Tulsa Pop Kids, XPO Game Festival and OKPOP are partnering together to bring you the 2018 Tulsa Pop Culture Expo, November 2-4, at the Renaissance Hotel and Convention Center in Tulsa.
From Oklahoma Pop Culture to nationally recognized actors and comic industry pros, to the best gaming around; the Tulsa Pop Culture Expo is the one Tulsa Comic Con you do not want to miss!
* Superman Returns and Legends of Tomorrow star, Brandon Routh!
* Arrow, The Flash, and Gossip Girl star, Katie Cassidy!
* Firefly fan favorite, X-Files actor, and Chuck star, Adam Baldwin!
* Steven Universe and The Goldbergs star, Zach Callison!
* The Dukes of Hazzard and Smallville star, John Schneider!
* Ponyboy from The Outsiders, C. Thomas Howell!
* Gilmore Girls and Guardians of the Galaxy actor, Sean Gunn!
* Eddie Munster from The Munsters, Butch Patrick!
* The Stars of the hit tv show “CHiPs”, Erik Estrada, Larry Wilcox, and Robert Pine!
* Marvel Comics and DC Comics writer, Christopher Priest!
* With over 4.3 million subscribers Youtube subscribers, and over 1 billion views, Gameranx!
* Cosplayer and Twitch Streamer, Danica Rockwood!
Gaming at XPO and Tulsa Pop Culture Expo
Indie Alley Showcase
For the third year in a row, XPO Game Festival is bringing some amazing indie game talent to Tulsa and giving local developers a shot at the spotlight! This year, we’re offering studios from around the world a shot at cash prizes, including our first annual Scissor-Tail Prize, which will be given to the best submission created here in Oklahoma!
Each game will be playable on the floor, and you’ll be able to meet their creators too! If you’ve ever wanted a peek at the creative process behind making video games, this is your chance. It’s also a great opportunity for would-be game developers to make some connections.
See all of our amazing games in our Indie Alley Showcase right here!
Relive the glory days of coin-op gaming with tons of classic arcade games – no quarters required! All of our machines will be set to free play, so you can spend all day taking down Shredder, toppling Magneto, or gobbling every last power pellet, all without having to find a change machine.
Would you rather relive the days of sitting on the couch and plowing through console games with your friends? We’ve got you covered with lots of retro consoles (all connected to tube TVs, of course) available for some pixelated bliss.
Esports at XPO and Tulsa Pop Culture Expo! Once again, thanks to Osage Casino and Hotel, XPO Game Festival is hosting a $10,000 League of Legends tournament! Cash and prizes for many other tournaments will be provided as well. Gaming hardware for competitions will be provided, including PCs, consoles and monitors. Planned tournaments include:
- League of Legends
- Overwatch (PC)
- Rocket League
- Halo 3
- Smash Bros
- Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Street Fighter V
- Tekken 7
- SoulCalibur VI
Tournament participation will require paid admission to Tulsa Pop Culture Expo for the day of the tournament in question. Participants will also need to register separately for each tournament in which they wish to compete. Pre-registration will be available online prior to the event. On-site registration will also be available.
Pre-registration and full info on Esports here: