Author Topic: Mustang - Plasma Burn / Halo3 - SSBB - SCIV - GoW2 - Jan 24, 2009  (Read 141028 times)

Offline godmode

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • XBL Gamertag = Oh My Godmode
    • View Profile
Re: Mustang - Plasma Burn Promo/ Halo3 - SSBB - SCIV - GoW2 - Jan 24, 2009
« Reply #165 on: December 03, 2008, 03:49:58 pm »
So play us tonight?

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • SEN ID: furyswrath
  • XBL ID: furyswrath
« Reply #166 on: December 03, 2008, 03:51:53 pm »
Ok sorry i get mad easy. Hey Fury, can you post like an address to the event? I cant find it if its in this thread.

Uhh its on the very top of the first thread of this.

Offline BUTL3R

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Oh Butler
« Reply #167 on: December 03, 2008, 03:52:21 pm »
I have church but feel free to challenge my team. But seriously im done posting about random stuff. Just send me a pm if u still want to talk.

Offline BUTL3R

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: Oh Butler
« Reply #168 on: December 03, 2008, 03:53:01 pm »
Ok sorry i get mad easy. Hey Fury, can you post like an address to the event? I cant find it if its in this thread.

Uhh its on the very top of the first thread of this.

Lol i didnt even read the first page... wow im retarded... feel free to remove my post.

Offline obituareez

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 03, 2008, 05:30:37 pm »
You're right, Walter. I mean, 126 teams, or however man, that's a lot of competition. But, we don't do anything you and your team hasn't done. How many Oklahomies threads have there been in relation to Halo? A lot.

But lemme ask you, have you ever made semi pro? Pro? Because a couple of us have, ya know. I brought you into this because you made a stereotypical halo kid remark.

How would you feel if you won every Halo related tourney/lan here, yet people STILL talked about how they were better than you. Even though they never showed up to play. Never tried to prove themselves.

It's very frustrating.

problem is.. you keep saying that you have been to tourneys.. when you havent. and ill gladly play you in gears any time

70/30 sounds great fury

Wow more halo kids i see jumping on the gears platers. Does this forum ever change.

Go back and look at some of my old post.

HALO= Bigger fan base due to every little kid can pick it up and think there amazing.
1.. Thats why they have more of a turn out.
Yeah strats come into play when your at a event... locals there never good enough teams to run hardcore starts on. Unless you live in PA NY CT.

Gears was a wayyy hardy game to master the halo... Im not saying it because i was a gears player but halo kids cant play gears very well.

I like to play halo in my spare time and go +20 every map. Should i go play halo. NO but im not going to bash the game thats that easy to play.

The number game with team passes..... BEEN there done that one... How many 10 years old kids have there little buddies go and there parents use it as a vacation.... More then half of the field in halo. Ive went to MLG the past 2 years not just 1 event like some people in these forums. Who love to rant about the halo community.

Yeah gears had 64 + passes that would go out and sell out in less then 3 mins everytime. Is that the gears community fault for MLG not selling more passes and taking away from halos limelight.

gO READ THE FIRST POST ABOUT GEARS AT MEADOWLANDS IN 07..... It talks about how everyone HALO SR player were leaving there satation to go watch gears. Thats what the crowd like to watch and other pros from other games.

gg Hi Im ReD MeN

lol godmode couldnt back himself up so he had to call a friend.. how sweet. and as for us halo players talking bad about gears players: first off.. gears 2 JUST started.. anyone can be a gears player. to be honest, im better at gears than i am halo but gears takes so much less talent and has so much worse turnouts that its practically pointless to play competitively. secondly.. what started all this crap was your little teammate with the retarded thing as his avatar stated that nobody in oklahoma was good at gears but you guys.. with what proof? none.. and here you sit backing yourselves up, saying we said a bunch of crap about you when it was your friend's remark with no credentiality that started it all. gg? you proved nothing. NOBODY knows who you are

Offline Rislone

• OKgamers T.O.
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: eighty8keyes
« Reply #170 on: December 03, 2008, 05:43:09 pm »
Take this to PM's before it gets any more out of hand and warnings get thrown around.
GT: Eighty8keyes Haloez and anything else I might be playing.

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 03, 2008, 08:19:10 pm »
Just encase anyone has missed it.

http://www.plasmaburn.net/prereg.php?tourn=1

Please Pre-Register to ensure your spot. Ive advertised in Texas and Kansas Sites as well to see if we can get some Texas/Kansas players to come this way.

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • Casey.....Its not easy being your daddy........
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 04, 2008, 01:07:45 am »

Please Pre-Register to ensure your spot. Ive advertised in Texas and Kansas Sites as well to see if we can get some Texas/Kansas players to come this way.

you gotta a pretty cool site man. its legit.
Im not Sick......IM ILL...

