Author Topic: Looking for a team  (Read 6581 times)

Offline krissyxboo

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: FTG DeViLWoMaN
Re: Looking for a team
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2012, 04:53:06 pm »
Hey i used to be a huge Halo player!! lol ive teamed with alot.. but idk.. i tried out LoL and just have never went back to halo... it gets addicting and fun.. lol just a thought if u ever get bored of halo or wanna try something diff....

I always found out that if i wanted to play something better.. to actually quit playing the game for a few days, and to play something wayyyy diff.. and when i went back to the game i felt refreshed.. but hey H4 im a be back on the 360 for a bit :3

Well yea, trust me, everybody knows that I'm bored with Halo. But I have a squad to run so I have to be on there. But after activities I vanish and play MW3 all night and I'm tryna get me a lil Gears time cut in there somewhere lolz It's been really hectic and I don't see me having time any time soon for a pc game. I'm not saying that I'll never try it, I may, but I won't be an avid player.
Ima Gears gurl...but I play alot of Halo and MW3 too (=

Offline D3AD

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: all my tags: D3ADL
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2012, 02:39:45 am »
itz all good.. just throwing it out there xD when i get back into halo ill add u
Either be one of the best, or be dead like the rest

Offline krissyxboo

• learned the ropes
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: FTG DeViLWoMaN
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2012, 10:28:55 pm »
itz all good.. just throwing it out there xD when i get back into halo ill add u

Done did lolz So whenever you do decide to get back on, hmu and we'll play, kk?? (=
Ima Gears gurl...but I play alot of Halo and MW3 too (=

Offline D3AD

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: all my tags: D3ADL
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2012, 10:40:14 pm »
ya sounds good.. idk if i will b on my D3ADl account... need like 20$ to turn it back on lol..  vs what 7 for a fresh account lol
Either be one of the best, or be dead like the rest