Offline maddog

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
How was the madden turnout? wish i could have made it, will try to hit the next one

Offline RayBoneKilla

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: Raybonekilla
  • XBL ID: Other: Hailtothethief
Any footage of mk finals? Was the game played with the most recent patch? I wanna see Baraka win a tourny. Lol. It's possible now.
"Revenge is a dish best served electric"

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
How was the madden turnout? wish i could have made it, will try to hit the next one

8 Madden Gamers. Good turn out next will be bigger. OKmadden has one on the 22nd of October.

Any footage of mk finals? Was the game played with the most recent patch? I wanna see Baraka win a tourny. Lol. It's possible now.

No footage was taking. No use to capture LAN MK9 yet.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline maddog

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
do we just bring our controller tomorow for the nba tournament and is there chance i could join both madden and nba, if so lets rock.

Hey IKiNGI - how did you do in this tournament, did you take down Madden? what about NBA?

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
do we just bring our controller tomorow for the nba tournament and is there chance i could join both madden and nba, if so lets rock.

Hey IKiNGI - how did you do in this tournament, did you take down Madden? what about NBA?

King impressed everyone. He took Second in both Madden and in NBA 2k11 he actually got DQ'd for setting up settings wrong on an accident but to win through loser bracket then with a minute left came ran back a kick return to force a rematch in the grand finals.. everyone was impressed with him.
HxC LAN Center

Offline sheezy

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: SHEEZZYY
Better host a bunch of NBA 2K12 tournaments... ill smash everyone in OK.... DIRK NOMISSZKI

Offline maddog

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
Better host a bunch of NBA 2K12 tournaments... ill smash everyone in OK.... DIRK NOMISSZKI

hahahaha nice, did you win this NBA 2K one?

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center

We are. LOL
HxC LAN Center