Join us for the first MiracleCon, Oklahoma’s new charity gaming convention—all profits go to the Children’s Hospital Foundation, helping sick kids right here in Oklahoma.
MiracleCon will be a one day event, and will feature fun activities for gamers of all kinds and ages, including:
- Open gaming on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, PlayStations and PCs.
- Tournaments with cash prizes for Super Smash Brothers and Apex Legends
- Virtual reality games
- Free play retro arcade cabinets
- Cosplay competition
- Board game lounge
- Kids gaming area
- Special guests and panels (to be announced)
- Many vendors selling gaming and geek stuff
- Prizes and giveaways
- Much more!
The cost is only $10 when you purchase tickets in advance, or $15 at the door. ALL the events, except for the cash prize Smash and Apex tournaments, are FREE once you’re inside.
Join us for a fun day of gaming to benefit Children’s Hospital.