Competition > Local Players General

Guitar Hero: Does anybody in Oklahoma play it besides me?

(1/3) > >>

Lupin7:
I want to be in a guitar hero (preferably II) tournament because I've never been to one before.  I want to know what it's like. So, if anybody actually plays the game on Expert, please let me know. :)

Lupin7:
I think guitar hero II is the best one.  The songs are better.  I just want to know how many Oklahoma guitar hero players are left.

makosira:
I still play. Then again, it's the only game I play competitively at all, but I mostly just play for fun.

I play on Expert, and Guitar Hero II is easily one of my favorites. I'm not a huge fan of Neversoft, so I don't much like any of the games after Rock the 80's, except for the GHIII. World Tour wasn't very good.

I'm a Harmonix fan, so go Rock Band/RB2! :D

Lupin7:
Great!!!  I'm glad I'm not the only one.  I kinda want to compete in a tournament but there haven't been any around lately.  I heard that acdc10107 was going to hold a tournament in Lincoln, I think on May 10 or 11.  Maybe we could meet up there.  As for World Tour, there making the Guitar Hero much easier.  Rock Band is okay.  I never liked the graphics very much, but then again, I never really liked it because I wasn't used to playing with square buttons.  So, maybe we could play each other at Lincoln.  See you there (if it's okay with mom and dad).  :D

Lupin7:
Never mind.  The tournament was two years ago.  I'm such an idiot, I should have looked at the date.  Sorry to get you're hopes up.  Oh well.  No Guitar Hero tournament for either of us. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version