Author Topic: New Idea!  (Read 9550 times)

Determinantt

New Idea!
« on: July 23, 2008, 11:24:31 am »
Ok guys I don't know if this is the place to put this but i'm going to anyway. This is for all Halo 3 players in Oklahoma. My name is Blake and i'm about as close as you get to being pro without being pro. I'm going to MLG 09. Anyway, does anyone remember the huge clan in Halo 2 just for Oklahomans? It was called Oklahomies. Well I want to do that for Halo 3. So, I talked to the founders of that clan, but they said I can do whatever I want and they only want to have Oklahomies a 4v4 team. Well my idea is to make MLG Oklahoma. Only for people in Oklahoma. It will have a website and gamebattles. I was thinking that we could send some players onto game battles. Like the top 4 make MLG Oklahoma v1 then the second 4 make MLG Oklahoma v2, etc.. Well this clan could be huge. If anyone likes this idea just reply or send me a friend request, my GT is CH4NC3LLOR or Determinantt. I live in Tulsa by the way and I have a 50 but I gave it to one of my friends so do not assume my skill by my low rank.

Offline DrViper

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • Check Please
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
Re: New Idea!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 03:59:43 pm »
So who did you talk to that were the so called "founders" of this?

slipknot0129

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 08:03:42 pm »
yeah add me to it.

Determinantt

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 09:16:17 am »
Dr. Wallter or watever his name is said he was the one that created Oklahomies.

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 01:00:24 pm »
My name is Blake and i'm about as close as you get to being pro without being pro. I'm going to MLG 09.

DO NOT SEND ME A FR UNLESS I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

Offline Suit and Tie

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • www.iamSuitandTie.com
  • XBL ID: Suit vs Tie
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 02:29:54 pm »
My name is Blake and i'm about as close as you get to being pro without being pro. I'm going to MLG 09.

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 05:48:08 pm »
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

Offline G WaDe

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 06:28:57 pm »

Offline TH3 R3LIGION

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • No XBL FR
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2008, 01:01:58 am »
WHy is everyone quoting me and it doesnt say anythig ??? ??? ??? ???
DO NOT SEND ME A FR UNLESS I KNOW YOU PERSONALLY

SEMI-PROS ARE HORRIBAD

Offline LawlTack

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • I liek vidya gaemz
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2008, 01:06:02 am »
They are agreeing with you haha

Determinantt

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2008, 12:52:19 pm »
You know its funny how many people assume how good I AM by how my team did at the tournament in OKC. Well you know the team I was with IS NOT MY TEAM! My team consist of one kid from Tulsa, one kid from Kansas, and one kid from Texas, and me (the leader) from Tulsa. So lets just get things straight! I had the most kills on my team in every game we played! I have a pretty big backpack but I can't carry my whole team. Oh and my team IS going to MLG Dallas.

Offline makosira

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2008, 02:01:23 pm »
You know its funny how many people assume how good I AM by how my team did at the tournament in OKC. Well you know the team I was with IS NOT MY TEAM! My team consist of one kid from Tulsa, one kid from Kansas, and one kid from Texas, and me (the leader) from Tulsa. So lets just get things straight! I had the most kills on my team in every game we played! I have a pretty big backpack but I can't carry my whole team. Oh and my team IS going to MLG Dallas.

So? Just because you have more kills than everyone else doesn't make you anywhere near pro.
360 Live Gamertag: SulkiestSun

Someone had already taken makosira and sira... Who the heck uses 'makosira' besides me? o_O

Offline G WaDe

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2008, 04:54:12 pm »
if your'e so good individually why didn't you make top 8 ffa?
you count your +/-'s and i'll count my money.

Offline LawlTack

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
  • I liek vidya gaemz
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2008, 06:22:02 pm »
if your'e so good individually why didn't you make top 8 ffa?
you count your +/-'s and i'll count my money.
owned

Determinantt

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2008, 04:03:29 pm »
I can't even...I don't...I can't even stoop down to everyone's level on here. First, G, FFA is not my thing and who's idea was it to do that STUFF on Amp? Guardian is the FFA map! Second, I never said I was pro. Third, my point with saying I had the most kills is that I can't carry my team. Fourth, the highlight of my saturday night was when the guy walked into the room and asked if anyone lost their AAA card, then later he walked in and said "I just asked if anyone lost their AAA card and realized, half the kids in here can't even drive yet" and I thought to myself, the sad thing is is that half the guys in here CAN drive. I can just imagine the guys conversation on Moday morning, "Where did you spend your Saturday night G? Uhhh, playing Halo 3 with a bunch of kids." lmao

No cursing please - CV
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 07:48:21 pm by Coolsvilla »