Author Topic: is this a joke or what?  (Read 2769 times)

Offline blindsamurai

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: xgcx casper
is this a joke or what?
« on: January 10, 2008, 05:34:33 pm »
<object width="425" height="373"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eRaakIHcjKE&rel=1&border=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eRaakIHcjKE&rel=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="373"></embed></object> 

Offline blindsamurai

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
Re: is this a joke or what?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 05:41:53 pm »
It's Soul Calibur 4, with Vader and Yoda in it  ???

Offline X_A

• X A - Lead OKGamer Evangelist
  • Administrator
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
    • http://okgamers.com
  • SEN ID: XianghuaALPHA
  • XBL ID: XianghuaALPHA
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 02:31:39 am »

I wish.

No, Namco has ONCE AGAIN sold it's soul and value out to the highest bidder.  I HATE STAR WARS NOW.

In other news, I'm sure those that 'just want to beat newbs' will have lots of fun with sc4... 

...as most serious gamers may not touch the sellout sc, and only star wars newbs will be left -_-;;; 

We'll see.

X A

Oklahoma doesn't have to "suck"
OKGamers.com - spread the word. 
OKgamers.com - our goals

New to the site?  Welcome to OKgamers.com!  Let us know how you found us!

Offline blindsamurai

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 04:58:38 pm »
lol ok  >:(   

xX_Raider_Xx

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 10:34:40 am »
Honsetly it seems like a cool deal, even though i really havent play SC that much i do like the series and i think it will be funny to see Yoda and Darth vader dukin it out on a battle field full of Real swords and weapons instead of Lzrs. lol but then a again as X_A says im one of the SC newbz so i really dont know what im saying.

Coolsvilla

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 02:16:25 am »
That's why you should all play Dead or Alive. >_>

:D

jk jk

They were talking about this at doacentral and some people were for it, others against it. Personally, if they aren't broken characters or anything, I don't see there being a huge problem with them being added into the game. However, I think they look a bit silly and don't fit in very well.

As for there being a sellout part in the game to ruin it, DoA4 has Spartan and there is still a good community (just not in OK; try the east coast lol). There are only a handful of people that use Spartan and even the top Spartan player in the community said that he doesn't use her because it's Spartan; he uses her because he likes her playing style. If it's a good game, I don't think you have to worry too much X_A. I mean, didn't SC2 have gimmicky characters (gimmicky meaning not a part of the usual cast) and yet the game was still good? Or I could be wrong. I didn't get into SC2. >_<

Offline Punish3r

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • 1337 Filmmaker
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 09:19:46 am »
That's why you should all play Dead or Alive. >_>

:D

jk jk

They were talking about this at doacentral and some people were for it, others against it. Personally, if they aren't broken characters or anything, I don't see there being a huge problem with them being added into the game. However, I think they look a bit silly and don't fit in very well.

As for there being a sellout part in the game to ruin it, DoA4 has Spartan and there is still a good community (just not in OK; try the east coast lol). There are only a handful of people that use Spartan and even the top Spartan player in the community said that he doesn't use her because it's Spartan; he uses her because he likes her playing style. If it's a good game, I don't think you have to worry too much X_A. I mean, didn't SC2 have gimmicky characters (gimmicky meaning not a part of the usual cast) and yet the game was still good? Or I could be wrong. I didn't get into SC2. >_<

Good point. I loved SCII, Link was one of my favorite characters. Not because he was Link, neccissarily, but because of his fighting style, a mixture of all ranges. I think this Star Wars mash up could be a cool idea, if they make it more than just a gimmick.

xCWBxJACKSON117

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2008, 09:28:49 pm »
i played SC alot along time ago but now im on better things

Offline Suit and Tie

• OKgamers Supporters
  • OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • www.iamSuitandTie.com
  • XBL ID: Suit vs Tie
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2008, 09:55:22 pm »
Necrobump more!  :P

Offline uNlimited

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • GT: Taco Steeve
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2008, 12:30:06 pm »
i personally thinks its cheap that you cant grab yoda because of his height  :-\, i think that will give tons of people an advantage, like us button smashers! yay! lol :P
add me on live - gt - Taco Steeve
or on
myspace.com/taco_steeve
or on
WoW - Korialstrasz - TostadaTom 80 DK

Offline bartsimpson8

• OKgamer Evangelist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2008, 03:40:31 pm »
I saw a commercial on TV for SC and saw Darth and Yoda but I thought it was two seprete commercials. I had to wait a second time and payed more attention to it and I still didnt believe my eyes.
I do not have ADD its just that oh hey look a bunny!

Offline uNlimited

• OKgamer Evangelist
  • GT: Taco Steeve
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2008, 04:02:31 pm »
yeah, vader is on the ps3 version and yoda is on 360, im pretty sure the apprentice from force unleashed is on them also
add me on live - gt - Taco Steeve
or on
myspace.com/taco_steeve
or on
WoW - Korialstrasz - TostadaTom 80 DK

Offline Rislone

• OKgamers T.O.
  • OKgamer fo' life
    • View Profile
  • XBL ID: eighty8keyes
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2008, 08:57:56 pm »
yeah, vader is on the ps3 version and yoda is on 360, im pretty sure the apprentice from force unleashed is on them also

Yes he's on both, and on a side note the Darth Vader Critical is niiiiiceee
GT: Eighty8keyes Haloez and anything else I might be playing.