Author Topic: Oklahoma Residents Only - Modern Warfare 3 4v4 Online - March 25th, 2012  (Read 18909 times)

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
Heres the bracket

1: Project X
2: Above All
3: Damage Point
3: Ga Ga
5: Da Boyz
5: Inc 1
5: Yellow Bone
5: Inc 2
9: Intensity

What Happened to Binary Beast?

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
  • Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
  • XBL ID: aXs Skorcher
Heres the bracket

I dont like how it manages brackets when there is an odd number of teams... if give people byes that are unnecessary. So I used tio cuz I know how to fix the play in bracket to make it fair.
"Hardcore Gaming For Hardcore Gamers"
HxC LAN Center

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
Heres the bracket

I dont like how it manages brackets when there is an odd number of teams... if give people byes that are unnecessary. So I used tio cuz I know how to fix the play in bracket to make it fair.
???

You know you can move that Bye around right?   You can give that Bye to anyone..  Or you and re-split it up and have a Play in. to the bracket.

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
Heres the bracket

???

You know you can move that Bye around right?   You can give that Bye to anyone..  Or you and re-split it up and have a Play in. to the bracket.

I need to learn how to do that because I always want people to play in.. no byes.
HxC LAN Center

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
Heres the bracket

???

I need to learn how to do that because I always want people to play in.. no byes.

Ok So We all need to sit down and get a standard.. There are only so many solutions out there..  and we cant be using one solution for this.. and another solution for that..

We need to pick one and use it and start Standardizing the way we do things..   

So i contacted Bianray Beast and asked about the Play-In Ability.  They dont have that function enabled right now but expect it by the end of the year.    However you can manually adjust ranks of players based on their seed or Manually move them yourself and provide the Free-Win (thats what Binary Beast Calls a Bye)

But we really need to start Standardizing what we do, and how we do it.  We need to be Predictable.

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center
Heres the bracket

???

Ok So We all need to sit down and get a standard.. There are only so many solutions out there..  and we cant be using one solution for this.. and another solution for that..

We need to pick one and use it and start Standardizing the way we do things..   

So i contacted Bianray Beast and asked about the Play-In Ability.  They dont have that function enabled right now but expect it by the end of the year.    However you can manually adjust ranks of players based on their seed or Manually move them yourself and provide the Free-Win (thats what Binary Beast Calls a Bye)

But we really need to start Standardizing what we do, and how we do it.  We need to be Predictable.

I agree.
HxC LAN Center

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA

Trying to get an OKg meeting setup for 4/21 - if you two would weigh in on that date, maybe we could discuss that, and many other important things...

...lol.

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline Timmy Skorcher

• Business Owner
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • Hardcore LAN Center

Trying to get an OKg meeting setup for 4/21 - if you two would weigh in on that date, maybe we could discuss that, and many other important things...

...lol.

X A

Thats a good date.
HxC LAN Center

Offline koze405

• OKgamers Supporters
  • Familiar Face
  • NIP- NINJAS IN PJ'S. FREE AGENT
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: FR KOZE

...lol.

X A

wpuld you mind if i attend this meeting ??
i hold my gun to your chest. i lay my life on the line so i expect nothing less from you

Offline X_A

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile

...lol.

X A

wpuld you mind if i attend this meeting ??

Sadly, we haven't had a Supporter that's even been interested in attending in so long, we haven't discussed it.  Passing it by staff now, will respond shortly.

X A

OKgamers.com - our goals

Offline koze405

• OKgamers Supporters
  • Familiar Face
    • View Profile
thank you. iF it helps any i am staff for HXC now.
i hold my gun to your chest. i lay my life on the line so i expect nothing less from you

Offline X_A

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
thank you. iF it helps any i am staff for HXC now.

lol, nope, won't help!  Hahah.  OKg is a non-profit for the OK area gaming; HxC is a for profit company helping gamers get sponsored, and events happen.  We overlap at events, and that used to be the only relation other than helping gaming in OK.  In the last few months Ricky has decided to volunteer with us to help see OKgamers better facilitate gaming in OKC, etc; thus the new overlap.  Otherwise yea, different :)

X A

OKgamers.com - our goals

Offline koze405

• OKgamers Supporters
  • Familiar Face
    • View Profile
lol its no big deal man i know how things go. just thought id do my best to help in anyway possible with things. just let me know or ricky