Author Topic: Who wants to play Dota2?  (Read 5544 times)

Offline Sysyphus300021

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: sysyphus300021
Who wants to play Dota2?
« on: April 13, 2012, 08:44:31 pm »
So I have 2 Dota2 invites to give out. If you have a mic and will actually play send me a pm.

Offline Sysyphus300021

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to play Dota2?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 10:00:37 am »
1 left. If your a lol player and want more of a challenge then you should try dota2.

Offline strategicdaes

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: D_Atomic_Bomb
  • XBL ID: strategicaes
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 10:29:19 am »
what is dota2, let me know i will play with you guys if you let me! always down to try new games

Offline Sysyphus300021

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 02:46:41 pm »
If you have not played dota or hon then there will be a big learning curve. Let me know if you have the time and willingness to learn.

Offline strategicdaes

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: D_Atomic_Bomb
  • XBL ID: strategicaes
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 04:02:05 pm »
i do, so just let me know when we are gonna try this, i only have time on the weekends though, i have been watching gameplay though

Offline Sysyphus300021

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 10:08:58 am »
Hey strategicaes I sent you a pm. If you don't reply soon Ill give the invite to someone else. Sorry
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 10:31:31 am by Sysyphus300021 »

Offline AyMnR

• Startin' Out
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 01:21:38 pm »
If you still have an invite. I would love to have it. I played some pro HoN a while back. Have a mic and love to play the game.

Offline Sysyphus300021

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 02:49:54 pm »
I just used the last one sorry. I will send you one when I get more.

Offline theimmortalmoo

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
    • My clan
  • XBL ID: immortal moo
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2012, 04:03:53 am »
Sysyphus300021: did you just leave?
Sysyphus300021: DONT EVER TRY TO PLAY WITH ME AGAIN
Sysyphus300021: not cool never just leave then game

---- You invited me btw, I wasn't planning on playing against people, I typed in game that I was sorry and had to go to dinner. No need to be rude, its just a game.

Offline TheTrillz

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: TheTrillz
  • XBL ID: TheTrillz
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2012, 10:54:37 am »

---- You invited me btw, I wasn't planning on playing against people, I typed in game that I was sorry and had to go to dinner. No need to be rude, its just a game.

wow!

Offline Sysyphus300021

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2012, 05:14:14 pm »
You fail to mention that you bailed on a game and caused a loss. Yes I did ask you to play and you said you wanted to. You never said you were going to have to leave. If you have said you needed to leave then I would have not cared. You just left. I did nothing wrong you should have not bailed on the match. You know MOBA game are stat based and you leaving effects my stats. So how about you stop trying to talk ♥♥♥♥ online. If you want to talk about this more then contact me dont keep posting ♥♥♥♥ all over the internet. You know you were wrong. It should have been left at that. Again dont ask me to play a match ever. Stop acting like a child.

Also I didnt say anything bad to you in the chat you quote. I just said never play with me again and never leave the match. If your feelings got hurt then you need some thicker skin. People are going to say way worse things to you in life.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 05:37:54 pm by Sysyphus300021 »

Offline TheTrillz

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: TheTrillz
  • XBL ID: TheTrillz
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2012, 04:15:47 am »
You fail to mention that you bailed on a game and caused a loss. Yes I did ask you to play and you said you wanted to. You never said you were going to have to leave. If you have said you needed to leave then I would have not cared. You just left. I did nothing wrong you should have not bailed on the match. You know MOBA game are stat based and you leaving effects my stats. So how about you stop trying to talk ♥♥♥♥ online. If you want to talk about this more then contact me dont keep posting ♥♥♥♥ all over the internet. You know you were wrong. It should have been left at that. Again dont ask me to play a match ever. Stop acting like a child.

Also I didnt say anything bad to you in the chat you quote. I just said never play with me again and never leave the match. If your feelings got hurt then you need some thicker skin. People are going to say way worse things to you in life.

I can't stand whenever anyone leaves during a game, especially a MOBA game. These games take a lot of time and to form a team comp and then have one of the players leave(especially in DOTA) easily cripples a team's chance to win. Still there really isn't a strict ranking system in DOTA so stats like KDR and wins are a good measuring tool and whenever someone quits one of these games it's practically lowers the KDR and w/l ratio.

Still I know this is none of my business with the game of DOTA2 but seeing it on the forums does draw my ire. I believe personally that someone should handle their business with the person involved instead of bringing it on a public forum which could hurt the reputation of mentioned player.

Offline Sysyphus300021

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2012, 10:55:11 am »
Not so worried about my rep. Just wanted to tell my side. Yes this should have never been brought here and the 3 other places it was taken. If people play dota2 matches with me they will learn Im a great person to have on their team. I never rage and love to help people learn. I was trying to teach moo. The beginning of the match I told the team moo is new and needed to learn somehow. I enjoy teaching new players dota. Just dont enjoy them leaving in the middle of the match when Im trying to help them learn. This whole series of post should be removed. Okgamers does not need middle school drama. So admin please remove these post.

Offline GNRSlashfan

• Familiar Face
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2012, 11:48:14 pm »
I play when I can, and hope to step up and help build a local community when the game is officially launched and out of beta!

IGN/Steam ID;  LinkinPudge

I've played somewhere close to 5,000 games in MOBAs (mostly Dota 1).  I've forgotten more about DOTA than I will ever learn about LoL/Smite/Gaming.