Author Topic: New Idea!  (Read 9551 times)

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
Re: New Idea!
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2008, 04:12:33 pm »
I can't even...I don't...I can't even stoop down to everyone's level on here. First, G, FFA is not my thing and who's idea was it to do that STUFF on Amp? Guardian is the FFA map! Second, I never said I was pro. Third, my point with saying I had the most kills is that I can't carry my team. Fourth, the highlight of my saturday night was when the guy walked into the room and asked if anyone lost their AAA card, then later he walked in and said "I just asked if anyone lost their AAA card and realized, half the kids in here can't even drive yet" and I thought to myself, the sad thing is is that half the guys in here CAN drive. I can just imagine the guys conversation on Moday morning, "Where did you spend your Saturday night G? Uhhh, playing Halo 3 with a bunch of kids." lmao

No cursing please - CV

I enjoy that you keep posting ridiculous excuses and making yourself look even more retarded. Please continue..............
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 07:52:50 pm by Coolsvilla »
DO NOT SEND ME A FR UNLESS I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2008, 04:27:01 pm »
"Where did you spend your Saturday night G? Uhhh, playing Halo 3 with a bunch of kids." lmao

Personally, I like to use the line "ooh just ended some kids hopes and dreams of being a halo pro"

Where did you spend your Saturday night Determinant?? ooh thats right... at home cause you got last place.

I can't even...I don't...I can't even stoop down to everyone's level on here.

Im pretty sure you stooped BELOW our level when you sent G Wade that message saying "i guess your'e lucky i was in a passive mood today because you and religion were being douchebags and i just let it go... "   - I think thats how it went, ill double check with G Wade.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 05:16:17 pm by DrViper »

Determinantt

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2008, 06:21:28 pm »
Ok I officially give up. You guys win the argument. I suck, i'm a random, im a trash talking little kid. But I tried to be nice to all the Oklahomies at first, I just want to make it clear that I tried to be friends with G when I talked to him on Thursday and I tried to make a friendly conversation with TH3 R3LiGION at the tournament. I tried to make friends with hump and G at the same time when I started a conversation about controller settings. But I guess I was stupid for being nice...YOU WIN. I think I did make friends with Walter I think hes the only cool one in the group. I'm done arguing on the internet about a stupid videogame. And to all the Oklahomies, good luck in the next tournament my team will probably play you in the first round again.

Coolsvilla

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2008, 07:51:25 pm »
Although I'm highly confused by your last post on the other page, this is getting silly.

Determinantt, the problem is that tons of people roll up on here and say that they're pro or try to tell people that they're the best in the state or something when no one knows anything about them. They thought you were trying to do that with the almost pro comment. I'm going to assume that wasn't your intention. =)

Anyway, the original topic was about starting something with MLG in OK. Let's stick to that, everyone.

Thanks. ^^

Offline uNlimited

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • GT: Taco Steeve
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2008, 10:56:08 pm »
speaking of mlg in ok, it would be awsome (yet it wont happen) if mlg made a stop here in tulsa at the bok center  ;D i can always dream lol
add me on live - gt - Taco Steeve
or on
myspace.com/taco_steeve
or on
WoW - Korialstrasz - TostadaTom 80 DK

Determinantt

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2008, 02:13:36 am »
That would be sick but Tulsa is to boring for something like that.

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2008, 02:28:04 am »
That would be sick but Tulsa is to boring for something like that.

Tulsa isn't that boring.  :-\ But it still won't happen.
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

DarkWraith56

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2008, 02:36:00 am »
lol your city is only as entertaining as you make it...

slipknot0129

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2008, 03:00:28 am »
oklahoma is boring

DarkWraith56

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2008, 03:09:36 am »
oklahoma is boring

then try to make it entertaining maybe get out of the house..lol seriously you think other states got entertaining by just saying this state is boring...

Coolsvilla

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2008, 03:17:24 am »
oklahoma is boring

then try to make it entertaining maybe get out of the house..lol seriously you think other states got entertaining by just saying this state is boring...
I think they did by saying OK is boring. I mean, if I lived in CA and compared it to OK.... jkjk I know what you meant. =P

slipknot0129

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2008, 05:00:24 am »
nothing good ever comes to oklahoma

if only there was a whitecastle in oklahoma.

Offline Hero Z

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2008, 11:20:00 am »
OKLAHOMA HAS THE TALLEST HILL YEA US
Team: Hero's Terriable
Hero=Random
Aerials=Kid
Godmode and Red Men=Brains

"Hero and I have the only semi-pro or better placing in the state in gears of war... " Red Men

Offline AfroTastic

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2008, 12:44:31 pm »
nothing good ever comes to oklahoma

if only there was a whitecastle in oklahoma.
White castle is overrated and youll be in the bathroom for awhile after you eat there.

Offline uNlimited

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • GT: Taco Steeve
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2008, 12:46:48 pm »
lol thats the truth :P
add me on live - gt - Taco Steeve
or on
myspace.com/taco_steeve
or on
WoW - Korialstrasz - TostadaTom 80 DK