Author Topic: Call of Duty Black Ops Tournament / July 9th / Sapulpa, OK  (Read 18320 times)

Offline blessed murder

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: MurdeR IMI
Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Tournament / July 9th / Sapulpa, OK
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2011, 04:31:16 pm »
Awe don't get mad jorsky I work at 5 today also I don't care if u won the last tourny for what I here wasn't a lot of competition there n I don't even play halo anymore n could still give u a run for ur money if we scrim u before tourny awesome doesn't. Matter until who wins the tourny so don't get mad n ur cockyness is cute

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2011, 04:50:30 pm »
Awe don't get mad jorsky I work at 5 today also I don't care if u won the last tourny for what I here wasn't a lot of competition there n I don't even play halo anymore n could still give u a run for ur money if we scrim u before tourny awesome doesn't. Matter until who wins the tourny so don't get mad n ur cockyness is cute
I'm not cocky, i back my stuff up. Its aslo kinda weird that you call my cockyness cute. Like i said pick a date and time and we can scrim whenever.Im not mad, i just don't like people thinking im bad who i have never played with before.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 04:53:34 pm by Yur DownFaLL »
GT: JoRiZzle

Offline blessed murder

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2011, 06:42:08 pm »
I played with u n mw2 n sorry u were bad but I never said u were bad. At blackops I said the winner gets the money(never said I would win) n I said u would get ur money back second isn't bad just not as good as first don't put words in my mouth n I already said I work at night so calm down kiddo

Offline blessed murder

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2011, 06:51:46 pm »
Also u r very cute =) can't  wait to see u the 9th     :-*

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2011, 06:55:32 pm »
These arguments are boring...

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2011, 07:06:28 pm »
Are you gay or somthing, why do you call me cute? I have never heard of you, whats your gb rank? I joined your guys game last night and with 3 random bad kids we tied you guys and made Proneblock quit. I promise you if you wanna scrim in mw2 you would slapped so HARD in mw2 . Me, Dougie, and Miles were are really good at mw2 and were always slapping top page teams. Dougie mw2 team rite now is 52-4(which i was on untl i quit mw2 so i could focus more on black ops), i bet your best team ever was like 25-10.

http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2/team/-talent-xxppx/

I can't wait to play you at the tournament so you will stop acting like your good and you will see how good i really am.

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2011, 07:08:25 pm »
I also like how right after i won the tournament, you and five other guys send me a fr. It's funny how you remember me from mw2 when i have NEVER even heard of you. I must of been pretty good if you remember me and made you want to start talking trash to me. Hating me won't make you better than me.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 07:11:14 pm by Yur DownFaLL »

Offline 2AMPd

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: AMP zyx
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2011, 07:13:31 pm »
Billy, check your messages por favor.

www.twitter.com.com/OK_Updates

I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearing down your balcony

Offline blessed murder

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2011, 07:32:56 pm »
Awe u don't remember being up mine hot soups n dustin is deaths ♥♥♥ asking to join our team n such. It was pathetic... I don't care what u r on mw2 or blackops n last night we were running around with balistic knifes n such so don't get to happy n pleasi can't wait to play n tournament....

Ps... yes I'm gay for u I want to give it to u rawdogg all night after tourny wanna go :)

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2011, 07:44:17 pm »
HAHAHA thats a joke kid, all you and your brother did was play team deathmatch. Why would i EVER want to team with you. I like how you like to lie to make yourself look good. I never once asked to team with you and you were like a 40 in MLG, nuff said. If i was ever gonna go to a local mw2 tournament i would have went with Dougie and Zach since they're my family. I maybe played with you and your brother three times and i have never once begged anybody to team with me. Your the one who is pathetic for making up lies. You and your brother were like 70ks, why would i d ride you? Your not good, nor will you ever be good.

Offline blessed murder

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2011, 07:59:08 pm »
Ur stupid I. Was a 50 mlg n halo n I'm not matt or his brother regardless u can say what u want n the end its pathetic but we will see ur awesome team who puts 1st page teams to shame :) love u

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2011, 08:05:10 pm »
Ur stupid I. Was a 50 mlg n halo n I'm not matt or his brother regardless u can say what u want n the end its pathetic but we will see ur awesome team who puts 1st page teams to shame :) love u
What was your gamertag since know me so well. Also please don't call me pathetic, i'm not the one who has to make up lies to look cool on a website.

Offline blessed murder

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2011, 08:25:26 pm »
I have no reason to try n make myself look cool to a bunch of people I don't know so why lie jorsky??? Anyways I was trying to get this to escalate bigger n make it more interesting but ur a vagina so see u at tourny jorsky can't wait to get the honor to play such royalty at cod..

Ps.... vagina

Psssssppss... I said pp n that like pee pee :) love u

Offline Braumski

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: Braumski
  • XBL ID: Braumski
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2011, 09:02:32 pm »
An embarassment to Oklahoma -_-   

"Call of Duty <3... and I guess Halo."

Offline Yur DownFaLL

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2011, 09:20:23 pm »
I have no reason to try n make myself look cool to a bunch of people I don't know so why lie jorsky??? Anyways I was trying to get this to escalate bigger n make it more interesting but ur a vagina so see u at tourny jorsky can't wait to get the honor to play such royalty at cod..

Ps.... vagina

Psssssppss... I said pp n that like pee pee :) love u
I really do believe that your gay or maybe you have downsyndrome. And your also weird for being honored to play me on LAN,man i didn't know i had some many d riders. Its also funny how you like saying the word vagina, does it make you feel big inside? Kids who are 12 like saying vagina since it makes them seem grown up.Are you 12 or are you just immature?