Offline DrWalterrr

• Official OKgamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 04, 2008, 01:11:56 am »
You're right, Walter. I mean, 126 teams, or however man, that's a lot of competition. But, we don't do anything you and your team hasn't done. How many Oklahomies threads have there been in relation to Halo? A lot.

But lemme ask you, have you ever made semi pro? Pro? Because a couple of us have, ya know. I brought you into this because you made a stereotypical halo kid remark.

How would you feel if you won every Halo related tourney/lan here, yet people STILL talked about how they were better than you. Even though they never showed up to play. Never tried to prove themselves.

It's very frustrating.
listen i do win every tourny for halo and people say they are better than me all the time i dont care what people say.... all i said was that you all should stop arguing didnt i...ive not said your bad or anything... how did i make a stereotypical remark... stop arguing...im not getting into the whole i made semi pro thing i dont think you have to beat that many teams in gears to do it anyway
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 01:16:54 am by DrWalterrr »

Offline Furyswrath

• Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 04, 2008, 01:47:23 am »

you gotta a pretty cool site man. its legit.

Thanks!  Had the site now 6 months. Its come a long ways since then.  Learn some new web trick daily.  The Pre-registration is an on going thing Ive been working on. This is its first trial run. So I hope it works well. We shall find out when the tournament gets here.  Also if you have any cool gaming / technology related news lemme know Id be happy to let you blog it on the site and set you an account up. im always looking for more help.  My current help that was helping decided since they where being paid that it didn't interest them.  Its a Blog site.. Site gets maybe enough each month to pay for itself.  I do it for fun and I enjoy it.   But anyways  If anyone is interested to do some game / technology blogging lemme know.

Offline Michael Jackson

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • PSN ID: Paxmo
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 04, 2008, 07:12:15 am »
The formatting for the SCIV part is a bit off in Firefox.    The check box shows up to the far right of the first line and then the actual name 'Soul Calibur IV" shows up on the next line.   Just an fyi.

Offline godmode

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • XBL Gamertag = Oh My Godmode
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 04, 2008, 08:08:16 am »
I've pre-registered.

Walter, if you think Gears is a walk in the park, you're wrong. You should actually watch some matches on VOD.

Offline Oo HyPn07iC oO

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • Casey.....Its not easy being your daddy........
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 04, 2008, 08:35:46 am »
Thanks!  Had the site now 6 months. Its come a long ways since then.  Learn some new web trick daily.  The Pre-registration is an on going thing Ive been working on. This is its first trial run. So I hope it works well. We shall find out when the tournament gets here.  Also if you have any cool gaming / technology related news lemme know Id be happy to let you blog it on the site and set you an account up. im always looking for more help.  My current help that was helping decided since they where being paid that it didn't interest them.  Its a Blog site.. Site gets maybe enough each month to pay for itself.  I do it for fun and I enjoy it.   But anyways  If anyone is interested to do some game / technology blogging lemme know.

ya man its a pretty cool site to find out all the information. Go to the japanese site kotaku.com  thats where I get all of my gaming news from. When new games come out you should post the trailers of them(they are normally posted on ign.com) Ya Ill be more than happy to blog on there since I have a wide taste in games besides the "competitive" gaming things. You should have people review games on there to get your name out there even further.
Im not Sick......IM ILL...

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #178 on: December 04, 2008, 11:32:50 am »
These kids are as dumb as timmy... I own a lan center with no center. BS ...

Its not hard to make it semi pro in gears. ummmmmm lets  see what have you ever done at a event.

At best placed top 48 at one event. COME ON who needs to get know in the gaming world. Your know by local kids and noone good knows you in halo.
K i left it to you to name names to say!   

The truth is we could play halo and atleast give u a match where if u played gears it would be sad to watch. FACT

These threads are pointless when the go down this path. HALO kids are not god to everything. Nor is the gears kids. Its just funny listening to u dumb 15 years old kids talking about a game you've done nothing in.

http://gameroom.mlgpro.com/view/DCz7W9XsulpeBk.html     
We're known.

We went to 1 MLG event this year, and got top 48... Not bad in my opinion.

And to say you could give us a match, I believe CJ challenged you guys to play in halo and he would play in Gears.  So why not do it?

ReD MeN

« Reply #179 on: December 04, 2008, 11:52:58 am »
 U did good in dallas i already congrated ur team on that. Do it over a peroid of time.!

MLG consist of lucky seeds or easy wins at some spots.

Not taking from your team im glad to see there is a decent team made up of okahoma kids. But placing a 1 event and getting beat by a pro team does not make you known. I know kids that are pro and semi pro for halo and this site is kinda sad on the halo side... Ur butts get hurt at every comment and try to back it up by stupid links and sad o so sad remarks.

Watch your language - Darkwraith
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 01:19:15 pm by DarkWraith »