Author Topic: Tulsa - Tokyo In Tulsa $1,000 to SSF4 & SC5 pots! UMvC & More - July 20-22, 2012  (Read 8502 times)

Offline Animefreak6969

• OKgamer fo' life
  • YUM!
    • View Profile
lol cool

Offline toucan108

• Familiar Face
  • I play Super Street Fighter 4 casually, add me! :D
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: toucan805
Big ol' hiccup on street fighter.  We did not have the updated Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition version 2012.  I found out that the systems all had Super Street Fighter 4 disc only. 

Thankfully AFGN's Maxx was there with two extra setups for SSF4: AE2012 and UMvC3.  Without him we wouldn't have gone through the tournament as quickly as we did.  Also Philip Lee and Ruty also had their setups to help. 

It was an awesome experience overall and this event brought out more Tulsan's to build our community. 

Offline SmokeMaxX

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
We're always here to support you guys' events whenever we can. Thanks for having us. Sorry my AE was a little out of date. I'll try to play the games online before I come out next time lol.

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
Big ol' hiccup on street fighter.  We did not have the updated Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition version 2012.  I found out that the systems all had Super Street Fighter 4 disc only. 

Thankfully AFGN's Maxx was there with two extra setups for SSF4: AE2012 and UMvC3.  Without him we wouldn't have gone through the tournament as quickly as we did.  Also Philip Lee and Ruty also had their setups to help. 

This was the first time for an event to be "Powered by Gamestop", and OKgamers didn't all the kinks out on the version of SSF; sorry about that!  Thanks for locals and the always awesome AFGN team for pulling through on that; next year we'll have that fixed fo sho!

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!